I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than .... - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

I am 100 % sure that we can do something better than ....

2 hours ago, Humayun Kabir said:

I agree with your opinion. I think we should act like this. Thanks for sharing your important feedback with us.

Please , this Topic seeks to reduce what you do, so do not comment without contributing, please you can do better.

Your comment may be considered useless, because you are not contributing anything to the Topic.

22 minutes ago, Jumail Islam said:

Yes, we can say with certainty that if everyone wants to copy it, they can do it better. That's what I think.

Friend! Check what you write, it makes no sense.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 6:30 PM, Cryptokiller said:

We obviously can do something better than we are doing right now.We just need to focus on our work to improve.

I also think that we should do good  for this forum. we can make daily creative post and should not work only for payment but also for the forum.

It's true that this forum is full of spammers and it's difficult to get rid of them or make them change and let them post a useful post without it being repetitive. I feel sorry for the moderators for they have to do lots of work because of them. They just care about the number of posts they can get and satoshi. They really don't care about crypto. They just want money. 

• +1 1

Thats very true, when making a topic one should be able to handle it in a much much better way than just jumping in and making a forum thread, you need to research, is it even relevant and has it been posted by another person out there, there is a lot to which one must be able to follow what he is writing to avoid even repeating, and one of the best way is to make sure that you look at what the rules of the forum says.

On 12/15/2019 at 11:09 AM, Loly said:

It is true that we here do not need more annoying, meaningless and useless publications. Rather, we need publications with useful topics and important information in the crypto world. Therefore, I ask members to pay more attention and make an effort as they write.

I agree with you buddy. Cause I also think that we had enough spam posts and fake posts. We don't need anything more. We just want good and useful posts. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have seen a lot of spammers in this forum. And it's really worrying on some extents seeing them them just repleid with a one or two words posts. They should make effort into this forum. Don't make the forum a bad place and not good in the naked eye.

8 hours ago, RAMENSOUP said:

It's true that this forum is full of spammers and it's difficult to get rid of them or make them change and let them post a useful post without it being repetitive. I feel sorry for the moderators for they have to do lots of work because of them. They just care about the number of posts they can get and satoshi. They really don't care about crypto. They just want money. 

That's right, we can help making good posts, that are not repetitive, that are related to the Topic, helping those who ask for it.

For users with spam or post bad, let them  understand that their publication is not useful, sometimes this helps and makes them understand that they are doing wrong.

Let's not forget that the forum is debate, even an idea that is misinterpreted can be defended.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/15/2019 at 6:58 AM, alexisfuentes said:

I must say that this one for now takes the first place. lol

The creativity to make bad post can be better than to make post useful, in this type of users. 

Haah  lol, so now bad post could be also a sign of creatively eh.

But its the truth, bad post from users don't even need them to think about it. I can make dozens of and post, if it was appropriate to do so. But I respect the forum to be a contributor here

i think also but new users are make post rapidly without necessary.

because most newable members want to complete 100 post quickly so their most post are scam

11 hours ago, Daniyal Rajpoot said:

Following rules is must. If we work according to the instructions. We shall succeed soon and the work would be easier if it is done accordingly. The people who adopt false methods for success might be a victim of confusion and complications.

11 hours ago, Kakabba said:

In this forum, we do not need more unhelpful and stale posts that instead, we need posts with topics that help us understand the cipher which is the essence of the forum as I ask members to choose their topics 

Two good answers with criteria; following the rules and post them according to them is the basic to make this forum the best. Those who adopt wrong positions are only here for a while or just want to do things wrong.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Not all users read the OP first before posting. Why do I say that, because I often find people making posts that are not in the topic (off-topic) so I guess they did not read first.

Edited by Man

Sometimes i get the feeling that the multiple post from different members are made by the same person. The responses has a similar theme which is off topic from the subject that the treadstarter wants to discuss, also im surprised by off topic responses that are getting a reputation point even if the responses are barely making any sense.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

8 hours ago, Jumail jone said:

Yes, your words are well-reasoned. So I agree with your statement. Another one is better. Then there will be more benefits for us.

2 hours ago, Forextrader said:

So many ways earn on here and its good for all of us we wanna do work on it is good for all of us work on it why and its good for all of us.

Please friends,  I have seen very good comments from you. but the subject tries to make it a little better.

So, their comments are very similar, they are repetitive, they do not say anything useful, it would be a shame if they were considered Spam, try to improve your post, thanks.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 12/15/2019 at 6:41 PM, cryptosix said:

They are not newbies as they already had a lot of experience in spamming forums. I caught them while they were doing in another forums where they get paid for a spam.

I don't know what does this moderators are doing and why they can't take steps to solve such problems.

I agree. Some members here who spams are not considered newbies. They just love spamming because it's where they're good at and they're expert in it. Some of them already knows the site rules as well they just love violations. They're like retards who always wanted everyone's attention. And for them, the more reports and warning points they get, the happier they are.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

23 hours ago, Thefighter said:

In order to prevent all of this we have to help the moderators removed those kind of users. Because there are only a few moderators on the forum and they surely can't handle this spam alone

It is certainly the consensus of all who have published in this Topic, to help report.

But I think that with some users you can quote them and make them understand that your post could be deleted and give them the chance to fix it.

And I say some, because in reality there are some users who do not deserve sympathy, sometimes their posts are worse than bots, they sometimes post better than some real users.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I was directed by a man who referred for Yoda. I googled some topics and was pleased there are topics from this forum that came up. As much as it's good to condemn spam posts, we should also applaud good post from this forum and dwell more on the good instead of amplifying the bad ones

On 1/31/2020 at 2:29 PM, toufik rafik said:

I made this recommendation In order to search Google I am happy that somebody gave the advice
Find topics to search for It helps him choose good topics for posting.

I made this recommendation In order to search Google I am happy that somebody gave the advice
Find topics to search for It helps him choose good topics for posting.

This topic is about  "just do it"  better, please. how to do this precisely in a post that asks for a little effort.

Come on, I know you can do better. You are an advanced user with several publications and even some I like, correct your post..

You are the first copy paste of your own content.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

1.jpg.e7e0b49655c073a23c5f995cab5f26ad.jpg

36 minutes ago, Jumail jone said:

Yes i think so It's good for everyone if the time works. Then they can love 100 percent of CO. And I think I can go on.

I do not really know which is worse, quotes to a useless post, but far from achieving something better, your post is bad, a topic that deals with how to improve to make it better and better, its posts shine like the sun to be an example, of how Spam invades us in a way that is not positive for the Forum.

It is easy to make positive, useful comments. Just try it next time.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

7 hours ago, Nyan Cat said:

Yes mate, there are so many repetitive  topic thats why there are so many also repetitive  posts. I think the admin will take an action for this. 

Yes, the admins are already hosting the forum from these recurring topics. If I see a lot of your responses being deleted, I know that the posts are the ones that curse, not your responses.

On 1/9/2020 at 11:47 PM, Upright said:

We also keep tabs on earning too, rather than about posting everyday.this a crypto community we have to learn too

Your thoughts are good even I am sure in you that you can overcome it all so that in the supervision of income and about posting every day you can do well and therefore as long as you can learn then you will be able to overcome all.

This is because most of the newbies just want to finish their 100 post and start earning. This is one of problem before and then realizing that they deleted some of post and taking me time to finish my 100th post

It think if we saw spam post we should not create another topic over with it. I often see open up topic about spam post it is just resulting repetition of topic. We should report it immediately to lessen the spam.

On 1/30/2020 at 3:56 AM, Jumail jone said:

Yes, your words are well-reasoned. So I agree with your statement. Another one is better. Then there will be more benefits for us.

12 hours ago, Jumail jone said:

Yes i think so It's good for everyone if the time works. Then they can love 100 percent of CO. And I think I can go on.

11 hours ago, Jumail jone said:

I agree with you about providing information and seeing reasonable questions from those who see it, and I agree with your point.

You should know that if you do not make useful contributions in the same Topic, and continue with such posts, this is considered a fault.

I appreciate your desire but please consider providing valuable content in your attempts to participate in the same Topic several times.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Let's make a move and try to avoid the commenting in some repeated posts to lessen the repetitive posts content. But sometimes new user doesn't know that his or her movement is illegal because he or she doesn't use the search tab. I hope search tab may more simplify to become more understandable and easy to use.

Yep It's our duty to respond to the useful Posts.We get earnings from this forum.So being a member wet should do great posts which can help all.