Trading talk for experts and beginners - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
th3nolo

Trading talk for experts and beginners

Thank you for speculating that people should comment here to learn and not only to earn. This i think is very important as the most important thing that we can get from this forum is knowledge. Having said that, i am not a very experienced trader myself, and i have lost a large amount in trading. Therefore i try to stay away from it with the high level of risk.

But the strategy that i tend to use is that at high prices i covert my btc to usd and at low prices i convert back to btc to increase my satoshi. It is a simple strategy but it works for me.

• -1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If you have plans of doing something big in your life and you don't have any source of money, i suggest you to start crypto trading. Its very profitable and it has helped many people and now they have good life's. You just need to learn about it through in forum like this, trading books from amazon, searching articles from google and watch videos on youtube.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Trading is the best way to earn money in short period, but its not easy,because its need good skills so in my follows experts blog's, and watch you tube videos their so many crypto experts you tubers,gives good explanation about trading, and so many website's available to provide trading tips.

• -1 1

On 2/12/2020 at 12:46 PM, Sadiqssk said:

Cryptotalk is satisfactory platform for beginners and experts dealer to find out and to boost them up in trading and beside it i am not fair trade and i am scholarship about it on this forum

The average cost strategy is the only fit for cryptocurrencies because of its very volatile nature. When applying it, it is necessary to have a region-specific tidiness before the next position is taken to provide instructions for overexposure or explosion. The negative thing about wave analysis is that stopping the loss problem is very far, but the goal is huge.

It's a good way to innovate more ideas about trading and to help out the beginners who faces some problems while doing trading as trading is not a very easy process or activity which could be done in the earlier times having a conversation and ideas by an experts can definitely help the users.

I read all pages in this topic and it seems that everyone only talks about the difficulty or easiness of trading. Why no one here suggests any trading opportunity? We should introduce any suitable trading position in this topic and help each other to trade better in Yobit. We can also talk about our own experiences in trading and mention good and bad things that happened to us so that others can learn lessons from our stories. We can discuss about our profits and losses too.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:50 PM, Kenan mehoub said:

I will talk about my experience on the yopit website. It was the honest site that I gained from, although I do not know much about the ways to analyze currencies. We can monitor the Yubit site and devise profit strategies where there are cheap currencies that we can buy in large quantities and sell when they rise, but we must be wary of the collapse of these.  Currencies

The main goal and also sticking to the method stated exactly in a minute must be the purpose of a more realistic trader than anything else, which is that your account cannot include internal thinking. this yours. Trading is the best way and super make money without having to do any hard work.

On 1/9/2020 at 11:56 PM, Amina1 said:

humans came here for praise but I for information, specifically about buying and selling. a whole lot of information/ declaration that trading is simple manner to get profits however i am afraid that turned into incorrect. on this forum I want to recognize approximately reality before input the marketplace once more, if the discussion board ought to help me it will be extraordinary.

This year is the time when prices rise or hope your time is the time to surpass ATHi's bitcoin hoping it will drop in price. The purpose of the trader is more realistic than anything else, that your account cannot include your inner thoughts.

I have been trading for years and I see that the best way to trade is to take advantage of those currencies that continue to rise between for example 20 to 23, we must buy on 21 and sell on 22 and achieve a profit of 6% in one deal

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/15/2020 at 10:50 PM, Kenan mehoub said:

I will talk about my experience on the yopit website. It was the honest site that I gained from, although I do not know much about the ways to analyze currencies. We can monitor the Yubit site and devise profit strategies where there are cheap currencies that we can buy in large quantities and sell when they rise, but we must be wary of the collapse of these.  Currencies

because this year is the time when prices rise or hope your time is the time to surpass ATHi's bitcoin hoping it will drop in price. The purpose of the trader is more realistic than anything else, that your account cannot include your inner thoughts.

On 1/19/2020 at 1:41 AM, HorbiDJ1 said:

I assume that trading means buying and selling in a very short period of time, often within one day or week. It is strictly not recommended to make such transactions, cryptocurrency is very volatile and not sufficiently developed for such transactions.

This year is the time when prices rise or hope your time is the time to surpass ATHi's bitcoin hoping it will drop in price. The purpose of the trader is more realistic than anything else, that your account cannot include your inner thoughts.

Thank you for placing the post and yes you are right in the idea, there are many people who do not know what is the benefit of this forum and will not know this until the forum disappears from existence.

On 12/14/2019 at 11:29 AM, Badman001 said:

Trading is best and super way of earn money without doing any hard work 

For experts trading is simple and easy for them 

For beginners I tell him to go watch YouTube videos and reading blogs ..

That's right or I recommend them to read some articles for them to know what to do in trading. 

I learned through watching so I hope they learn something too. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/22/2020 at 4:27 PM, Basad said:

If trading signals will be posted in this trend, then it will be a good way for you to educate others on how to trade and earn from the different signals posted

I agree with your opinion these days many people wants to find  legit signals for altcoins but these days there are very few which gives legit most of them gives that signal which altcoins already up

Trading and investing is one of the best ways to make a profit. Traders in this forum have a lot of interest. I have made several investment plans and many trading operations, and this makes me feel positive. Some beginners may suffer from learning, but when getting the gain it will become more fun

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading is the other way to generate an extra income at home vai internet if you know how to go about it and it's also risk because it can make you lose your money it's for this reason always require some education about it and develope your strategy before you risk your money.

17 hours ago, magd said:

Trading and investing is one of the best ways to make a profit. Traders in this forum have a lot of interest. I have made several investment plans and many trading operations, and this makes me feel positive. Some beginners may suffer from learning, but when getting the gain it will become more fun

I prefer trading more than investing, I think working in this forum is a good opportunity to learn and profit as well as accumulate good trading capital, but trading needs some experience. I have gained some experience and some good trading strategies but am still learning.

Trading is a very profitable business field in the beginning. I was a beginner and I did not understand this field well, but after joining the forum and through reading the topics, I understood the basics of this field well and became good profits through this field. Also, my losses became less and I was able to choose the appropriate time and currencies. Appropriate to do this work

Doing trading with a very strong strategy or having good capital, but without trading skills, you cannot continue in the market and you will lose all your money.

Crypto talk forum is beneficial for both experience and new members of this forum as well. Because both got high amounts daily basis free bitcoin from crypto talk forum. So working with keen informative mind set and enjoyed this facility of earnings. 

4 hours ago, jamesvince said:

Crypto talk forum is beneficial for both experience and new members of this forum as well. Because both got high amounts daily basis free bitcoin from crypto talk forum. So working with keen informative mind set and enjoyed this facility of earnings. 

Yes, it is beneficial for all old and new members, because everyone here acquires knowledge as well as the daily profit that he can use in trading or collect good capital for investment or start his own business, it is necessary for members here to exchange their experiences and experiences.

I liked this post very much and you are absolutely right, for new traders or even the old This forum is a treasure and it can give them a golden opportunity to enter the global trading markets.

There are a lot of trading strategies and I can't say exactly which one I use because my strategies depend on the coin being traded. I also change my strategy depending on price fluctuations in the market. Beginners should learn different strategies and trade using the appropriate one at the time of trading.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/13/2019 at 9:13 PM, th3nolo said:

that way I assure you that you will have lots of money by the end of 2024.

What do you mean by that? Your post is about trading, probably you mean you day trade or swing trade, I don't know exactly. Still why the end of 2024 would be any important and how can you assure people about that? Since you are so positive about prices for the next four years, perhaps isn't it better to buy and hodl instead of trading?

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Since the start of my opinion in the forum, the first thing I said is that this nipple is for two reasons, the first of which is to learn the principles of trading and what is related to coding, and also through the posts of others and their opinions. This is an easy way to communicate ideas to others. And this is done by encouraging the other to share his opinion by paying him. This matter has two things, the first of which is in order to read another topic and acquire at least one piece of information or two teachers at least. Another thing is what you earn, you invest in what you learned and raise capital.

• +3 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: