Trading talk for experts and beginners - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
th3nolo

Trading talk for experts and beginners

I know that many of you have never traded, probably many of you have lost all your money in altcoins, but I also know that among you there are traders with profitable strategies so how do you define yourself?

I want to create this thread to maintain an open conversation about trading, strategies, resources, etc. 

I do not want it to become a thread of price speculation, for that there are already several threads.

So I sincerely if you have nothing to contribute to the subject please don't talk to get paid, talk to learn, to trade, to make friends that way I assure you that you will have lots of money by the end of 2024.

Don't you see what the forum is doing?

They are caring for the traders, which is little appreciated on other sites, including Twitter, Reddit, etc.

It's really hard to belong to a community without having to pay for a membership, but guess what. You already belong to the forum and you get paid to belong, not the opposite.

Finishing the introduction to the thread, I hope everyone understands the general idea, Welcome.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +3 2

18 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

Trading is best and super way of earn money without doing any hard work 

For experts trading is simple and easy for them 

For beginners I tell him to go watch YouTube videos and reading blogs ..

Yea i agreed with you thats really good suggestion.  The opportunity for success in tarding coins is more promising than forex.  And it's not always risky as long as we want to learn and aren't greedy

• +4 1

17 hours ago, Beast said:

The whole 2018 - 2019, it was a great time to invest in bitcoin. and I think that until the bitcoin is below 15 thousand dollars, this is a great time for investment. I continue to invest every month and so I will continue. and I am looking for other ways to earn bitcoin, cryptotalk helps with it. I will sell bitcoin when it will cost $ 100,000. It's my own Strategy 😃

The dollar-cost average is undoubtedly a good strategy since in the long term it helps you keep positive even if you invest in bad times, I believe that any price below 10K$ is excellent long-term but doing so is not being a trader but an investor.

17 hours ago, Badman001 said:

Trading is best and super way of earn money without doing any hard work 

For experts trading is simple and easy for them 

For beginners I tell him to go watch YouTube videos and reading blogs ..

Don't get me wrong, being a trader is a full-time job, anyone who tells you they can do it in their lunch break is bullshitting you or doesn't know what they're talking about.

Of course, it is easier for the experts but they have been doing this for years unlike many they have already done their due diligence to be successful.

It's okay that you want to help people who are starting on this but I would like you to be more concise in your recommendations.

17 hours ago, Yanadia said:

Yea i agreed with you thats really good suggestion.  The opportunity for success in tarding coins is more promising than forex.  And it's not always risky as long as we want to learn and aren't greedy

Actually I believe that trading cryptocurrencies can be just as risky or much riskier than any market because there is not much liquidity and that can generate a chain of liquidations that could bring down the price of the underlying assets being traded.

• +2 1

the long bear run was the reason for our losses.2020 is going to be year of our recovery of losses.we need to keep patience and desciplined in cryptocurrency feild.it is going to be the year of happines for us.

• +2 1

People came here for reward but I for knowledge, specially about trading. A lot of news/ statement that trading is easy way to get income but I'm afraid that was wrong. In this forum I want to know about fact before enter the market again, if the forum could help me it will be wonderful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Guys specifically indicate at the beginning of the thread to not fill the topic with shitty comments, if you are not able to do something constructive please don't comment.

Finishing that I would like to share with you a set of super interesting tools to compliment when you are trading.

https://whalepool.io/resources.php

They were compiled by a quite mature trading community called WhalePool, the members of that community are whales, so with this compilation, I expect you to be able to improve your analytics before entering a position.

In the following posts, I will try to talk about these tools one by one detailing tricks and tips.

• +1 1

23 minutes ago, Luv4me said:

The forum is doing good and helping traders both professionals and new trading to learn more about trading

Because this forum is designed to have a global discussion about crypto not just trading but all events that happen to the crypto world.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

If compared to my investment at the end of 2017, the peak of the price is high, 2018 is from the end of the year to the beginning of 2019, it is the best time for you to invest in cryptocurrencies, and especially btc.

I'm not a professional, but my advice for newbie trading and don't just learn theory, I think you will find your own technique when you start trading

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/15/2019 at 3:31 PM, halloweed said:

I would like to announce myself like a total beginner and I just want to know how to trade, especially with yobit exchange.

You're welcome to the discussion, follow the resource I will be sharing here.. and also the books and vids.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:18 AM, Luv4me said:

The forum is doing good and helping traders both professionals and new trading to learn more about trading

What is the need to leave a comment that does not help the discussion at all?

On 12/16/2019 at 3:42 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

Because this forum is designed to have a global discussion about crypto not just trading but all events that happen to the crypto world.

Welcome, I recommend you to read the OP.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:47 AM, Yawar said:

Am not a pro in crypto field but still am doing my best to get on top. I will collaborate with any one who willing to share his/her ideas and thoughts with me.

Finally, someone who wants to contribute to the discussion in a constructive way, I am interested in sharing ideas. 

So I'm waiting for a comment to start the discussion.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:47 AM, Wizkidda said:

Individuals came here for remuneration yet I for information, uniquely about trading. A great deal of news/proclamation that trading is simple approach to get pay yet I'm anxious about the possibility that that wasn't right. In this gathering I need to think about truth before enter the market once more, if the discussion could help me it will be magnificent.

It would be great everything you say if you weren't doing the message just to increase your activity.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:50 AM, palalu said:

I'm not a professional, but my advice for newbie trading and don't just learn theory, I think you will find your own technique when you start trading

Thanks for the advice, I think I will add it to the OP, or in a new commentary as useful advice.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:24 PM, Detol said:

Trading is not a simple thing to do. I don't advice any one to start trading without experience and method. You will regret later

Thanks for the advice, I think I will add it to the OP, or in a new commentary as useful advice.

On 12/18/2019 at 3:05 PM, Mardiya said:

Individuals came here for remuneration however I for information, uncommonly about trading. A great deal of news/articulation that trading is simple approach to get salary yet I'm anxious about the possibility that that wasn't right. In this gathering I need to think about truth before enter the market once more, if the discussion could help me it will be awesome.

Another user who, by the way, is plagiarizing Wizkidda's comment

18 hours ago, Luv4me said:

Since it has different sections, they all are meant to be discussed, those for traders is the traders forum

Yes.. and I'm trying to create a theme specifically to help traders, inspired by the subbreddit wall street bets

11 hours ago, Alshashi said:

there isn't a lot of liquidity and that can create a chain of liquidations that could cut down the cost of the hidden resources being exchanged.

No doubt that has been changing over time, by 2020 the market is going to have a lot of liquidity as well as low volatility all thanks to the professionalization of the ecosystem and/or the introduction of options.

Thank you for sharing, I also agree with the view that there are many people who lose money, many people make a lot of money, and so on, including those who can't be helped, but it will be a lesson. For each of us, but at the end of south 2018 and late south 2019 I think it's okay to lose or hold
Wish all of you success

11 minutes ago, huyscoi40 said:

I keep investing every month and so I will continue. and I'm looking for other ways to earn bitcoins. Opportunities to succeed in tackling more promising currencies than forex.

Hey.. could you stop saying so many cliché messages? It's a trading discussion and the truth is most of your messages seem prefabricated.

3 minutes ago, AlphaRol said:

Just try to make your own research on youtube, there is a lot of people who are offering their teaching services for free, and it is not difficult to understand how to trade, or just get some knowledge, if you really know what you are doing, and if you learn from your mistakes, of course

I agree with you that most people interested in teaching trading are generally looking for economic benefits without even being a successful trader themselves.

50 minutes ago, RaspberryPie said:

I think the best way is if you start to study all the basic information about trading. Trading is not an easy job because we need many knowledges and techniques for us to gain many money. Trading also requires patience and good emotional control to win.

Right to say when you have no basic information about trading then trading would be more difficult for you so first gain knowledge.

4 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

I think you need to be more specific about what you are trying to tell us. If you are talking about trading, I will advice beginners to know the do and don't before starting. Trading can be so profitable but can Al's be risky.

Thank you, the topic started to give ideas and share them. I have been writing down each of the recommendations you have given me throughout the 28 comments so far.

I have only gotten 5 or 6 comments with positive and constructive feedback.

Became trader/ investor is not easy, need time and dedication to reach expert level. Many discussion about strategy, mindset and resources came with more detail but not giving positive impact into trader/ investor. I believe people already have basic knowledge they only need to keep practice and fix their strategy, that's it.

For me, I think I benefit from trading a lot because I made a lot of profit by doing this
I rely on the analysis and buy the currency when it is in decline of several points and divide my money and do not put it in one basket

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/21/2019 at 2:32 PM, jore1 said:

newbies start small transactions first then start with big deals after the theory must go hand in hand to develop.

I think that's a must. How could a newbie trader who didn't know yet the "terrain" they would face and dared to spend a lot of capital. I think if that happens, it's one of big mistake

There is no doubt in your saying that cryptotalk is good platform for beginners and experts trader to learn and to boost them up in trading and beside it i am not good trade and i am learning about it on this forum and if u have any good stuff to share with us for good trading where in videos then it will be greatness

Trading must be done with goals,dedication,commitment and patience not just because you want easy money because having those will make you know and feel the proper way of dealing in the market and make you more successful in the long term.

It would be cool if we talked and shared different finds, as in this forum. I am glad that they support us here, and not vice versa. As for your topic, so my strategy is that I earn and buy cryptocurrency so that as soon as it has risen at least 3-4 times, I would immediately sell it and get huge benefits from this!

• +1 1

When you start trading for the first time, you must learn what coins will be sold, what strategies will be used. Always use unused money to trade so as not to interfere with your finances when experiencing losses in trading.

On 12/14/2019 at 11:06 PM, vivek jain said:

the long bear run was the reason for our losses.2020 is going to be year of our recovery of losses.we need to keep patience and desciplined in cryptocurrency feild.it is going to be the year of happines for us.

Yes my friend, year 2020 will be our year of grace.

Our loses will soon be recovered.

This year is the year thats all investors or holders of coins are waiting for (in my opinion)as this year is the time of getting the price bullish or hoping yhis time is the time of crossing the bitcoins of ATHi hope it will hapen

• +5 1

I will talk about my experience on the yopit website. It was the honest site that I gained from, although I do not know much about the ways to analyze currencies. We can monitor the Yubit site and devise profit strategies where there are cheap currencies that we can buy in large quantities and sell when they rise, but we must be wary of the collapse of these.  Currencies

• +3 1