Trading talk for experts and beginners - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
th3nolo

Trading talk for experts and beginners

On 12/14/2019 at 2:13 AM, th3nolo said:

Finishing the introduction to the thread, I hope everyone understands the general idea, Welcome

I always trade and in my free time post here. Trading is easy if you are used to doing it. It's even easier if your emotions don't control your decision.

I see many who don't care about your warnings and keep spamming. Because they just want to make money.

On 12/13/2019 at 7:29 PM, Badman001 said:

Trading is best and super way of earn money without doing any hard work 

For experts trading is simple and easy for them 

For beginners I tell him to go watch YouTube videos and reading blogs ..

1-) Making trade is not easy

2-) these experts also fail a lot

3 -) Most people on youtube make content just to make money from views, I have a lot of doubts if they do trade

On 12/18/2019 at 7:50 AM, palalu said:

I'm not a professional, but my advice for newbie trading and don't just learn theory, I think you will find your own technique when you start trading

I agree

On 12/19/2019 at 10:31 PM, huyscoi40 said:

I keep investing every month and so I will continue. and I'm looking for other ways to earn bitcoins, cryptotalks Opportunities to succeed in tackling more promising currencies than pits

😂

On 1/15/2020 at 7:50 AM, Kenan mehoub said:

I will talk about my experience on the yopit website.

correction: Is Yobit

On 1/26/2020 at 8:56 PM, ZeusBoy77 said:

I continue to invest every month and continue. and I'm looking for other ways to earn bitcoins, cryptocurrencies. Opportunities to succeed in developing more promising currencies than in quarries.

😂

unbelievable

• +3 1

On 12/14/2019 at 10:34 PM, th3nolo said:

The dollar-cost average is undoubtedly a good strategy since in the long term it helps you keep positive even if you invest in bad times, I believe that any price below 10K$ is excellent long-term but doing so is not being a trader but an investor.

I think a trader is inside of every investor because basically something has to be bought. The cost averaging strategy is uniquely fitting for the cryptocurrency because of its very volatile nature. In applying it, there is need for orderliness like being specific about the range before the next position is taken to guide against  over exposure or burst.

• +2 1

I don't know about what this thread about. But i will give for you all, i already trading more than 3 years. So if you want take my advice will be good for you if you still newbie in trading.

Most coin i trading is altcoin. Just avoid token for trading, also for holding. That is bad idea.

Also don't doing trading with emotion, because you greedy or fear. It will make you don't get clear mind, then get wrong decision.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Lots of news / claims that trading is an easy way to earn income but I'm afraid it's wrong. My advice for trading newbies and not just learning theory, I think you'll find your own technique when you start trading.

For me, I rely on wave analysis in my trading. However, the negative thing about wave analysis is that stopping the loss matter is far away, but the goal is very large.

To do that in trade is not impossible but is difficult. And to do you have to learn all strategy and make ou special strategy to work with it and also you have a good capital to star. Good luck for any one work to make his dream come true .

Trading is profitable for those who have a lot experience on it but if your just new in trading you must first consider some factor like learn how the market works and study the crypto you want to trade if it has potential. 

Well, I will give you my trading experience, last year I started trading and achieved profits of 400% within 4 months, depending on the daily trading and short-term goals, after that I entered one deal with all my money and here the error started and then I waited and waited and waited And the decline continues and I sold at the end a loss of more than 80%, so from my experience I learned that daily trading is the best while sticking to a particular currency may lead to a big loss.

I am not an expert but I am very active with trading and learning a lot, I am new and I feel that I need to learn a lot and the knowledge that will help you succeed.

4 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Here at Crypto Talk, the beginner can become a professional if you follow the instructions and benefit from sharing the experiences presented here

If I belong to the forum, and I get paid for it, then why not start work, most likely not work, but increase my capital, in the form of cryptocurrency Bitcoin. I never thought that I'll be here, thank you kriptotalk.

On 12/14/2019 at 12:13 AM, th3nolo said:

I know that many of you have never traded, probably many of you have lost all your money in altcoins, but I also know that among you there are traders with profitable strategies so how do you define yourself?

I want to create this thread to maintain an open conversation about trading, strategies, resources, etc. 

I do not want it to become a thread of price speculation, for that there are already several threads.

So I sincerely if you have nothing to contribute to the subject please don't talk to get paid, talk to learn, to trade, to make friends that way I assure you that you will have lots of money by the end of 2024.

Don't you see what the forum is doing?

They are caring for the traders, which is little appreciated on other sites, including Twitter, Reddit, etc.

It's really hard to belong to a community without having to pay for a membership, but guess what. You already belong to the forum and you get paid to belong, not the opposite.

Finishing the introduction to the thread, I hope everyone understands the general idea, Welcome.

Being a loyal for such a wonderful platform is good thing. I appreciate your thinking. We can learn many of good skills like trading and other activities with the help of this platform. And I hopeful too that i will learn trading in just weeks staying on this platform.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

19 hours ago, theghostm1 said:

I should just add. The psychological factor and impartial financial management. They constitute the largest percentage of successful trading factors.

Yes you are right and also he need to be careful alot and be prepared.. Nice words up there mam.

There will be lot of differences between beginners and experts. For expert's trading is like daily basic work they can to anything with their investment but for a beginner they have to deal with many problems while trading. And even they may get losses.

Welcome with me
Thank you for the topic, as long as I ask myself, what is the purpose of paying the forum to its users Bitcoin, for a discussion
I hope, your vision remains with the forum to win a lot of meaningful discussion

It is a good way to earn money without doing so much hard work. Firstly you have to study about trade and learn more about this. Trading is a best way to earn money without so much harwork 

I am not expert but I believe that trading is practical thing which you could not learn from listening or reading, you have to do by yourself. Even no one could be good trader without getting any loss. If you would face failure then you would find how I could avoid mistakes. So our losses in starting are foundation of our success. But one thing work in small amounts to learn trading.

I think making money from trading is very smart and beneficial, it is not really difficult but it must be learned a lot, it requires a person with great knowledge, learn a lot and if available Be close and talk a lot with the expert

On 12/15/2019 at 5:06 AM, vivek jain said:

the long bear run was the reason for our losses.2020 is going to be year of our recovery of losses.we need to keep patience and desciplined in cryptocurrency feild.it is going to be the year of happines for us.

The opportunity to succeed in tackling more promising currencies than forex. And it's not always risky as long as we want to learn and not be greedy. I believe any price below $ 10K is great in the long run but doing so is not a trader but an investor.

• +1 1

many beginners used crypto talk forum because they need some btc for investment purpose so try to avoid from hurry in posting work because work need some hard work for it some experience person also used crypto talk forum .

• +1 1

On 2/12/2020 at 1:36 AM, Jhadhasan said:

For me, I rely on wave analysis in my trading. However, the negative thing about wave analysis is that stopping the loss matter is far away, but the goal is very large.

Delivery time and delivery time, return and standard meaning of the term used in commercial documents. simple and comfortable for them The opening to success in manufacturing with currencies hoped for other than forex.

• +1 1