Will the value of dollar crash, if bitcoin goes bulling to 100k? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Will the value of dollar crash, if bitcoin goes bulling to 100k?

On 1/17/2020 at 8:48 PM, Roomi said:

No dollar will not crash as if bitcoin price even go to $100k but not regulated in world then what will it worth? Usd will remain the mainstream of world's economy. 

Agreed, but i can't wait to see, how dolar would not be shaken, whn bought bitcoin a 7k is sold at 100k

• +2 1
  • +5 1

11 hours ago, Jahidhasan121 said:

The price of the doller will not be affected by the increase in the price of bitcoin.I find out bitcoin could not go 30k they could be priced at 20-20k.

Is that your own analysis that bitcoin could only go as high as 10k to 20k, or did you read somewhere?

• +2 1
  • +5 1

14 minutes ago, Shohel1509 said:

I have also noticed that the market price of Bitcoin has been increasing for a few days in the recent past. I think that the business has started using Bitcoin.  However, I think there is a lot that can be done using Bitcoin.

That price rising had nothing to do with business t start accepting bitcoin,but yes this year here will be mass adoption of crypto.

• +2 2

22 minutes ago, Yomeukhere said:

Price of dollar is not directly dependent on the bitcoin price. It is influenced more by the wrong practices by central banks and federal reserve. The dollar has already lost 90% of its value in last 50 years.  

By the way, if dollar collapse the price of bitcoin would go up to infinite in dollars because the dollar itself would value only cents. 

And what is the main factor for the price of dollar to lose 90% within the last 50 years does it means dollar loses value as time goes?

• +2 2

We can not deny the dollars at any cost at any time. As bitcoin works against the dollars so when prices increase people start sellng their coin for gaining profits. That is why i am saying dollar value can not be denied. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dollars is independent from the bitcoin. If bitcoin price increase then people sold and get benefit and if it become low in market then they hold it.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 1/19/2020 at 6:35 PM, Krysta said:

I think that the dollar will decrease if ever bitcoin will reach the 100,000 dollar because it means that bitcoin is more famous than the us dollar and a lot more people will be buying 

Reaching high prices doesn't always mean more people is buying bitcoin. Higher value can happen due to many other factors including scarcity and limited supply. If bitcoin price reaches $100K it may help USD currency because most people trade BTC against USD and when BTC price goes up, more people rush to buy bitcoin with USD and in this process USD will be used as a medium to buy or sell bitcoin. So, these two currencies are related to each other and a large percentage of bitcoin market cap is backed by USD.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, badgun said:

It will not shake, the price of USD is stable and that the price of bitcoin can not shake it

We only say that the price of USD is stable because it's volatility is very low, but some serious economic disaster could shake the price of USD and i'm thinking this could be one of them.

• +2 1

On 12/13/2019 at 4:05 PM, guatazoo said:

You see after the halving may 2020 there will be a bull run that could possibly take bitcoin to a high price probably 100k, but then f bitcoin goes bulling that high, do you think it will shake the price of the Dollar?

There maybe scenarios where small and new alt coins will be wiped out completely, if BTC reaches the 100$ mark, and the value for profits will be at all time high, unbalancing the orders of the crypto currency world. Bitcoin may reach the 20k dollar ,but it would takes decades to reach 50k or 100k mark. 

• +2 1

6 minutes ago, Sedy said:

There maybe scenarios where small and new alt coins will be wiped out completely, if BTC reaches the 100$ mark, and the value for profits will be at all time high, unbalancing the orders of the crypto currency world. Bitcoin may reach the 20k dollar ,but it would takes decades to reach 50k or 100k mark. 

I only see many coins going upper whn bitcoin price touches 100k.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

33 minutes ago, Crypto Bull said:

It can if BTC become this much popular and expensive.People will give more importance to BTC. Who ever have BTC will become rich and enjoy the life without work.

I mean if you will be holding 10 Bitcoin before the halving and after he halving bitcoin goes that high, we surely wont need to work, but do we hold that much?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I wonder how people keep saying 100k or 250k. Even if for some miracle, btc touches that fig, the next you will see is the roll back, as everybody will be rushing to sell their coins.

I don't believe bitcoin price rise will have any effect over USD, bitcoin and the entire crypto market is 250Bn, and that is nothing compared to USD. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 12/13/2019 at 6:11 PM, heelsibat said:

Actually it won't happen. Because if the Bitcoin price reach 100k then all people will be ready to sell their cryptocurrency and there will be no demand. So Bitcoin price fluctuates according to its nature.

Yes many of us just waiting for the bitcoin to reach a good price if bitcoin price reach to the 100k dollars then we all will be selling our crypto currencies .which will result in again price dump

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/14/2019 at 5:36 AM, Migo said:

I don't think so, because bitcoin already touched 20k before but nothing happened to usd, because every coin has his own place, fiat currency it is not like digital coin especially when you talk about bitcoin taking usd's place 

Your information is very useful. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

On 12/13/2019 at 11:35 AM, guatazoo said:

You see after the halving may 2020 there will be a bull run that could possibly take bitcoin to a high price probably 100k, but then f bitcoin goes bulling that high, do you think it will shake the price of the Dollar?

i think that if bitcoin reach 100k$ the price of dollar will remain the same. 

to move the dollar price bitcoin has to do a lot of things and for those things will require hundreds of years

• +2 1

22 hours ago, Rickso said:

i think that if bitcoin reach 100k$ the price of dollar will remain the same. 

to move the dollar price bitcoin has to do a lot of things and for those things will require hundreds of years

Hundreds of years, and what are those things specifically?

22 hours ago, Dekay said:

I think dollar price will be down in February 2020

And why is that you think dollar price will drop at february?

• +2 2

What does it have with dollar, actually? I thought they're 2 different currency. While dollar has its own users, bitcoin on the other hand has its own users as well. But dollar is more popular in terms of world-wide. So, I'm not really sure whether it will affect the other price.

• +2 2

Value of dollar can not be crash if bitcoin goes bulling to 100k because both are two different currencies and if we talk about the value of bitcoin, it depend on every trade done by people where as value of dollar depend on the economic condition of country and can not be affect by individual person.

• +2 1

On 12/13/2019 at 3:35 PM, guatazoo said:

I do not think that it will harm any other coin if the price of bitcoin will reach to that value because two years ago when the price of bitcoin increased then dollar was not affected. 

• +2 1

11 minutes ago, Bookpay said:

I do not think that it will harm any other coin if the price of bitcoin will reach to that value because two years ago when the price of bitcoin increased then dollar was not affected. 

But that years ago it did not increase as much as it will when it gets to 100k.

• +2 1

For me i think yes.first of bicoin can affect the price of dollars.bevouse now adays we are using or some here are using dollars to buy crypto currency most specially bitcoin and this one affect the price of this.

I do't think the dollar will fall because oil is paid and calculated in dollars not in Bitcoin. The same for world trade. All stock exchanges are in traditional currencies. Unless that changes the dollar will not fall.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

The value of dollar has no any concerns with the value of the bitcoin for any means, but only the bitcoin price value are always converted by the US Dollars or in EURO 

On 1/13/2020 at 11:46 AM, yoasswbi21 said:

can't be related to the dollar. I don't think the price of Bitcoin can fall and the dollar will be the same, it's demand and they will convert to usd so they cannot compete with each other.

Bitcoin price depends on supply, trading and its demand. Bitcoin fee will pump as advertising is arduous and quantity is little