Will the value of dollar crash, if bitcoin goes bulling to 100k? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Will the value of dollar crash, if bitcoin goes bulling to 100k?

I think this will happen to some extent like regular fluctuations. But don't think that will effect a lot. As there will be a bull run there will be less demand of crypto. All will sell their crypto. So for this reason the value of usd can differ to some extent. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think bitcoin's price rise doesn't have anything to do with dollar's value because somehow they are not really connected to each other, they are really different from various ways. The changes between the values of both currency doesn't affect each other. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But I'm basing m question on the fact that if Bitcoin goes up that high, then many dollars will be cashed out from those investments.

That is guaranteed to happen because not all holders of bitcoin are long term holder some of them will instantly exit once they got a good profit.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

8 hours ago, SyntaxEr. said:

That is guaranteed to happen because not all holders of bitcoin are long term holder some of them will instantly exit once they got a good profit.

So crypto has no impact to fiat at all apart from a threat of making fiat go extinct, and also threatening the banking business.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 12/13/2019 at 6:35 PM, guatazoo said:

do you think it will shake the price of the Dollar?

I see no correlation within the two. Also, those prices you tell, $100,000, is crazy. I can't see Bitcoin going that high, especially without the hype and the required amount of adoption.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, duncun007 said:

the FBI is holding large amounts of bitcoin? ok man where do you get your information from? this is absolutely not true because the government agencies dont use bitcoin without authorization. 

Well they do, and how are you sure that they use it without authorization?  the FBI seized 144,000 Bitcoins while shutting down the Silk Road marketplace in 2013.

• +2 2

I guess it has nothing to do between bitcoin and the dollar. I think the dollar has its own estimations that affect how their value will go up or down. A country's economy is also very influential on the dollar, but I don't think there is a relationship between the dollar and bitcoin in terms of their respective values.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, PiroSense said:

I see no correlation within the two. Also, those prices you tell, $100,000, is crazy. I can't see Bitcoin going that high, especially without the hype and the required amount of adoption.

You know recent;y there has been many talks about Bitcoin and there is also been mass adoption, many people have made their predictions and 100k seems to be the minimum. https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-price-prediction-latest-2020-ross-ulbricht-silk-road-cryptocurrency-a9242551.html

bitcoin-price-prediction-ulbricht.jpg?w9

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Well they do, and how are you sure that they use it without authorization?  the FBI seized 144,000 Bitcoins while shutting down the Silk Road marketplace in 2013.

i am aware of the silk road big bust but you really think the FBI will hold that amount of bitcoin? and even if they do they probably sold it at the best opportunity they got.

• +2 2

You know recent;y there has been many talks about Bitcoin and there is also been mass adoption

Can you cite some sources proving your mass adoption? I have only known a few that could drive the Bitcoin market up. One example is Bakkt through Starbucks. But other news really point out the other way, such as governments doing their own R&D for making their own digital currency.

I still respect your beliefs, but 100k for me sounds ridiculous.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

in my opinion it might be influential if bitcoin rises to 100k because this will be a competitive dollar and people will use bitcoin a lot.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The dollar will crash in the future not because of the high price of bitcoin but because of the monetary crisis. Lot of nations have interrest to see the disappear of the status of dollar as reference money. And the high price of Bitcoin will be for a part of the consequence of this crisis and the crash of dollar too

Edited by Kaëns Christophe
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I think no because the government of USA has no concern about cryptocurrency, it may not affect the price of it, it will be stable the value of dollar so that there are many people are being happy if the bull run comes.

14 hours ago, guatazoo said:

So crypto has no impact to fiat at all apart from a threat of making fiat go extinct, and also threatening the banking business.

Yeah right now bitcoin has no effect in fiat system but once bitcoin finds its stable price that is the time the banking system will be alert to the bitcoin potential.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

1 hour ago, jore1 said:

suppose I could think that it would not happen that cryptocurrencies would not be available for another 5-7 years.

The that would suc, because the halving is said t decrease the price of Bitcoin (cause a dump) if people refuse to invest that will suck.

1 hour ago, PiroSense said:

Can you cite some sources proving your mass adoption? I have only known a few that could drive the Bitcoin market up. One example is Bakkt through Starbucks. But other news really point out the other way, such as governments doing their own R&D for making their own digital currency.

I still respect your beliefs, but 100k for me sounds ridiculous.

My sources proving mass adoption is kinda the same as you have mentioned, but also there has been may other news like france to start teaching crypto in schools, africa becoming the leading continent for interest on crypto analized by search queries b google, etc.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, guatazoo said:

france to start teaching crypto in schools, africa becoming the leading continent for interest on crypto

You must understand that those are oriented towards cryptocurrencies in general, and not specifically on Bitcoin. Government's most likely step is to make their own cryptocurrency, which I don't think would affect Bitcoin's prices in a positive way.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 12/13/2019 at 5:35 PM, guatazoo said:

You see after the halving may 2020 there will be a bull run that could possibly take bitcoin to a high price probably 100k, but then f bitcoin goes bulling that high, do you think it will shake the price of the Dollar?

The increasing value of bitcoin can rarely have an impact on the dollar. From what I know that cryptocurrency does not have much impact on the world economy, ogically they are in different fields.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I do not think that the price of $ is somehow related to the price of bitcoin. Simply, the popularity of the American currency will fall. But from this price in $ for products will not increase. So the value of $ will remain the same.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

They are both global currency, but Bitcoin will not reach $100000, and that will not make USD o crash at all

• -1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/16/2019 at 11:11 AM, nasipadang said:

The increasing value of bitcoin can rarely have an impact on the dollar. From what I know that cryptocurrency does not have much impact on the world economy, ogically they are in different fields.

Different field but don't you think that buying bitcoin with dollars and sell it to another person who will cash it put to another currency rather than dollar, affects the dollar?

• +1 1
  • +3 1

17 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Different field but don't you think that buying bitcoin with dollars and sell it to another person who will cash it put to another currency rather than dollar, affects the dollar?

Decentral currency and the central currency differ in determining the price. One of the things that greatly influences the value of a fiat currency is the economy in their country. What you are trying to exemplify in my opinion won't change much of the value of usd, but if this is conceptualized in cryptocurrency, certainly if that happens then the value will fluctuate.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, nasipadang said:

Decentral currency and the central currency differ in determining the price. One of the things that greatly influences the value of a fiat currency is the economy in their country. What you are trying to exemplify in my opinion won't change much of the value of usd, but if this is conceptualized in cryptocurrency, certainly if that happens then the value will fluctuate.

but there are rumours that bitcoin could destroy economy of the country especially with the fact that there are no tax imposed on the use of it.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, guatazoo said:

but there are rumours that bitcoin could destroy economy of the country especially with the fact that there are no tax imposed on the use of it.

I don't know about the rumor. It is true that there is no cryptocurrency tax, but taxes can be imposed on some services and goods. For countries that do not have the highest percentage of holders I think there is no tax from crypto that would be normal or no effect for that country.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, nasipadang said:

I don't know about the rumor. It is true that there is no cryptocurrency tax, but taxes can be imposed on some services and goods. For countries that do not have the highest percentage of holders I think there is no tax from crypto that would be normal or no effect for that country.

But it is not just taxes, the use of ct=ypto deceases the use of fiat and thus hinders the economy of physical currency.

• +2 1

I don't think so. I think dollar value will always be same if btc price hit 100k. mainly dollar price not depend on btc. The price of btc may go high but it may go down any time. so dollar price don't change I think.

• +2 1