Will the value of dollar crash, if bitcoin goes bulling to 100k? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Will the value of dollar crash, if bitcoin goes bulling to 100k?

Dollar is already falling because there are more and more invetors in crypto currencies. And they take their money from dollars and but bitcoin on it

• +2 1

Nothing will happen with dollar. Dollar doesn't depend on bitcoin and I do not know how high price for bitcoin may affect dollar. 

• +2 1

I think that by 2020 bitcoin will not reach $ 100,000 so it will not affect the dollar price. This is just too much speculation that bitcoin can reach $ 100,000.

• +2 1

On 12/15/2019 at 8:31 AM, Syed Rehan Zakir said:

The dollar price is not crash... The usage of the dollar decreases  in the market... Because the bitcoin is being popular day by day so, In future, many peoples wishes to trade in bitcoin then the other market, 

well i dont know where you live but the usage of the dollar is still pretty much the same and hasnt been affected that much by bitcoin because even us when we want to cash out of bitcoin we use the dollar itself.

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 12:17 AM, Tatiana said:

Nothing will happen with dollar. Dollar doesn't depend on bitcoin and I do not know how high price for bitcoin may affect dollar. 

But if people by a lot of bitcoin with dollar and hen bitcoin price goes up that high, when they sell bitcoin back to dollar, wont that affect the price of bitcoin?

• +2 1

I don't think the dollar will crash if bitcoin increasing at $100k.. I think it will still remain the price of the dollar, only the shit coins will crash the price.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

dollar is the mother of all kind of currency and assets. it can not be crash until 3rd world war appears. if bitcoin touch 100K then dollar may also gonna move up or also may has chance to depreciate. but that does not mean dollar will crash because every single country are using dollar to exchange their money

• +2 1

The USD has the United States of America's backing, there isn't a force on earth that can crash it. Btc provides an alternative in case USD crashes, and when will that happen, where is an economic collapse or breakdown and on a global level or some devastating war between many countries. The more choatic world scene becomes, the more the price of bitcoin will rise, and the more stable world governments become, the less the price of bitcoin becomes

• +2 1

Ya dollar might go down if Bitcoin starts increase as each have inverse proportion and so this might take in upcoming months

The dollar is being continuaslly increasing and decreasing day by day 

• +2 1

This is a very interesting question. Now, I am also wondering about it. As everyone posted here, they answered no for the reason that no one will buy BTC with that price. But what if people suddenly want to convert their BTC into dollars? Hmm, another interesting question.

• +2 1

On 1/14/2020 at 10:56 PM, Shamim adnan said:

Thank you shareing good information   I do not expect that the dollar will crash if Bitcoin rises to $ 100.  I think it will still remain as the dollar price, only the currency of the hole will crash. If the price of Bitcoin increases, you will get more money, but it will not crash the dollar.

hen let me ask this aren't exchanges like localbitcoin affects the price of local currencies?

Edited by guatazoo
  • Useful or interesting 1

I don't think the price of dollar will be affected by the rise in bitcoin ptice, and this is because people are going to sell bitcoin and convert it to dollars and vice versa.

I also believe that after halving the value of bitcoin will increase but I don't think it will reach 100k4 maybe $ 80k but I think this will not affect the dollar value

On 12/13/2019 at 3:35 PM, guatazoo said:

You see after the halving may 2020 there will be a bull run that could possibly take bitcoin to a high price probably 100k, but then f bitcoin goes bulling that high, do you think it will shake the price of the Dollar?

No dollar will not crash as if bitcoin price even go to $100k but not regulated in world then what will it worth? Usd will remain the mainstream of world's economy. 

• +2 1

if bitcoin cross 100k dollars maybe dollars price not crash because dollar is national flat currency.bitcoin not affect any national currency.

Edited by Soaib khan
  • +1 1

This is a huge discount, but not impossible. Bitcoin's market value is constantly increasing. So while the market value of Bitcoin may reach $ 100k I think it will take some time.

• +2 1

1 minute ago, CryptoSoul said:

Dollar will never crash the two if the btc went up in 100k because dollar is widely used by all countries thus investors will never take their all money from dollar coin as a result dollar will never crash to 2.

The dolla won't crash untill oil is not paid in USD anymore. It has nothing to do with the price of Bitcoin. Currently only a small part of the financial market is digital. adaption of digital currencies must first occur.

• +2 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Although this is a huge amount, I think it is not impossible because the market value of Bitcoin is constantly increasing at present, the market value of Bitcoin is around $ 8,500.  Swimming to 100k requires a long time.

• +2 1

Boss you know that Dollar is the fait currency of USA and bitcoins is the decentralized currency. The price of USD Dollar is remain same because the price goes up bitcoins not USD Dollers i tell you that if price goes 100k Dollar then every crypto holder bitcoins wants to sale in this way it is not real and you imagine just.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I do not think btc would go above $20000 but if it would rise upto $100000 then it could not effect value of dollar. Because value of dollar is determined on the basis of traditional factors. Dollar is not based on demand and supply. It has fixed value. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

If BTC hits $100K at this bullish period then it will impact the USD but can not dominate it like other alt coins.We will see change in USD but USD deals in world biggest forex  as a pair so going down  is not gona happened.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I am also noticed that recently bitcoin market price rate increased high.I think bitcoin Bitcoin bull run has started.But i think bitcoin can not hit to 100k in this year

• +2 2

On 1/17/2020 at 7:39 PM, Krampus said:

I doubt it. These are two different structures. No matter how cryptocurrencies tightly enter our lives, the dollar will rule for a very long time.

There are many factors that makes the price of dollar to rise or fall, so don't you think that bitcoin is one of them?

• +3 1
  • +5 1