Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

offcourse, with crypto one can be self employed and the main reason why people work is to make a living, so if my crypto pays me more than my current job I will definitely quit it!!! 

I don't see this an option or a good idea just to leave my job because of crypto currency because in my perspective we must have a back up plan if problem exists. In my case if my crypto life fails I have to work because the management of crypto currency is hard sometimes.

I cannot quit my main job because of Cryptocurrency but I can make it an alternative way of getting some income because no one is 100% sure they Cryptocurrency will last forever but my job will last forever as long as i am alive. Cryptocurrency is very good way of getting money but you need good background about the field and also some funds to start a career in the field.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/13/2019 at 6:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

Friend if you have a job you must keep it if your question is this. Think that people work and hope if they do not work they do not have income and crypto is high risk. You need a job so do not think of crypto as an escape.

in this time i can't quite my job because i have a small capital in trading , but if i grow my capital to 4 BTC, i can quite my job, i will use it for trading with only 2% of earning and if i trade in one month with 4BTC i will get 0.08 BTC it's equal 800$ and this amount is my monthly payment*2. 

On 12/13/2019 at 7:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

I would like to advice for those who need to quite their jobs because of cryptocurrencies, they don't have to do that, because what's do you think if the whole world will leave their local jobs because of cryptocurrencies? This would make cryptocurrencies to be restricted worldwide because people will not be eligible to do evolution jobs such as industries because of cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

Yeah, I can because you can be more successful if you are working just for a hrs. in crypto . Trading is on of the best alternative for job is trading because even if you follow simple trades you can make up your salary with it in  month.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I suggest not quit a job for fu cussing crypto currency because crypto currency it is volutral work you can come to it at any time you want and would serve as standby in your finicial

I think not because earning more is a great idea if we earn from our job a fix pay and also earn from this site so that will help us alot because we need some extra money for specific purpose and indeed when get more knowledge from the site so we must give time to the site so I give you suggestion that carry both job it's better..

Document won't watch this approach a selection or possibly sensible simply get out of great activity resulting from crypto cash as into my mind-set we enjoy a online backup arrange any time condition happens to be. Into my lawsuit any time great crypto lifespan does not work properly 

Of course not instead what will I do is I will invest the money that I've earned in my job in cryptocurrency. I would enter trading, so that I will earned money in my work at the same time I will earn also in trading. So I don't need to choose which is which. 

Because cryptocurrency is not going to make us rich quick and requires certain understanding of the market you can't leave your job yet but only if you make a lot of money that will cover for many years of work. Cryptocurrencies are risky and can make you lose money too. It is not safe to quit any job unless you find another steady income.

• +2 1

On 12/13/2019 at 10:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Without any reason ofcourse not becuase crypto  is not a permanent source for earning money....while job is permanent Which will stay till you are able to do the job... If you think about this forum then you dont know when this forum can be closed but if you think about your job then you can feel better as your job is permanent.. So crypto is a part time job for me         

• +2 1

If I have a job, I won't quite it. Crypto currencies earning is considered a part time job for most of people. I don't deny some people got rich form trading and investment, but this needs time and mostly luck.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

The main job is a job that I cannot leave, a job in the cryptocurrency world is not sure to make money every day, there is not even a guarantee that I can get money every month. For that I remain in my main job.
I understand that the cryptocurrency business cannot get rich easily, so I will try hard and take advantage of this opportunity so that I can get rich from the crypto world.

Cryptocurrencies are not a job to get you to stop your job, they are a currency that means trading them or keeping them for the future. From my own opinion, leaving a job is not a good thing. Whatever your profit from trading or from cryptocurrencies, it can stop at any time.

• +2 1

No,i don't think so. i am a part time worker in crypto but my main income comes from another work.i can not take thik type of risk and i dont leave my work for crypto

This can happen but it is difficult, people that bought early and held for some years made it and some made millions as they bought for 200 dollars and sold for 20 thousand also miners from early days made alot and some of them are still holders and in the background. It was a get rich quick business until 2017 but it is now very difficult.

So far, I cannot leave my primary job for cryptocurrency because the amount I get from cryptocurrencies is very little and I do not fulfill my needs, but if I continue to learn more and get good profits from trading in cryptocurrencies, I may leave my work in the future for it.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I as of now have the arrangement to stop my current work and spotlight more on exchanging because I see that informal investors are getting much more cash so I need to bring in enough cash now and very my activity and be a full-time informal investor

of course i can't do that at the present time because crypto is not stable and for small traders or just a normal members of crypto that making simple profit from it this is not good for us becauase we don't know what will happen to the currency we dealing with in the future , if it falls means we are finished

• +3 1

On 12/13/2019 at 9:58 AM, Delgboke said:

I don,t have a job becasue i am working in the crypto market i join the airdrops and also i join the bounties and when i receive the coins i sell that in good price and i make good money through this than the job thats why i am not interested in any job,if the job is related through crypto than i definitely join that job becasue i love crypto.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Mate 1st of all, now i am a student, so i have no job. But yes i can quite my job... Crypto give us a big money which really very big... There is no need to do a job if you work here properly... 

I will definitely quit my job if i can cope up with tis crypto world more deeply.As i am still a newbie thats why i  am still learning and gaining experience.The day i will be prepared for the trading i will quit my job.

I dont quite my job because first we must have a good knowledge and experience of crypto world then our earning will start. Now i am working on crypto trading as a part time if i get more knowledge and good experience about it, then i left my job beacuse only 1 or 2 hours is enough for doing work in crypto on daily basis for earning huge wealth. So thats why i am learning more and more about trading through this forum.

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1

BetFury