Future Of Ethereum? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Future Of Ethereum?

Yes absolutely right. Don't fear Ethereum will rise with so much potential that you can't imagine & no one will be able to stop it beacuse it has a powerful real world implementation. Smart contracts are used widely now a days.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:14 PM, xpertt said:

I think ethereum is one of those altcoin that is worth it to buy because there is a potential that the value of it will rise to the top and there is no doubt that maybe one day the price of it can become the price of bitcoin.

Dear mate you can't actually mean what you said here there is no way that ethereum will rise to the price of bitcoins someday I believe that bitcoins will always stand out as the best coin ever

While seeing ethereum presents i can say that its future is very bright if it goes well for its users the demand of ethereum is increasing day by day and it is dominating the bitcoins demand users are getting more profits which should be consistent for a better future to become one of the best and famous Cryptocurrency. 

I agree ETH a strong currency and is a favorite of many because of the speed of the transaction fees, few on its network as for the price of it, I think it's tracking bitcoin like any other currency

ETh is the second coin in this world not a shadow 
one day it reached 1000 dollar and it can reaches it again easily 
wait after the halving of bitcoin and see 

Ethereum will be one of the most used platforms for creating other cryptocurrency and dapps. Ethereum is already number one in terms of usage for dapps and other cryptocurrencies creation. The future of ethereum is very bright. For the price, it will surely go up. This is the lowest it can go. Ethereum will continue to grow from this level.

It is necessary to overcome the down in the dumps indicator of the Ethereum cryptocurrency and so acquire at the bottom. Today, the set a price of Ethereum is customary to bad deal Ethereum cryptocurrency. 

We don't know whether ethereum will have a good future or not, even the ETH, we don't even know when it's going to be released. But there's a good news too, because the price of ethereum has increased up to $243 now. So, it's almost reaching $250. In the next few days, it may or may not rise up even higher. 

In year 2017 the rate of ehereum went 10000% high. That is seriously crazy ethereum has transaction 15 per day imagine if it could do 100 transaction per day what a tremendous value it will provide us. Eyhereum is secind most valuable coin in the market.

The future of ethereum will be very good. Because ethereum in my opinion is the strongest altcoins at the moment. And I have no doubt about ethereum for the long term

On 2/11/2020 at 2:51 PM, CryptoBitCrypto said:

Ethereum has a market cap going up which shows people are buying it. So with the evidence that people are buying it means that the market will have good future. 

I hope that the future is bright for all digital currencies. Thank you, my friend, for your participation

Ethereum was created in 2015 by Vitalik Buterin and its development team. Now Ethereum is the second most valuable cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency industry. In January 2020, Ethereum did hardfork to make the network better. I believe Ethereum has a good future, because there are people who work hard behind Ethereum.

Actually Etheruem is very popular crypto currency. Etheruem now no 2 position in the market. It has great market value. For this reason I think there future is bright

One of the world's most famous cryptocurrencies and the second in terms of market value continues to develop and expand, it is no wonder that more and more enthusiasts are looking to invest in the currency of Ethereum.

eth has a great future, its power and mass are huge. I think the future value will be higher than it is now and it will still be at number 2

Ethereum is the second spot of cryptographic money. Bitcoin is the primary spot of cryptographic money . numerous airdrop have pay his installment before it take some ethereum so this is extremely decent digital money

On 2/12/2020 at 1:21 PM, Dwale2525 said:

In the future ethereum will be best on the business, because many people sell they are bitcoin true they are ethereum because it not to fee on it.

Waaaaw ... this is really amazing that will look good for the future that will be the best for this business so that many people sell bitcoin to buy ethereum because it's not charged.

I think Ethereum has a very great future. I think this coin will cost a lot. Ethereum gives more than all other coins. I really look forward to updating the network to version 2.0, I think after the upgrade the price will soar.

I have strong feeling that ethereum will be the next big thing in crypto currency after bitcoin.I like the fact that this coin is very easy to trade and the withdrawal fee is not that much. Sending this coin also to my wallet is so fast and flawless!

ethereum is the 2nd good coin who follows bitcoin,price of it can go higher in the future so holding it or investing on it is a good decision.

Ethereum has delivered a myriad of opportunities to projects looking to build blockchain applications. Being on the 2nd place it only means that ethereum is worth investing for so price of it can go higher as we dont expect it.

14 minutes ago, Alvey024 said:

Ethereum as a smart contracts platform has so much practical uses that it has so much potential. Couple that with the fact that Ethreum has been so much oversold, it's so certain that value will rise again. Take also for example Ethereum's blockchain games, so many people are starting to use it and are having fun!

i think etherum is has very future. eth is the ranking two coin in the market now and anyone can make good profit from eth easily.

Ethereum is working very well and the price of it is also increasing faster and it is sure that after converting to POS the price of it rise with a fastest speed because many miners will sell their rigs and they will buy ethereum with that money to mine with their wallets. 

10 minutes ago, mamun673 said:

i think ethereum is one of those altcoin that is worth it to buy because there is a potential that the value of it will rise to the top and there is no doubt that maybe one day the price of it can become the price of bitcoin. There are many chances of the increase

Of course I agree what you have said. Ethereum is a potential altcoin,and we don't know that one day the price of ethereum will pump reaching $1000.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day