What Do You Think About Crypto Currencies Going Illegal World Wide?? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sameer

What Do You Think About Crypto Currencies Going Illegal World Wide??

On 12/12/2019 at 2:52 PM, hmind said:

It seems to be said to be illegal all over the world would not be possible. Because, in fact, many have legalized crypto currencies. It's just that it still needs adjustment, crypto is still young as well as its adjustments. So each country is still studying and processing it so that it can be well received later.

Yes.many country donot have idealogy about the cryptocurrency.and aslo they are jot accepted it.the acceptance of the cryptocurrency may effect on their economics.so it is hardly possible for cryptocurrency to be at the worldwide

Just now, Nahid and co. said:

It seems to be said to be illegal all over the world would not be possible. Because, in fact, many have legalized crypto currencies. It's just that it still needs adjustment, crypto is still young as well as its adjustments..

Yes you are all right just because crypto is something new that still needs new regulations as well as adaptation.

Exp : Bitcoin is legal in Indonesia, it's just not as a means of payment.  This currency was officially recognized as a commodity that could be traded on the futures exchange after the Commodity Futures Exchange (Bappebti) Trading Supervisory Agency released rules about trading in Bitcoin.  In other words, bitcoin is already legal as an investment tool.so I think it's just a matter of time to get to know and adapt whit government regulation.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:45 PM, Sameer said:

Crypto Currencies are doing great world wide. It is helping people to change their life. But sometimes when I think about it what will happenif it goes illegal or ban world wide. Because government has no control on it and they even can't charge tax. Maybe I am just thinking this because I don't have much knowledge but still what will happen it does get illegal world wide? 

They cannot consider something an illegal that they cannot even see or control. that's why its decentralized, no other authority can control and even remove bitcoin from its existence.

spacer.png

Well even fiat currency is used in illegal activities, did they banned fiat. No they didnt right. If they ban crypto, they need to prove it, that fiat cannot be used for illegal activities, or even gold and diamond for that matter. So its a wrong assumption that crypto is the only currency funding the illegal market.

cryptocurrency is not illegal in ever country. some countries do not support it. but most of them now started supporting it like India. 

If this happens the crypto market will suffer because many won't be ablenro freely deal in crypto again because rules will be put in place which will be against the market

I think there is no affect as if cryptocurrency going illegal world wide because cryptocurrency is decentralized currency and there is no one database for it, so if it is ban in any country than there is no affect on crypto lover as  it is always available on internet or in virtual world.

11 hours ago, babakashi2020 said:

It will not be possible for the whole world to ban crypto. We will always be on crypto.

even if it got banned by all countries then we will see no one is stopping because of the ban on crypto as we know crypto is decentrlised and nobody will know if you are using it or not.

Not all have the basic or know about cryptocurrency and how it is or how to go about it cause of failure in technology growing in some country. 

It will legal because the future of the market  is of crypto and we can make good money in the crypto market and also so many peoples will know about it and thats the main reason that peoples will invest millions of dollars in this market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes.... crypto world is getting bigger every day 

maybe the world be without paper money in next 10 years  

It will not be possible,slot of people already trust in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, some others didn't

The best event in my life is my knowledge of cryptocurrencies as I have contributed immensely to changing my life for the better and I think a lot of people in this world have had a similar experience as mine

• +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

Actually most of the country doesn't accept crypto currency. I think one day whole world legalized it. And people can easily work in this forum and earn more money

The goverments are just a fraid that bitcoin will take the control on money transfer a way from them, but that is not all true, there is machinsim let them control it partly, once they understand that it will not face problems again. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

6 minutes ago, Ahmed9988 said:

The to be said to be illegal all over the world would not be possible. Because, in fact, many have legalized crypto talk currencies. It's just that it still needs that crypto is still young the received.

•  

You are wrong,  most countries have banned it and those who have nit banned it have either not spread much or have legalized it.

Yo tengo una opinion de que no, dado de que es una alternativa muy buena para que personas en todo el mundo ganen la plata, lo que pasa es que con ellas vienen algo llamado bot y eso hace que ocurran estafas. Pero asi como se implementa eso se puede ayudar a que no ocurran ese tipo de cosas.

The fact that only few countries made bitcoin or cryptocurrencies legal is a risk since many countries prefered it to be illegal.  If ever all countries will now have it illegal then we now need to find another earning.

8 hours ago, Basel098 said:

This thing is expected to happen within the current year. The coding of cryptocurrencies must be made 100% legal.

Yes my friend, I agree with you and I thank you for your participation and I wish you good luck

I don't want that to happen, not now or not in the far future. Cryptocurrency is very popular in the world, so it's gonna be hard to make them illegal all over the countries. Because there's always a pros and cons in them.

I don't think at all, I'm just happy that cryptocurrencies are doing their job well, and many people are making money from it. There will be more countries in the future legally it.

l don"t think that cryptocurrencies can  go illegal worldwide  considering the past and current development in the line.  If this ever happen, there will be a lot of lost to different people in different countries. Some people will loose their jobs and as well their  means of livelihood.  Additionally, this will affect the economy of different countries which will bring about setbacks to those countries.