What Happen to Bitcoin After Halving? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bitcoinbagguy

What Happen to Bitcoin After Halving?

I do not think that anyone is able to predict with certainty what will happen to Bitcoin in the coming period, but I expect that the price will start to rise and improve in the next period after half, especially since the bitcoin price has decreased a lot in the last period due to the Corona crisis and the price has begun to improve now

On 4/30/2020 at 8:11 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Bitcoin has already exceeded $ 9,000 and I see it promising a bullish, bullish rally to set it up for the strong rally after the Halving. My outlook was and will remain optimistic about Bitcoin's fate.

Yes, I saw it yesterday, quite surprised because the price of bitcoin rose above 9000 USD, I think bitcoin will be corrected after pump on Wednesday. but you have to be careful because the price of bitcoin will probably go down before halving happens, maybe for a few days.

On 4/30/2020 at 10:47 PM, Trofimova said:

I think that after the third halving, something unusual will happen and perhaps the number of bitcoin coins will increase, and they will not be 21 million, but much more.  

How can you say that? Bitcoin maximal supply cannot be reduced or added. if that can indeed happen, then I'm sure there is a decline in the price of Bitcoin.

8 hours ago, ayatoslaw said:

Yes, I saw it yesterday, quite surprised because the price of bitcoin rose above 9000 USD, I think bitcoin will be corrected after pump on Wednesday. but you have to be careful because the price of bitcoin will probably go down before halving happens, maybe for a few days.

I know that the rise will not be a direct and immediate but within a week, the price of bitcoin increased by more than 15%, and the half of the bitcoin block directly affects the supply of a new bitcoin and affects the price.

9 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

I do not think that anyone is able to predict with certainty what will happen to Bitcoin in the coming period, but I expect that the price will start to rise and improve in the next period after half, especially since the bitcoin price has decreased a lot in the last period due to the Corona crisis and the price has begun to improve now

Predicting bitcoin movement isn't possible for now, we don't even know where bitcoin is heading and I think we should be careful if we want to Investments at this moment

On 12/11/2019 at 5:25 AM, bitcoinbagguy said:

Some analysis said that Bitcoin will falling down 6 months before halving event. And will be up forward 6 months after halving. What do you think about that, guys? Or, perhaps this third halving could be much different than two past halving?

I am replaying this 2 days after bitcoin halving ends, and nothing changed, we all know that we ware expecting that bitcoin will rice and teach the roof after the halving but still nothing happens, i hope it rice few days later.

I believe that after halving the price of bitcoin will pump and it will have a great value in the market. Because when halving comes traders and investors are tend to buy bitcoin because of the low and affordable price so that if large amount of people are continuously doing it the price of bitcoin pumps. So that i am not afraid if there is an bitcoin halving.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:47 PM, Trofimova said:

I think that after the third halving, something unusual will happen and perhaps the number of bitcoin coins will increase, and they will not be 21 million, but much more.  

The mechanics of Bitcoin do not allow changes to happen rappidly. This doesn't mean that changes can't be made, but a radical one as this has 0% probability for the time being. It would demand a large scale debate between developers first of all. If developers ever reach consensus on this, then the rest constintencies of Bitcoin should also decide in favour of such a radical change. I don't exclude the possibility of this happening in the future. But I think that at least for two-three years it won't even be brought up for discussion. Not even in a tweet or in an email in the developers list.

in my opinion bitcoin halving is very big event many people are bullish on it because of halving history whenever halving take place it's price starts increasing so I think after halving we can see some positive sentiment in market

Well, everyone is liable to their predictions. Maybe that prediction is a little on point because we can see what the market looks like 6 months before halving, as it is normally the case in the previous ones but the 6 months after halving is what no one is sure about. The previous ones, we see significant price rise in average of 18 months after halving, I am not saying that will be the case this time around but something close. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

What will happen to bitcoin after halving is what has happened to it in the past. This is not something new. After every halving, miners will complain about lower income because they earn 50% less than before. To compensate for this, they will sell their coins at higher prices. Traders and holders get benefit from this unusual increase in price which occurs after arguments between miner community settle. With every block reward, the future of bitcoin will be less predictable because due to lower reward, less mining will be done to fill up the space of lost bitcoins.

In Bitcoin halving, miners were given 50% of their mined bitcoin so that the demand and the price will increase but this time this is totally different there is no fall in price of Bitcoin after halving it was totally unpredictable

Bitcoin price will go high after the halving. The halving took  place this month. And after the halving the price has always grown  up. And it is shown by the previous two halvings. And now the price will go high after this 3rd halving. And the price will go again high and the market will be high again. And so trading in bitcoins are profitable in this year. 

13 hours ago, Saj555 said:

Bitcoin price will go high after the halving.

@Saj555 we should not have such mind set about bitcoin going higher after halving, it can even get lower first as it happens in 2016 halving but later after 3 months m the price went higher. But, saying this because not to fall into bear trap before the price will go higher. And we should still know that if the price go higher, the price will still later fall. 

I think btc is somehow similar to the stock market because the price is changing on  the basis of demand and supply chain.

I think  the value of btc will be in bulish trend. But not sure.

I honestly expected that after the halving the bitcoin price will increase to $ 15,000 or more, but little has happened, but some analysts say its effect is not now.

On 12/11/2019 at 7:52 PM, sidik7 said:

after bitcoin halving im sure its value will surge very high especially when that moment is when the new year will provide a new atmosphere as well and altcoin will also follow bitcoin , and its prices will rise.

I am totally agree with you after the halving of bitcoin it's price will increase exponentially because bitcoin is going down from last 3 months because most of the people were bearish because of bitcoin halving after it it's price will increase 

Maybe this analysis of the bitcoin Having might actually be true as the price of bitcoin hasn't really gone above $10000 since the bitcoin Halving arrived. So perhaps the deal of the 6 months meme might actually be a trend to look up for, as I can't predict on the value of Bitcoin

Well exactly prediction is difficult but within 6-12 months the price would go at the peak which is around 16-21k$ in my view seeing the last 2 halving. And price isn't going to pump instantly after the halving but as we know block rewards is decreased half so sure the price would increase.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/21/2020 at 7:43 PM, King98 said:

The fear of losing an opportunity may be the reason behind the growing interest in Bitcoin Halving and it indicates that the excitement caused by the split of Bitcoin and the semicircular event attracted widespread global attention based on the search orders recorded on Google

Most people think that the price of bitcoin will go up after Halving and this is probably true, but they think this will happen after Halving immediately and this is a mistake. The first Halving took a few months until the price went up and the second about a year and this last may take more than a year to cause a significant rise in price.

Well, when the halving is totally done, the volume of bitcoin are now increased so that it can be produced more bitcoin runs through the network and there's a tendency to increased it's price as soon as possible.

I just know that bit coin will increase and decrease in price but taking advantage of the two will make us profit. If the price fall, selling at the point of falling will make use watch the price to buy when the price is rising again. 

I believe it may take some times to expect the price raise of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets after halving event. Third halving event is done to create a steady supply of Bitcoin so I am still expecting the price raise of Bitcoin,I think it may still take more than 3-4 months. 

On 5/29/2020 at 5:47 AM, Yomose said:

I just know that bit coin will increase and decrease in price but taking advantage of the two will make us profit. If the price fall, selling at the point of falling will make use watch the price to buy when the price is rising again. 

The method that you mentioned is so great and maybe if we follow this method, we can make good profit and this way can help us to get success. In my mind BTC will not decrease, on the other hand will start increasing. That is  just my personally opinion. 

1 hour ago, Trader21 said:

The method that you mentioned is so great and maybe if we follow this method, we can make good profit and this way can help us to get success. In my mind BTC will not decrease, on the other hand will start increasing. That is  just my personally opinion. 

@Trader21 But remember 2016 when bitcoin supply halved, there was an increase after three months, but before, immediately after the halving and some weeks more, there was decrease in the price of bitcoin. I get you point and we all know that the price of bitcoin will increase but let us be careful not to be trapped if otherwise happen. 

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, Yomose said:

@Trader21 But remember 2016 when bitcoin supply halved, there was an increase after three months, but before, immediately after the halving and some weeks more, there was decrease in the price of bitcoin. I get you point and we all know that the price of bitcoin will increase but let us be careful not to be trapped if otherwise happen. 

You are right about that, maybe the history can repeat, and we can see the same thing such as 2016. It is needed to be careful about that.