What Happen to Bitcoin After Halving? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bitcoinbagguy

What Happen to Bitcoin After Halving?

On 12/11/2019 at 7:55 AM, bitcoinbagguy said:

Some analysis said that Bitcoin will falling down 6 months before halving event. And will be up forward 6 months after halving. 

I think it will be the opposite, Price will keep jumping till the halving event and it will be massive dump afterwards, some people will make tons of money and as usual many would loose money in the process. Just be smart enough to be on the side that makes money and not on the side that dont'

If we notice that the whales, or what they call the market makers, often go against the expectations of the majority of the small traders, but Bitcoin will inevitably rise after the halving, but the question is how long will Bitcoin take it to raise its price?

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I think it is not true the value of bitcoins will increase in next few months because there is a need of bitcoins in the digital market and it is very safe currency and easy to use...

I think every 4 years this bitcoin halving happens now this is 2020 may bitcoin halving coming soon, i think this halving bitcoin mining speed reduce and generats  only 25 bitcoins in one block, then bitcoin prices increase rapidly because bitcoin supply low and demand goes high so i think bitcoin halting later bitcoin hit 20000$ dollars.

i thick that the history will repeat itself. the thing is that some miners after halving will stop mining bitcoin because their profit will be cut in half. so that iw shy the bitcoin price is going down. but after time it get stabilized and is increasing.

As someone who has seen the previous halving, I can say that even if there was not a serious price increase at the beginning, there was a possibility that great scholars would be realized in the coming days.It will be a good time for trading.

This is now achieved as we find that the price of bitcoin is declining gradually, which means that these expectations about the price of the half after the sixth month are real expectations and the decline can continue until the sixth month and then rise unexpectedly

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

actually bitcoin is halving, I'm watching it for hours, it's down to $ 4,000. after it drops then I think that in May is the time when it will recover and that bitcoin is going up sharply, maybe $ 20,000.

Well, In my opinion the BTC will rise higher after havling. and that will be the good oppertunity to buy some BTC for riding higher. 

Well, I saw the price dip to 3900 two days ago for few seconds. I took advantage of it and bought some. I not sure it's going again there. 

There are various predictions of the users about the halving of Bitcoin many of the users says that after the halving of Bitcoin price will increase rapidly and it will give a good amount of profit to its investors and some denies with it so we need to wait for the upcoming situation.

On 3/15/2020 at 11:42 AM, Tareeq said:

I agree with you my friend the falling of the bitcoin is already happening day by day and I think before the price will go high again until the issue of this corona virus is being settled and everything is being put in order before the value comes back to its normal rate again

The value of bitcoin now is going back to normal i think. Because yesterday i saw a notification on telegram and it notifies me about the price of every currency and i saw the price of bitcoin is increased %16.7 so it is going back to normal i think. 

May be some analyzing people's analysis well btc down from 10k to 4k just from second week of March 2020 and now from last week btc is on side ways and i am enjoying this situation of bitcoin and after halving events bitcoin definitely increased their price.

No one knows what will happen, I think that now no one is waiting for something special from halving, since most likely there will be a drop in prices for all cryptocurrencies. 

This is what really happened, as currency prices decreased a lot and reached $ 4000, but now they started to rise, and the price reached between $ 6000 and the price of $ 7,000. I believe that the price will continue to rise until it reaches more than $ 20,000.

I think that bitcoin will grow after halving , there has never been such a thing that after halving bitcoin began to fall in price.. especially for 6 months, although everything is possible against the background of the crisis. 

The halving event continues to attract massive global attention based on search orders recorded on Google. This indicates that the tension resulting from the split of Bitcoin and the fear of losing an opportunity could be the reason behind the increased interest in Bitcoin Halving.

The bitcoin price will definitely rise during the half and will be like the previous split, but there may be some changes in the rate of increase

THINK POSITIVE

I Know that there are many members asking this question also I one of them, but with the actual situation is not like the last halving of 2016, so in not easy to analyse the situation when in the center exist a factor global crisis because of virus.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

No one knows what will happen next, but I think the price will go up the same way as in the past halving, it's just inevitable, as the whales will start to raise price.

On 4/15/2020 at 4:01 PM, SuperCrypto said:

The halving event continues to attract massive global attention based on search orders recorded on Google. This indicates that the tension resulting from the split of Bitcoin and the fear of losing an opportunity could be the reason behind the increased interest in Bitcoin Halving.

It happens because FOMO has been continuously made by the media, analysis and forums in the last few months, and last night the price of bitcoin rose 11% in a few hours, and if FOMO still continues, the price of bitcoin is likely to rise to 9000 usd in the near future.

2 hours ago, NevermindNe said:

No one knows what will happen next, but I think the price will go up the same way as in the past halving, it's just inevitable, as the whales will start to raise price.

The role of whales is not to increase the price of bitcoin, they only make bitcoin chart movements according to analytical techniques, the rest are market demands that follow FOMO or FUD, and that also will happen to bitcoin after halving later.

Edited by ayatoslaw

10 hours ago, NevermindNe said:

The whales has no action against the price of bitcoin, the action is made by the traders and the event of the halving that will increase the value of bitcoin so that it will be favourable for miners

11 hours ago, ayatoslaw said:

It happens because FOMO has been continuously made by the media, analysis and forums in the last few months, and last night the price of bitcoin rose 11% in a few hours, and if FOMO still continues, the price of bitcoin is likely to rise to 9000 usd in the near future.

Bitcoin has already exceeded $ 9,000 and I see it promising a bullish, bullish rally to set it up for the strong rally after the Halving. My outlook was and will remain optimistic about Bitcoin's fate.

I think that after the third halving, something unusual will happen and perhaps the number of bitcoin coins will increase, and they will not be 21 million, but much more.  

19 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

I have never found anyone who said things like you said, when halving happened. then the supply of bitcoin will decrease and there will be no increase in supply.

That absolutely wrong, whenever the halving happen, the reward for miners is been reduced by division of two, this will there by increase the value of bitcoin and make it live long