Pick your post: how to not loose post count! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Pick your post: how to not loose post count!

On 12/10/2019 at 10:37 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

• Don't post in threads that don't make sense or are dead conversations
  • Engage in genuine conversation with a someone and quote them in your reply
  • Don't post in threads that are contain hate or hostility.

Feel free to add and contribute to this list.

That the post every new member are waiting for as they are not going to the guidelines this post will very helpful for them to know the terms and conditions of the post and comment it and what should they have to do so that there poster comments not deleted.

yes follow the rules to avoid post deletion. you should make useful and necessary post in the topic to avoid not count post.also every post must have 100 character then your post won't be scam.

Yes in the beginining i also had a lot of posts deleted even when the posts i made were constructive and useful but later i realized that the topics itself is being deleted so i needed to be choosy about which topic i post in. ke

468x60-3.png

I do not know Please tell me. I also had some posts deleted by an admin. Everyone wants all its posts were calculated. your content may not be verified by the moderator.

This is true, to avoid your comments or opinions being deleted always look for a better topic that you think won't be deleted by the admins. So be wise choosing topic mate.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:07 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

Thanks for this advice, i tottaly agree that we should be picky on what we are supposed to post. And also we should refrain feom commenting or posting non sense topic so that our post wont be deleted.

Do not forget that all threads and all posts got delite together with banned member who wrote it. The thread may be interesting, but due to bad games on the forum the member can receive a ban and all his work will be cleared out from here. 

I try to follow those rules that the OP presented, but anyway I notice that some of my posts were deleted and its like everyday thing. 

Posts are deleted of lot of members because they don't follow the rules.OR their comments are useless.Posts can also be deleted if they contain wrong or abusive language.

Most of the post has been deleted from beginners forum because all the topic that are available in it created by new people that are just joining platform that's why most of the topic are deleted and if the topic is been deleted your comment also will be deleted automatically

This are very important rules to follow as it will help many people to avoid getting their posts deleted from the forum thereby increasing their earnings for the day. Everyone needs to read this especially beginners.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Yes i agree with you. Thanks for creating this post. If we really want to earn from our all posts then we not have to creat dead conversation.

I agree with you. Because thanks for your suggestions, we have everything we need to be reasonable. This is because it is something valuable in the forum and what unique information should be given. If anyone else can post better than this, of course will let me know through this post. Thanks

Thank you so much for this. This will help us beginners/new members to determine which discussion or topic we're going to post or comment to. Especially new members who are still thriving for their fist 100 posts.

On 12/10/2019 at 6:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Dear mate thanks for sharing your ideas with us but I don't really understand the last idea you listed here please can you do a favour and explain that line in simple terms thanks in advance

Many things we can do, so that our posts are not deleted. Although sometimes I also feel that my posts are deleted. But we should always try, don't give up because of this problem. Try making posts that are really good and useful for many people.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

These advice's of yours are appreciated. And we have put knowledge full conversation in our posts . thanks a lot and keep going . good luck.

Like I said admin has different opinion and topic can remove any time.Thank you for your tips I realized thatAnd i would like to said thanks for the advice that you put it's very helpful to all members because all have this problems of deleted post every days

On 2/22/2020 at 4:10 PM, SUMIYA ISLAM said:

We should always try making posts that are really good and useful for many people. Post should have authentic material  and beneficial..

Yes, we should always make a useful and have a 100 characters or more per post to avoid deletions. 

And choose the right topic or sections for your posts. Don't reply those topics that made by spammers. 

I think you need to make meaningful posts. Otherwise your post was not counted. Your post will be deleted by moderator

You share really good knowledge able and interesting information, yes I also thinks I am not one to face this problem so many our forum members also face this problem, but you suggests option is better to avoid deleting posts,all follows this tips thanks for share this information.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Really good advice dear because I am the victim of post deleted problem, everyday some post are deleted and I have to reach useful post again to earn from this site. So I will use this tips to avoid deleted problem what I am facing in this forum.

Thanks for your advice . Its really frustrating every time if any post get deleted by admin . Its also hard to how which post was deleted and bad for the flow . So its better to be careful from the begging .

Thank for your some information And also do only genuine comments related to topic and also choose which type which content are acceptable.

2 hours ago, Shuvo1113 said:

This requires you to comment on your post.  Cannot copy and post anywhere. If the post you posted was created by someone else, you will not be able to do so...

right no one should make copy paste post here and dont need to make same reply multiple times and this is the breaking of the rules of this forum.