Pick your post: how to not loose post count! - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Pick your post: how to not loose post count!

1 hour ago, Hamk said:

So many are deleted ans it had affected everybody, so you just have to complete the gap

Yes that thing is of Concern for people of there posts get deleted with time. 

Yes especially if the thread is repetitive because there's a higher chance that the post will be deleted. In the quoting someone make sure that have unique conversation you have and not scripted because there's a chance that the comment also was deleted if the quoting is not relevant.

Hello my friend
Good advice, and a topic I am not afraid of deleting by replying to it
I liked these two tips:
Don't post in meaningless threads or dead chats
Do not post in threads that contain hatred or enmity.

On 12/25/2019 at 10:10 AM, Fabrick said:

Thanks for share this type of advise. My also get deleted last day. So I will follow this rules now to make a post. 

Actually if you follow the rules in this forum then I am sure the results of your posts will not be deleted even you get paid on each post but I am sure you can definitely make the right improvements.

35 minutes ago, Hamk said:

But this shouldn't be the case, it has to be checked by the admin to avoid too much deletion

Admin should look into this matter and cut such acts if they are happening. 

Never experience that because before I comment I am reading first all the words in the post that may cause deletion.

I make sure also my topics are all about learnings and sharing ideas.

On 12/27/2019 at 2:18 PM, farhanpro613 said:

Sometimes some post are deleted so one one should check his post in the yobit camping for being complete sure.

Yes buddy, I actually check it on Yobit  if there was a deleted post that I will cover up to replace those deleted post. A little bit hassle but it quite for me to monitor my post everyday.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:07 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

• Don't post in threads that don't make sense or are dead conversations
  • Engage in genuine conversation with a someone and quote them in your reply
  • Don't post in threads that are contain hate or hostility.

Feel free to add and contribute to this list.

In able not to lose count you must be very careful in posting. There must be at least 100 characters and no mispelled spellings. Through posting someona can gain and earn so much money and someome can make their time and effort productive. 

actually very simple, what I know and I do is "posts that are counted as payment are in the section about forums and crypto world, if there are others please add". in that section, try to make a constructive post and at least 100 characters. avoid continuous replies on the same post or topic, it also risks your post not being counted.

good luck

Edited by fuer44

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

Have not experienced it yet. As I avoid posting nonsense contents anywhere on this forum. So yeah, to avoid your content getting deleted, always follow the rules and do not just make content just to add count on your content count. From it, the forum will become even better, less pollution from nonsense contents, less trash to clean for the administration. 
Happy posting 🙂 

nMvFbuZ.png

Yeah you are right and really it is very good idea if those member face this issues they need to follow it.

That's right cause allot of us complain about deleted post with no reason behind it cause we don't know why, as you have said let just know where to post at and which comments needs to be quoted. 

Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

You said it all right. Many complain with their deleted post or post counts reduce,actually its not the admins fault why it happens,and admins doesn't have any obligation to explain to us why they delete it,its our own responsibilities to make topics or choose topics that is interesting. So In addition, choose post that is interesting.

yes this is happening to many users of this forum.nothing to worry about this.make yourself correct to learn more and also think better post from the previous.hope you will get paid after that

Thank you mate this will be a guidance for us newbies for carefully pick our post that make sense to avoid our post getting deleted along with the thread thanks mate!

Thanks for sharing good advice with us.I think you need to make meaningful post.Otherwise your post was not count.Your post will deleted by moderators

I really don’t know whats the basis of not counting the content. This past few days I am rarely active cause I lost 20 content counts. I was too lazy to complete again another 20 before I could get payments again. But I realize that I should keep on going as the this forum is really paying so I decided to participate again , What’ s the basis? No one really knows.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for giving such a nice idea to reduce the deletion of the posts there are many users who are regularly facing the problem of being post deleted so its a great idea which should be obeyed for reducing it.

On 1/3/2020 at 1:04 PM, SahadatRafy said:

I'm new hear. In my first some of my post have been deleted. More then 20 of my post has deleted.but now I know why my post are deleted.

The possibility of deleted posts that are not relevant or posts that are not constructive so that the results of many of your posts are deleted, so you must be careful in making posts so that the results of your posts can be received by the admin.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:37 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Posting your thoughts on the topic is the main key as one tends to forget about the requirements of the posts and concentrate on the thoughts ,makes much more sense when you feel free and comfortable ,originality is the key factor to get your post count and getting paid.