Pick your post: how to not loose post count! - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Pick your post: how to not loose post count!

On 5/4/2020 at 6:56 AM, guatazoo said:

Those meaningless post will be counted and will be paid as well, but the issue that will happen is that your useless post will get the penalty of being deleted, so thats instead of post paying post, you'll required to post recovery post first.

But, not only useless posts are deleted, that is why it is good to choose topic carefully, I do not post under some topics because no matter how your posts is useful under such topics, the topic will be deleted and your post will be gone for nothing. 

6 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

But, not only useless posts are deleted, that is why it is good to choose topic carefully, I do not post under some topics because no matter how your posts is useful under such topics, the topic will be deleted and your post will be gone for nothing. 

Of course, I also see that's the useless topics are deleted mostly than useless replies, because I've see many useless replies under the usefully topics, but those replies are not deleted.

48 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Of course, I also see that's the useless topics are deleted mostly than useless replies, because I've see many useless replies under the usefully topics, but those replies are not deleted.

About the useless replies, moderators suppose to let us have a way to remote this, this will be a good solution. Because you are not like, I see many useless reports too. 

On 12/10/2019 at 7:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

• Don't post in threads that don't make sense or are dead conversations
  • Engage in genuine conversation with a someone and quote them in your reply
  • Don't post in threads that are contain hate or hostility.

Feel free to add and contribute to this list.

Hello my dear friend .  Of course, we all faced the problem of deleting posts, and we must answer that by offering valuable and useful ideas and that our ideas are well explained so that everyone understands, not a certain limit of members.

I did not under stand so good my friend

Do you mean if I got conversation 

With people who commented on my post

I will not lost post from counting

This is so good

On 12/10/2019 at 6:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

• Don't post in threads that don't make sense or are dead conversations
  • Engage in genuine conversation with a someone and quote them in your reply
  • Don't post in threads that are contain hate or hostility.

Feel free to add and contribute to this list.

Thanks for this info I hope these tips will help many members in this forum to reduce high level of deletion of post.

I have all the time make in concededira all those step and after all that you have so many deleted post every day even you do even you make,i think this is the rules of 5he forum and how it works 

Yes.I think one if the main reason for our post getting deleted is in the topic  in which we posted a comment got deleted as it was not an useful one.So before we comment on a topic,we first need to identify that is this a good topic,if not we souldn't give reply of it.

Edited by Jami273

On 12/10/2019 at 7:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Engage in genuine conversation with a someone and quote them in your reply

This is a valid point. At the start many people seemed to think that you can post just once. I actually complained for someone replying several times on my topic, but i was complaining only because those were just repetitive answers, there were no reason for them. Conversation is a whole different subject.

On 4/26/2020 at 8:42 AM, guatazoo said:

And the moderators will note you as spammer also if you'll be replying positively to the spamming post, so the solution is that, if you found that the topic is spam, just don't reply on it and report it.

Sometimes I see a post getting deleted although it is NOT spam! This makes me very confused because I don't know where to comment so that I don't get my posts deleted. 

On 5/21/2020 at 4:40 PM, Cammer said:

Sometimes I see a post getting deleted although it is NOT spam! This makes me very confused because I don't know where to comment so that I don't get my posts deleted. 

You just find the topics thats you see having the positive replies and also doesn't contained many duplicating post, so thats you can be safe from the post deletion.

55 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

You just find the topics thats you see having the positive replies and also doesn't contained many duplicating post, so thats you can be safe from the post deletion.

That's not a solution unfortunately because a lot of popular posts got deleted in front of me. This was a month ago, I don't know if it still happens now.

23 hours ago, Cammer said:

That's not a solution unfortunately because a lot of popular posts got deleted in front of me. This was a month ago, I don't know if it still happens now.

Of course its not just the permanently solution to be solving that, but I think this somehow will be helping you to reduce the number of post deletion. 

2 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Of course its not just the permanently solution to be solving that, but I think this somehow will be helping you to reduce the number of post deletion. 

I have noticed that old posts are getting deleted and not just the new ones. This means that the moderators do some cleaning from time to time. 

2 hours ago, Cammer said:

I have noticed that old posts are getting deleted and not just the new ones. This means that the moderators do some cleaning from time to time. 

I think maybe they are not delesting the new post because, at the time maybe they just doing inspection from that post if it is deserve to be deleted or not.

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

I think maybe they are not delesting the new post because, at the time maybe they just doing inspection from that post if it is deserve to be deleted or not.

I didn't understand your point. The admins clearly know what to delete and what to keep (or they should know that). All moderators should be qualified to do that.

I think useful comments with good content will not be deleted unless the entire post is deleted. Everyone should take responsibility for these matters. Thank you for this topic.

• -1 1

19 hours ago, Cammer said:

I didn't understand your point. The admins clearly know what to delete and what to keep (or they should know that). All moderators should be qualified to do that.

Thats is the only reason that's I'm thinking because there have no any other reason of deleting old topics and leaving the topics than the reason that's I gave. 

Thank you for such usefull informational topic content.

Altough i think that quoting is not your best option as well simply because if you quote a bad post it will eventually be deleted together with that specific post / topic.

So pay attention to the post if it's good or bad so that your quote is worth post counting for.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes. Of course if you have posted in the crypto forum.  Your posts, that is, if each post is effective. However, your post will not be canceled at any time and will not lose count.  Each of your posts will contain useful posts

• -1 1

I also experience that so in everytime i am looking for a topic to make a comment i use to choose the most useful and helpful topic in every section. So that i can avoid loosing post.

• +1 1

Thanks my friend this is absolutely true and I will also advise us to make sure we make reasonable posts and the posts should contain at least 100 characters because it is another reason why some of our posts are being deleted or not count in yobit exchanger.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is important that you no where and when you will make a content. Because we all know some of the topic that is useless has the possibility to be deleted. So you should pick and right topic that makes sense and also informative and useful to everyone.

The only way to avoid deletion of objections is not to write words in an ordinary context. Rather, it must include scientific words that add information, warn of error, or discuss scientific elicacy. Whatever the issues are simple in their scientific content, the response must be in a scientific way as well.

• +1 1

somehow, we tend to make a mistakes in spelling especially some are not english-speaking country. I think as long as people understand the whole idea of the post even its simple with message, i guess its fine.