Pick your post: how to not loose post count! - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Pick your post: how to not loose post count!

This problem exists and a lot of members suffer from it, and these tips you say are really good. We should avoid participating in ridiculous topics as well as trivial questions. 

Thanks for tell us the problem of deleting post . Its become a big in that days . So all people realized this and correct all mistake. Do your work with rules

Thanks for making this topic,thanks for your advice and tips.we should make sure our information is unique and valuable in order

not to loose our post.we should make sure we construct meaningful and useful content in order to build communication in the crypto forum 

The best way is to reply on topics which are 2-7 days older because most of these topics are useful and not even dead for conversation. Topics older than 7 days can be too much out dated that we cannot reply to them sometimes.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 12/10/2019 at 10:37 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

• Don't post in threads that don't make sense or are dead conversations
  • Engage in genuine conversation with a someone and quote them in your reply
  • Don't post in threads that are contain hate or hostility.

Feel free to add and contribute to this list.

Hi friend I totally agree with you, and you are right we must post something good that attracts other peoples of the forum to our post or topic. If we post something negative this will led to bad impact to our reputation in the forum and people may start hating our content and could bann us, so let's try to discuss something good without thinking negative.

Your advice is common sense , but it is not acceptable that with every comment I have to quote the original post, this way the length of the post is terribly long that it will bother other members who want to comment. Just choose good topics to comment on and I think it is more than enough. 

These tips are reasonable, all members here should adhere to them to supply useful content, discuss important topics and take good ideas. many thanks for the following pointers , my friend.

Most people were facing the issue the post was deleted with a lot of people, when you commented twice in the same post, that post was your comment was deleted.Your post will not be deleted when your post will be creative and useful and its material will be very good. So follow the rules of the group and post your creative brother, your post will not be deleted. 

Thats good thing that you try your best to post. You should try to put a post of those topics which are useful. Don't make copy /paste post. Firstly you read all these topics carefully understand it then put all your own thoughts which you have only in your mind.  Try your best to make useful post. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

the dead conversations are not deleted but they are locked for further replies so you  can post on them they are the best place to put replies as far as I know and you will never regret for that.

• +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 6:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

• Don't post in threads that don't make sense or are dead conversations
  • Engage in genuine conversation with a someone and quote them in your reply
  • Don't post in threads that are contain hate or hostility.

Feel free to add and contribute to this list.

Thanks for the advice mate you really have a point I almost feel reluctant when my posts were been deleted at first I was unable to finish my first free 100 posts due to the deletion of the posts but I thank other members of the forum who put me through and encourage me to have more power and strength to work hard in order to achieve my goals and I hope the newbies will no make such mistakes too they should try to make their posts not less than 100 characters and make sure the post is useful and meaningful in order to pass a reasonable information

• +2 1

Thanks for the tips. I have found my post been deleted because I posted on a topic that has been deleted I use to feel so annoyed. I also think we should not post on new topics too much because the topics can be deleted if it's not genuine. 

Very nice advice to advise others is a good thing and it indicates that you are a responsible person and help in forming the forum. Therefore, I thank you for your honesty in doing things that require a lot of effort

• +1 1

Thanks mate for sharing this advice, You have mentions all point clearly, this topics will help newbie likes me.  I am sure this post will help other members in this forum. We should share only unique information's which is constructed in our own way.  

Actually these is a good idea and it will enable us to make sure that the post we are about to make comments on is high quality and well constructed in such a way that our post will be counted not deleted, finally we should always concentrate on topics that we have a lot of knowledge about not a topic that we can't contribute something meaningful.

• +2 1

Thanks for reminding us for this important issue as many people are not really happy with what is just happening but either way ill take your advice as this would be really efficient if people listened and it would really save alot of time on doing so.

You have told us the points. I will definitely try to follow them and will not make any post that will not be good for this forum.  You have tell us some important things and then our comments shouldn't drop anymore.

Thats true. Some of the post that people create are so frustrating and you become lost when trying to reply to them. I know its not a good idea to reply to every post but sometimes we dont really know which post is going to be deleted because there are some post that should have been deleted long ago but i still here. So its really confusing

This is right. Our posts will be getting deleted so far we commenting on topics that is not in accordance with the forum rules and regulations. All we could do to prevent our posts from being deleted is to just observe the topic we want to comment on if it is useful topic that is created following the forum rules.

Exactly you said .When we post, many such posts are killed quickly and can also be deleted and there are some hands on the back of that deletion.For this, we should not be worry, I suggest you something that can prevent our posts from being deleted. The first thing is that when we are posting, then prepare the content for it.The second thing is that while posting, we should be kept in.mind that is it according to the rules or not.The most important is that  It should not make mistakes for posting in the post, nor should I make mistakes of the grammar.

Thanks for your post, but unfortunately we only need to post the closing price. As mentioned, the moderators have different opinions and they can delete a title at any time. I have no problem writing this.

I learned this that you mention the hard way, in one day they eliminated more than 13 publications, I understood that it was by commenting on recently made publications, trying to support the new topics despite being deficient, now I always try to choose where to comment, what topic I am interested and also if it is worth supporting, I do not want many publications to be deleted again.

Yes, it happened to me more than once, it is a problem that has existed for a long time in the platform, thanks for the useful and valuable advice that you mentioned in your post, I wish you good luck and thank you very much

I think it is better to search for a useful and important topic before publishing it, there are many important old publications in the forum, search for it and create a new topic, learn more about cryptocurrencies, and if a question comes to mind, put it in the post and start a discussion with the rest of the expert members  .

• +2 1

That's good, we laways experience posts reduction in the forum, and we all need to improve ourself and this information will help us to do better in the forum.