Pick your post: how to not loose post count! - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Pick your post: how to not loose post count!

Sometimes when I post some data if connection is turned off there is a problem I lose the data and that's not good i am looking for a way to save the data

Indeed, my friend, before commenting on a topic, we must make sure of its content. If it is of high quality or contains questions and you have sufficient knowledge of the answer, then it deserves to be commented and shared.

Thus, we guarantee the survival of our posts and protect them from deletion

what will happen if you put a lot of replies on one topic and that topic gets deleted so all of your reply would be related to I don't think you should do this all the time be careful with that

In the quoting someone make sure that have unique conversation you have and not scripted because there's a chance that the comment also was deleted if the quoting is not relevant.

I will say that you have a unique conversation and have not been scripted because if the quote is not relevant then the comment is also likely to be deleted. Try to create a constructive post and at least 100 characters.  It also makes it risky not to count your posts to avoid constant replies to the same post or topic.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 11/30/2020 at 11:20 AM, magd said:

Despite the passage of a long time on this topic, but it is still important to know the reasons for deleting posts in order to avoid this, and always work to develop the forum and the method of work and upgrade our rank as members, especially with regard to opening a discussion between members in participation, this matter improves the quality of participation

Most of us are losing there posts count nowadays due to replies on spam topics and I can see the moderators busy with deleting topics which will definitely affect the number of posts made by many people in those topics and for that reason I am advising us to reply more of older topics for now.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@jmigdlc99 Obviously, that's true and thanks for the best tips and hints but also to avoid our posts not to get deleted then we need to create useful and informative posts with good quality contents about crypto opportunities, ideas, and concepts that can be helpful and attractive to other forum members without violating the forum rules and regulations

download (23).jpg

This is a really annoying problem for many members of the forum, yesterday I was surprised that 11 posts out of twenty were removed !!! In fact, this is very much, although I try as much as possible to only respond to good topics, in any case despite all of this, we will continue writing and try to clean the forum from spam who continue to publish empty things.

• +1 1

It is hard to judge a topic whether it is useful or not since there are times that a topic seems to be useful but after some time it would get deleted because the system says otherwise. I would say that it is the reason why most of the users are afraid of making topics because they knew as well that it would not get the attention it would need to make it stay in the section of the forum that is why most of the topics that are being used by the users to make contents are those old posts since there is no way that it would get deleted.

• +1 1

this issue we still facing it so far and by following the same strategy you mentioned it worked with me but not always , the most important thing we need to understand is we should not reply to topics that made new until it pass sometime without being deleted , maybe a few hours would work , also choosing not repeated topics that has a real useful content , this way helped  me a lot in the deleted posts issue

• +2 1
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

Thank you for this advice, deleting of post is issue that everyone encountered  but we should pay patience and continue writing something useful and beneficiary always that will be benefit to the forum and avoid posting meaningless post and creating duplicating content which everyone might not have any use of them into the forum.

We should also make sure we respond to only topics that contain full informations about Cryptocurrency or anything related to it because that is what we are here to discuss and any topic that is out of that shall definitely be deleted by the moderators which is why some of us lose number of posts.

11 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

.i think this is enough to appreciate the moderators.

We don't have to keep blaming the moderators because they are only doing there primary assignment in the forum and if we want to reduce the number of posts deletion definately we have to stop responding to spam topics and make your posts beneficial in such a way that anyone who reads it learn something to add to there experience.

BetFury                                                   

8 minutes ago, Gomez12 said:

Thanks @Projectcrypto for your observation, you are absolutely right we have to avoid publishing unreasoning informations and public discussion (war, violence and chatting etc) within the forum which doesn't concern about cryptotalk campaign in the forum,in order to be safe  from losing our posts.

Our primary assignment is to post beneficial informations about Cryptocurrency and it related activities for that reason we should be mindful of the ways we run our activities in this forum because there is less room for mistakes and one won't be able to get back his/her account immediately they got banned.

BetFury                                                   

11 minutes ago, Gomez12 said:

Certainly! There is not solution when someone account mistakenly get banned to revise it to him because this is a rules to the moderators once account get ban. we actually have to be careful with what we a posting within the forums because to protect our account from warning point or banned.

Receiving a warning point is even much better since you will be back to make posts after coming back from restrictions but we still have to make effective corrections in order to avoid further questioning from the moderators because positive work is our major assignment in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

You are absolutely right but the problem is not this. The problem is that no matter how good a post I want to make, if it is to fall, it will keep falling. All the posts I have made so far are the best, but Yet she fell.

While these are correct it is important to do them in a logic way and not just quoting everyone we see and making random replies, as I have seen a few members doing that. The post explains that everything has to be genuine and not forced.

• +1 1

Thanks for letting us know with this kind of information, because a lot of members here are facing this kind of dilemma but I think most of the people here know that, but we appreciate your efforts to do topics like this. Most of the people here face the issue of deleted posts

Well on that way we can reduce the number of posts have been deleted. It's very hard to write a post and someone gets frustrated if he get his post deleted. So be clever and clear and write only meaningful but topic relevant

This is good advice and very logical. I didn't have a big problem as some that I read they had, although sometimes I had a few posts less each day, perhaps 2 or 3 posts, and this makes a difference if I had one post only or none it would be better, so thanks a lot for the valuable advice.

Yeah, responding under good and useful topic is good. Topics that are important and are of benefit to the forum and its members because we have topics that are meaningless. Choose your topics wisely.

8 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

Thank you for this very nice suggestion @yato987 , this is very important to give some extra days like two or three days before you comment in some of fresh topics in order not to loss your post when moderators delete the topic. there is some of posts i loss in new topics most especially new topics created by beginners where some of people not doing research before to create topic, this anong the reason sometimes causing moderators to delete the topic when they investigate it was a repetitive or duplicating content. so i will advice us we should try to make a good research before we should make fresh new topic that we want.

@Gomez12 yes mate , that is the exact issue we are facing here , i said in my previous post that it's enough to wait for few hours and this is not wrong but personally what i do is what you said , I never reply to any topic if the time passed since it was written 5 days at least and have some replies to it  because now a lot of beginners not just post repeated ideas as topic but also lots of tings that we may think it's useful but admins don't which confuse us and make us waste our time replying to useless topics that will get deleted anyway and we miss payment for those post as well

Hi.. try to create a constructive post and at least 100 characters. Avoid constant replies to the same post or topic, as this may also lead to the risk that your post will not be counted. Our own responsibilities are to make the topics or select the topics that are impressive. Plus, choose an interesting post.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

• Don't post in threads that don't make sense or are dead conversations
  • Engage in genuine conversation with a someone and quote them in your reply
  • Don't post in threads that are contain hate or hostility.

Feel free to add and contribute to this list.

also when we post we should put in our mind that "sharing the knowledge and what we know".
so reading and understand the topic then post with benefit information is good way to make our post 
benefit so avoid delete it .

• +1 1

Being specific and careful while choosing posts to comment on will safe you a great deal of mental stress that is caused by massive reduction of number of post, always look for constructive as well as informative post that have not loosed the value or purpose of it creation to comment on😊

• +1 1

If you're new here then you may loose your post count. It is general mistake. But there is a solution you might know how many do you have post. First you have to go is yobit.io . Then goto crypto talk new. There is a chart of your post count.