Pick your post: how to not loose post count! - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Pick your post: how to not loose post count!

Deleting some posts and this is necessary because it is a topic that is not useful or does not abide by the rules of the forum and then it is deleted and therefore all posts are deleted and also posts are deleted because there are some people copying from old members so you must understand the rules of this forum and abide by them so as not to delete your posts

Tips is like that encourage some one for his work. These tip help newbies to create a useful post. There useful information about cryptocurrency platform is best for newbies because when they arrive on this platform they know nothing about cryptocurrency and suddenly a lot of pressure occur in them.

• +1 1

Nice suggestion ,how to not loose post count is also part of the problem iam facing I feel unhappy when my caunt have been errace ,this may be due to my spelling error or language of writing

• +1 1

I would like to say thanks for this informative post 

Many of the people have been facing this issue 

I must say that kindly participate in that post which is usefull and helpfull 

Never share useless or ridiculous post 

Never do copy paste 

Make knowledgefull and constructive post

• +1 1

Thank you for your post but unfortunately we only have to re-write to close the amount of posts. Like I said the admin has a different opinion and the subject can be deleted at any time. No big deal for me just rewrite.

Yes, we often lose posts by replying to useless topic posts and if the topic is deleted our reply will also be deleted. For that, avoid posting on repetitive topics and also having a few sentences, because that will only make our posts or replies deleted and useless even though our replies are of quality.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend, thank you for your faithful and loyal information about the post count which we lose in our past days. This type of post are appreciated and will gain more attention.

Yes, of course, this happens every now and then, so we must not comment on the posts that are duplicate or that do not contain really useful information, because they will be deleted sooner or later, it is a waste of time for us to answer them.

This is useful advice to all members, we need to be selective while choosing topics to be posting comments. Members are suffering from decrease post that is shorting the maximum talk coin expected to be paid daily. To meet up with aspirations pick topics to post not generic topics

Of course my friend, it is true and most common issue of every member includes seniors of the forum. The reason are also common that cause our posts delete. Making useless post, irrelevant to Cryptocurrency and the topic of cryptocurrencies, and false information get deleted our posts.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes, you are right. When I started working here, I noticed that about 6 or 7 comments were deleted for me every day, until the number reached 88 deleted posts. Then I began to notice that some of the posts that I commented on were deleted, and then I began to notice where I participate so that my work does not go down the drain.

Thanks bro for sharing this . I have also had incidents of getting my posts deleted. It is quite frustrating actually to see our hard work getting deleted. The thing to do is to keep posting quality content. We must not reply on topics that are of people whose accounts got banned and all.

We are regularly facing the problem of being post deleted so its a great idea which should be obeyed for reducing it.we  must be careful in making posts so that the results of your posts can be received by the admin.

Yes. Quality posts, of course, are not deleted. In other words, our posts will be permanent as long as we write beautiful articles related to the subject, unless we post otherwise to this forum rules.

Yes especially if the thread is repetitive because there's a higher chance that the post will be deleted. In the quoting someone make sure that have unique conversation you have and not scripted because there's a chance that the comment also was deleted if the quoting is not relevant.

Much obliged for sharing of this data to usbto apply it here, some.of my posts are being erased on the grounds that I present now and then on the high perspectives strings however have a low answers, for the time being I will try not to post to the dead strings to not being erased my posts.

• +2 1

Yes, we all face this problem, which is deleting our publications, but in my opinion, it is better for officials to know the reason.

Yes, dear, I also encountered this problem. Many of the responses that I made have been deleted due to deleting the posts that I commented on, and that is really frustrating so I am curating posts with high quality for my comments.

I do not publish feedback on subject matter that seems like reproduction paste and the concept does not belong to the author.I'd as an alternative search for any other subject matter that I can proportion my mind with with out the fears of is probably deleted by the mods.

Thank you for your post but unfortunately we only need to write again to close quantity post .this way we get quality material plus everybody can save their most valuable time too .

We must make constructive and meaningful posy in order to be more confidence in this platform .and that is really frustrating so i am curating posts with high quality for my comments .

• +1 1

Much obliged for sharing of this data to usbto apply it here, some.of my posts are being erased in light of the fact that I present in some cases on the high perspectives strings however have a low answers, until further notice 

Thanks for your help. I remember it and try to maintain that. I see someone's post many years ago. I visit their is and see they are inactive. If we comments on that this might get delete. So we have to check which post is actually good to reply.  

We need to post about the post we're posting. If we post ideas about a post, our experience about the post will increase. We spent some time here to learn something, and we didn't find it online anywhere else. I am very happy to be able to work in a forum like Crypto.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:07 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

• Don't post in threads that don't make sense or are dead conversations
  • Engage in genuine conversation with a someone and quote them in your reply
  • Don't post in threads that are contain hate or hostility.

Feel free to add and contribute to this list.

I can add a few things to this list. Don't spam. Don't post comments just to earn satoshi. Avoid writing a useless message.