Which one do you prefer? Day trading or Swing trading. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Which one do you prefer? Day trading or Swing trading.

Which one do you prefer? Day trading or Swing trading.  

9 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which one do you prefer? Day trading or Swing trading.

• Day trading
    • Swing Trading
    • Others

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/31/19 at 09:58 AM

2 hours ago, Digicoin said:

As a professional trader, what trading type do you prefer and give reasons.

each trading strategy is clearly different indeed the goal is to achieve profit targets , and i prefer day trading , but maybe this is my strategy in trading and i also enjoy it .

i dont see how someone will choose swing trading over day trading because day trading is the only thing that will help you make so much money in a few days if you manage your trades right.

• Useful or interesting 1

I mostly like day trading because it can make me a lot of profit up to 6% of my balance while my coin has 24 hours volume is +3% or -3%

I always day trading, which I can earn 1% or 3% in a day, but I'm not always make profit everyday, sometimes I'm losing money if the market is still down.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I prefer day trading nowadays. If you see the market in these days. Price of coins are just fluctuating within one day. Price of bitcoin go down and come back on same price after few hours. So these fluctuations are happening in one day so you can earn good in these ups and downs in one day.

swing trading requires one t have good knowledge in technical analysis, anyway it is the best way ad you can get good profit than on day trading.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:09 AM, huyscoi40 said:

Daily deals are still the best profit I make here every day, Yobit they provide people with the perfect features that I like and can invest and make small profits every day.

Sure daily trading is more profitable because you makes many deals at one day but long term trade you make one trade for a long time but you can see that's end of the day the coin dump

As a swing trader, im not everyday entered the market like day trader. Im always looking a good setup before open position, im only use H4 and 1D timeframes

4 hours ago, Milon123 said:

As far as trading cryptocurrency, maybe Daytrading is best to startIn trading, I like day trading and swing setting tie.  

I love trading cryptocurrencies and I am making good profit in this area

• -2 1

On 1/31/2020 at 10:41 PM, BitCryptoCoin said:

Fin prefer the two and I trade the two. Day trading is more risky while the profit in swing trading is not more like day trading. 

It would be discovered with cryptocurrency trading that most traders are both day as well as swing traders because as soon as their day trade goes wrong, many traders are inclined to hodl their positions until they are in profit.

I prefer daily trading because it is often less risky, and when there are some profits, it is better to get out before making a big loss in the long term.

The best diversification in exchanges between daily exchanges and taking a few permanent profits and also buying and benefiting from a long-term currency

Well for me I prefer day trading because you can observe the market as always well it depends if you have enough knowledge about crypto and know how the market works it is good because you can know what you're going to do when trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1

for me any time or any trade that gives me profit I like, I am pursuing daily trading but not very often, I did not conduct it continuously because I saw That's not a good time for profit.

As for me if I was to start trading I was going to prefer swing trade to day trading because day trading can bring profits in a short time from price fluctuations or as a result of some certain events but swing trade is gud for long-term investment.

I prefer daily trading in general because I spend the entire time on the market and daily trading is very profitable but not easy, but you must have strong trading skills and strategy to work with in order to earn profits from your capital

Both and long term hold. It all depends on my profits. If i am at loss i hold it,if in a short period of time i gain good profits i sell it. Just as long as i gain profits i sell and patiently wait.

I don't refer day trading are swing trading because this type trading are risky, and chances to loss our money i only supports traditional trading like short term are long term, because this tradings are safe and low risk strategy, but any one does day are swing trading I can't say stop, because they have more experience so they continue and earn profit.

Personally i prefer day trading because the crypto market is very volatile and therefore anything can happen in the space of a few days or even several weeks. Therefore with the major fluctuations that happen in crypto i think that day trading can be considered to be the best way to trade in crypto to get a decent profit.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There are several stock trading practices the fact that opportunist retreats into to implement apply. Nonetheless, this must combine all of the individuals daily is definitely to locate some of the promotions. This realizes sales and is generally reasonably compact.

I like every transaction that gives me profit. everyday is good but short days or long days just as long as I find it profitable for me I will work, of course I am also based on the plan

I prefer to trade every day because I think it is the most profitable way, I just can 't sit back and wait for 10-15 days .

On 12/9/2019 at 12:06 PM, Digicoin said:

As a professional trader, what trading type do you prefer and give reasons.

i prefer swing trading because i can work with high time frame, and higher are the time frames and more the signals are reliable and so you have higher chances to do a profitable trade. 

with swing trading you could wait days or weeks for a small gain but it is a lot safer than daily trading

• +2 1