Cryptoworld or fiat world - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptoworld or fiat world

Which do you think are the best globalization that's suit you more between cryptoworld and fiat world.

For me my favoroud thing here between them is most cryptoworld where I can earn a lot if I keep long holding.

• Useful or interesting 17
  • -2 2
  • +1 11
  • +2 9
  • +3 7
  • +5 1

Yes, for globalization, it is crypto indeed because it is a world matter. When it comes to profit, I prefer with crypto because we can have more income with it. If the world would consider the main currency, then it is still fiat for me.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

99% of responses here will definitely be on the cryptocurrency side, so I'll play the devil's advocate and say that I like fiat better. If cryptocurrencies, for instance, were to become widespread in use here and replace fiat as the primary medium of exchange, and there was a sudden and prolonged power outage, our payment methods will become paralyzed, since transactions in cryptocurrencies is primarily electronic.

And besides, I like the feel of paper and coins in the palm of my hand 😄 .

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Cryptoworld is more better as it is bringing the world globalization and is making this world a single unite which was the demand of the whole world from the beginning. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1

For me I'd rather choose cryptoworld, because crypto world was the first thing i know and I'm used to it. And because i have seen that cryptoworld is much better than fiat world in just only my opinion. 

• +2 1

21 minutes ago, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

For me I'd rather choose cryptoworld, because crypto world was the first thing i know and I'm used to it. And because i have seen that cryptoworld is much better than fiat world in just only my opinion. 

It is also beneficial because you will not rely on any third party for your economic life and you can get job any where in this world easily. 

• +1 1

Well i also choose cryptoworld than the other one since i can earn profit here. It doesn't need a lot of time to make profit and since the price of crypto is always changing, the good side effects of it is the price of what you earn will go high or low.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think are the best globalization that's suit you more between cryptoworld and fiat world.

For me my favoroud thing here between them is most cryptoworld where I can earn a lot if I keep long holding.

I think cryptocurrency world is good for best earning but the fiat currency is the most usefully than cryptocurrency used. That's means cryptocurrency will be nothing without fiat currency

• +1 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Well, this two are important but i will choose crypto because this is profitable and also this is our future currency which we can be used it freely in the near future like fiat money but its also important if we will used to together.

Every field have his own place, we need fiat currency in our real lives, and we need cryptocurrencies in our web lives, in the current time cryptocurrencies are almost illegal, so the fiat currency is the important, but who knows what going to happen in the future 

• +1 1

in the real world, of course fiat world will apply, but in the online world crypto world will win. so I think there are two sides here between fiat and crypto and the two can be interconnected with one another.

16 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

well the two world can be profitable because with fiat you can make investment in something else like building houses and sell them, joining each world depends on your abilities and skills.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you. I prefer cryptoworld because with it I can earn a decent amount of money to finance my daily life. I will stay here until the price rises dramatically

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Just like you, I also prefer that one where I think I would suit more is the cryptoworld. Although both have their own benefits and harms to us. Just like in fiat, businessmen and company owners prefer it because of it being stable that's why they are most likely to be affected if cryptocurrency is to replace it. But most people like us prefer cryptocoins because we love its volatility because we earn from it and make a good strategy to profit more just by exchanging and trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Muphin said:

Just like you, I also prefer that one where I think I would suit more is the cryptoworld. Although both have their own benefits and harms to us. Just like in fiat, businessmen and company owners prefer it because of it being stable that's why they are most likely to be affected if cryptocurrency is to replace it. But most people like us prefer cryptocoins because we love its volatility because we earn from it and make a good strategy to profit more just by exchanging and trading.

But although we are most interested on cryptoworld but we must know that's the fiat currency is more important because your cryptocurrency will be useless without fiat

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Hanhassie said:

Crypto world is the best for me, in Fiat what campaign will you see takimg place none at all, only that happen in crypto world

The main thing which i like most in the crypto world is gaining the large profit in short period of time .

• +1 1

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 06.12.2019 at 12:30, Lubruselu said:

Correctly. Cryptocurrency is a tool of earnings. Crypto world is a platform of knowledge. And ordinary money is for the needs of life. Therefore, cryptocurrency and Fiat are two different things to compare. This is a personal opinion.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

But although we are most interested on cryptoworld but we must know that's the fiat currency is more important because your cryptocurrency will be useless without fiat

Yup! I do not disagree to your opinion, though. It's just that I answered your question which of the two are the best. And yes, maybe Bitcoin wouldn't have value if it weren't because of fiat.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, CryptoMaxim said:

Correctly. Cryptocurrency is a tool of earnings. Crypto world is a platform of knowledge. And ordinary money is for the needs of life. Therefore, cryptocurrency and Fiat are two different things to compare. This is a personal opinion.

Yah sure cryptocurrencies is the place to earn money and increase our income only but end of the day we will need fiats to spend money

• +1 1

The matter is clear and it is natural for me to choose the world of Crypto, and this is because it is more profitable and offers many advantages

Life is great and enjoy it

Cryptoworld for me is better for me than fiat, but now it`s easier to use fiat today, because crypto is stiil isn`t popular and only some markets accept crypto 

• +2 1

When talking about which currency is best for Global use, I think the answer is clear, namely crypto because of borderless and decentralized communities that can be accessed anywhere by everyone, but for now I think fiat is still needed because the mass adoption of crypto needs to be gradual.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The cryptocurrency is a digital currency that can use anywhere in the world even you can control you million amount of money from your mobile that is in your pocket. However the flat currency much different from it.

• +1 2

Crypto world is very simple world. I can earn money in this world simply.  But fiat world is very difficult. crypto world is very simple way. 

The more time we devote to bitcoin, the richer we become. This is the algorithm of life, with the accumulation of wealth and that there is time.