Sudden rise in Bitcoin causes bullish rejection - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Matundi

Sudden rise in Bitcoin causes bullish rejection

I this the reason behind this bullish market is due to the manipulation by the big whales . And it can't be predicted what is gonna happen next .

15 minutes ago, alaina1001 said:

I think if bitcoin's value would go up, all of the other altcoins would also rise its value. But I'm not sure. It's just based on my observation. 

That's how the trends happens nowadays, if we looking back the last of Bitcoin halving, the price between Bitcoin and altcoin tends to reverse, i don't know for sure what the reason is. But my speculation is the popularity of altcoin affected the trends.

• Useful or interesting 1

Until now bitcoin is raise and fall again and that makes the market die un a second. Hope it break tge 10500 soon. Thanks for sharing.

yes sudden rise of any coin expecting to be a bearish market soon.and the sudden rise of the crypto market is done by the whales.those whales holding thousdands of bitcoins and cryptocurrencie and sell them at a time

Thanks for sharing the above details most of the users even I have seen there was a sudden rise in the Bitcoin price but it was for a few moment whoever have been noticed it would have been grab the opportunity because it was a great rise in the price which would have been given a good profit.

The real reason for Bitcoin boost inside value is the easy result in simply the whale's treatment work regarding we have been the summer season in which normal crypto traders/investors keep and also promote slightly percentage of their particular holdings even though the whales' water pump and also a bit eliminate industry value. And also this is why.

1 hour ago, Salam49 said:

We are not really expecting any increased expenditure until further notice. We are hanging tight for the new year.There will only be a few, likewise but it will go down it will be a bit. The market will remain stuck until the end of the year, with no significant changes.

why not? dont forget that there will be halving in 2020 i think it will be in may, so maybe price will increase  and i hope it will cause some big and inteligente people said the same about this halving.

Well, I guess this also implies to the current happening of bitcoin price in the market snd we see that bitcoin grows, even more, bigger and continuing in growing and that is a good sign.

Great news demonstrating how the world moves through bitcoin. If bitcoin goes up or down it can cause economic and financial disasters because more than half of the world has invested if money, or part of it, in bitcoins. That is why bitcoin is so strong, not because of its value but because of its influence.

i think only the fools will think that pump was going to break above the 10k again because the rejection was obvious and it was hard 

Sudden causes of rise bitcoin is a very beneficial for the users because of that many users can take many benefit from this prices which are sudden rise

After the devastation that took place in the market, I think it will take a long time to recover, the collapse that took place in the market was catastrophic and we took to a bottom we could not imagine reaching.

I think the Corona Virus is the cause of the Bitcoin price collapse and not just that happened with cryptocurrency also with many products and services around the world, so we need to wait what will be happen with this virus.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Your article is quite interesting bro but bitcoin not increase suddenly its take so much time to rise,but when bitcoin increase so many investors want to sell their bitcoin, to earn profit so its prices decrease in short time period, because selling ratio increase then bitcoin drop his prices but not increase suddenly.

Thank you for the topic, but at the present time I do not think that technical analysis is beneficial with the composition, because its price is controlled by market makers at the current stage.

On 06.12.2019 at 02:23, duncun007 said:

its crazy how we see people changing their minds and statements as a lot of people who said the price will fall and now they saying it will go up and break 8k resistance.

Maybe they just want to believe it. But in any case, if you look at the past years and based on them, there will certainly be growth.

Sudden rise in any crypto coin is result of whales activity. It is not part of bull run. Because numbers of people could not make purchase decision at same time. And only a whale has power to pump and dump market with one action. So if whales increase the price then they would sell coins soon to take profit.

No, are you crazy? In December, there was no such strong growth in bitcoin that caused a bull run. HERE there is very strong growth now, right now there may be bullish growth. But in December there was a usual growth, it did not look like a bull at all.

You posted on December btc was on 7500$ but now we are in march and yesterday all time high is 6800$ and all time low price was 5600$ it means yesterday its price showes some positive sign for crypto market traders. 

8 minutes ago, sone4ka said:

Yes Yes. At that moment, I also observed a very good growth in bitcoin, since I managed to buy it at a low price and after that growth I was able to make very good money.Recently, very rarely such bull runs

I think its early to say about bull run beginning. Traders all its as a correction and predict new drop. I envy you could buy cheap, I feel like I have slow reaction and currently I'm in minus due to my panic buying. 

Yes,exactly.Sudden price raise can cause the bullish rejections and once start to bleed the market price there will be very hard to control. Now the situation is exactly similar. Due to the threat of the Corona virus, crypto is badly affected. 

On 12/6/2019 at 1:54 AM, Migo said:

Well in my opinion I think this is the market and we are seeing many prices in less period of time, I really not expecting any rising prices for now, I'm waiting for the new year 

Yes that's true. It always happens because of the market demand and supply forces in the cryptoworld. Sometime it go at high price and people sell their btc so its get back down again all the time. 

On 3/20/2020 at 8:34 PM, Johny2411 said:

very useful post and also informative, its a old post and i see many members here who are working so hard, and their reputations are too much, i also want to make more reputation on this form.

The user's reputation is very good for your eligibility in this forum, because your opinion will be easy to hear and follow and can be labeled as an expert in the crypto world.

Sudden increase and drops is very usual in the world of crypto,it is only because price depend on the demands or how will people react to those factors like news. So increase and decrease is nothing to worry about but to enjoy and took advantage off.

• Useful or interesting 1