Don't be so negative the bull after halving will happen. - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Don't be so negative the bull after halving will happen.

well lets just hope that this very constant Price value increase for the bitcoin of recent fie days now aren't just fake rising signals, we hope the price steadily keeps going upward, i think too that it might be because of more people getting onto the crypto thing and making more demand for bitcoin. 

Always be positive whenever happens in the market it always has a reason why a certain things happen in cryptoworld. And don't loose hope the bull run will come always be patient and optimistic at all time.

Halving and a bullrun already has occurred in the crypto market. And the prices are going in a great way. It doesn't matter what others say because it's always you who gets the opportunity to decide what to do and what not to. McCaffe is a quite predicted guy and sometimes his predictions goes exactly the same and that's why people follow him. But it depends on us how we can analysis the things of this world. 

• +1 1

Whatever we do, we cannot prevent the half event from happening. All we can do is collect the largest possible number of currencies and store them until the half event has ended, in the hope of higher prices and some profits after the end of the event.

• +4 1

Negative and positive both thought are here in whole market even in every market because only possible positive thoughts people invested into different markets and earns profits from their own money from home work but negative thoughts peoples never got success in this market. 

• +2 1

A few weeks has already passed and BTC is still facing stiff resistance at ~$10,000 (has gone beyond the number a few times but has been pushed back). With the way things are going where some people are content with selling BTC once it reaches 10k USD pulling prices down as a result, we won't be seeing a BTC bullrun anytime soon.

This will turn into a battle of patience for hodlers especially those whose livelihood are disrupted due to the recent global crisis.

• +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Bitcoin price rises after bitcoin halving, but there are many people who make bad comments about bitcoin halving, you will invest or trade on your own without listening to others, after bitcoin halving the price goes up, we can be optimistic

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Dimba89 said:

Bitcoin price rises after bitcoin halving, but there are many people who make bad comments about bitcoin halving, you will invest or trade on your own without listening to others, after bitcoin halving the price goes up, we can be optimistic

Nobody makes bad comment about bitcoin halving, all are just warning for people not to fall into bear trap after halving, this is what happened in 2016 before bitcoin started bull run till December 2017. 

• +2 1

On 6/22/2020 at 12:08 PM, Yomose said:

Nobody makes bad comment about bitcoin halving, all are just warning for people not to fall into bear trap after halving, this is what happened in 2016 before bitcoin started bull run till December 2017. 

Yep, this is the bear trap forming right now. It is inevitable as too many factors are pushing the price down. I don't know if we will reach lower but I think that around 8k Bitcoin will be a good buy (if it drops this low again). If it goes even lower then many traders will buy even more. To me Bitcoin looks like it is testing its engines.

• +2 1

This is not about someone to be negative, we have to be sure we do not fall into halving trap as well, very possible this could happen eventually. 

On 6/26/2020 at 1:30 PM, BTC Future said:

Yep, this is the bear trap forming right now. It is inevitable as too many factors are pushing the price down. I don't know if we will reach lower but I think that around 8k Bitcoin will be a good buy (if it drops this low again). If it goes even lower then many traders will buy even more. To me Bitcoin looks like it is testing its engines.

We need the price of bitcoin to further increase, the reason for it is to encourage miners not to leave as they are security the Blockchain, now, the mining reward has been cut from 12.5 to 6.25 btc. We need to price to slightly be above $10000 and this will be good. 

• +3 1

It has been the halving more than a month and a half ago and the crypto market has not witnessed any major changes and the prices of cryptocurrencies are stable since then, we may need to wait until the end of this year to see the impact of the halving on the crypto market especially bitcoin

I also have the feelings that the bitcoin will go bullish in few months time since the price has refused to rise despite the halving even that took place two months back, if you take a look at the previous history few months after every halving bitcoin use to boost in price and many professional traders have also predict bitcoin to hit $20,000 some months after halving, so I will advise investors to hold to at least end of the year.

5 minutes ago, Moneyguru said:

I'm personally will hold BTC untill 2021, because I'm not just waiting for the bullrun, I'm will use my BTC to trade Altcoin that have good Fundamental, ofcourse with just 20-30% of my portfolio, and earn more BTC . 

You really have a good plan my friend and I have the feelings by 2021 bitcoin will cross $20,000 and by then you will make good profit out of your investment, just be patient bullrun will happen soon.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:14 PM, Raven said:

Most of the people said that the price of bitcoin will rise before this month ends rather this year ends. Bitcoin halving will happen, we just need to wait for those opportunities to come. Bitcoin could increase and decrease anytime, we can't tell want will happen in the future. That's for me. 

Basically, miners need at least 2 times the price to cover the cost. accumulate cheap cryptocurrencies that we never know when to pump prices. Seeing the value history of bitcoin is my main foundation of my belief in halving.

We should always ignore false news. Never believe this kind of news. If we started to believe it we can do nothing in this crypto world. There are lots of political problem we should avoid them.

In order to success in anything you must be standing to your decision, but peoples minds sometimes are changing because of non stable decision that's were planned.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/5/2019 at 2:35 PM, wilbertson said:

People tends to be so negative on obvious matters it is how they make their fame greater, especially when those things comes out as they say.

One if these people is McAfee, this guy would deny Russian to have hacked the US by pointing out that it was some random teenager.

They make us laugh yah, but stop believing those people. The halving is upon us.

Yes, just need to be patient and don’t believe all the negativity you hear specially during bear markets. If in doubt always look to the left, the trend speaks for itself.

The current rise in bitcoin today is due to recent halving of BTC that occurred in midst of this year 2020, some failed to hold patiently waiting for this time to showcase. Those who accumulate btc towards ending of 2019 thought it won't withstand covid-19 outbreak however it's a fortunate chance for patience ones to harvest huge amount of profits

On 4/20/2020 at 6:43 PM, tienda said:

I dont think prediction right now and all last prediction did on the last year 2019 are all dead, we are on the situation where the Bitcoin price is not depend about it or their demand and supply, all market are depend about the corona virus evolution, if this virus will be controlled or killed is possible to see Bitcoin rise a high price again.

@tienda..Bitcoin's highest price last year was 11K.  However, at the beginning of the year, the price of Bitcoin is halving.  And then the corona virus came.  But the corona virus is still there, but the price of bitcoin has not been affected by the virus.  Now the price of Bitcoin is 19K.  Bitcoin is corrected when the price of Bitcoin goes down.  When the correction of Bitcoin is over, its price goes up again.

Yes, I think there are always people looking for popularity to become famous by making controversial statements against Bitcoin. Most of the people think that bitcoin this year will go up because of the halving and it is evident at this time. But not for MccAfe who thought bitcoin was going to go down and that's not proven.

• +1 1

How can this man deny that the Russian hacking apparatus has managed to penetrate very important banks and institutions in the United States of America, when the Russian government itself has recognized this matter.

• +3 1

On 12/6/2019 at 3:37 PM, miskyming said:

Let's hope the bullish market in the next year because of the bitcoin halving event. For now let's accumulate cheap cryptos we never know when will pump the prices..

You have pointed  out a good thing about halving..  Last year bitcoin halving happen  which decrease the btc price lil bit as well another  altcoin to a cheap value but after this btc bullrun occurred  which lead another  coin pump  too.. So this can be a good strategy  to buy coin when btc halving.. 

3 hours ago, Carolena said:

The occurrence of halving greatly affected the bitcoin price, after this price fell to less than 5k USD due to the epidemic, the price recovered after the halving occurred, and it rose again, achieving record levels.

That's is how bitcoin was proving the world that's it have more power than fiat currencies, and for that reason many banks from different countries were starting to accept bitcoin

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/22/2021 at 8:58 PM, Carolena said:

The occurrence of halving greatly affected the bitcoin price, after this price fell to less than 5k USD due to the epidemic, the price recovered after the halving occurred, and it rose again, achieving record levels.

I don't think that it is the halving of bitcoin that made bitcoin goes up in price after the fall from corona.. what I think is that the fall from corona was just a panic and they recovered soon after the fall because it was not a real effect just a panic. I believe that the impacts of the halving are yet to take effect.

In this forum the most important thing is that we begin to work as a team to have more receptivity and visibility with respect to the posts that we are doing, we must know that what we do not like we have the ability to simply ignore the comment. Many times people prefer to give negative punctuation than to ignore, this leads to many people being affected.

• +2 1