Don't be so negative the bull after halving will happen. - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Don't be so negative the bull after halving will happen.

44 minutes ago, palalu said:
On 2/20/2020 at 7:01 PM, Ppmanhot said:

I don't want the halving to come sooner because the market is not stable enough and the price of bitcoin is going down and up  Everytime

even though you don't want halving to happen immediately you can't do anything because halving is always scheduled properly.

That is true, because it is in accordance with the calculation of blocks that occur every 4 years. Then we have to wait for what happens later for the crypto market.

Yes you are right, but the expectations of these celebrities are not a reference to us, some of them say bitcoin will rise and then people go and buy bitcoin so we are surprised that bitcoin decreases and the opposite is true, I think that celebrities have the same mind that we have so why throw our minds and rely on their minds. Investment and trade should be far from all opinions.

We as an investor must be always hoping for a good possibility in this case what will happen after the halving but we can't deny that everyone have their own control over their coins whether to sell them or hold them, but if we look at the previous halving the price skyrocket after couple of month since the halving took place, so we shouldn't worry about that.

Yes because those negative news are just fud only to force us to sell bitcoin so that those whales will have a chance to buy at cheap. And this is what we need to do we need to fight whales. So that we will earn more especially when bull run start 

If we review the history of bitcoin, we find that before every half of the bitcoin the price of bitcoin falls dramatically, in order for the whales to collect large quantities of it at a low price, and after the halving, we find that the bitcoin price goes to the top with a great start and the whales sell the quantities at high prices.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

11 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

I have never been negative about bitcoin, when I experience a down or up trend. I'm sure bitcoin is very positive when halving happens later. Seeing from the previous scenario, that bitcoin won happened like this before halving happened.

Yes, I am very positive for you, and I am not afraid of it falling, because it will rise again and I will trade on it and achieve good profits. I expect a very prosperous future for it.

bitcoon halving complete then how negative thinks hapoens with miners, I can't understand because when supply reduce and demand increase then bitcoin prices increase, then bitcoin miners also earn profit, then how they loss their profit present bitcoin prices under 10k but halving later bitcoin prices goes 20k$ dollars, so I can't think bitcoin halving effects any thing.

Obviously we saw how the last halving affected the Crypto market values with high mooning phase as of that time. So we've to have some cautions when especially the bull season could happen anytime soonz as basically the halvings brings New highs of coins prices

Bull run already happened in 2020 bitcoin goes from 6500$ to 10000$ and its time to dump in btc and btc remaining to 6200$ and only five weeks remaining to the halving events of crypto market of bitcoin. So we can expect some things special from crypto market. 

Many want to achieve fame or interest in any work, how it was. Let's not blame ourselves because it is an innate nature in us. There are many who have come to claim to themselves that he was the inventor of something that did not know how this was done. I do not want to deny names but they are many. However, religion should get attention, they will disappear or not try to show themselves humble. These are the qualities that we should have.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I did not understand anything from what I wrote here, I think these are basic things. Try to stay away from talking about these matters. We only care about work and the cryptocurrency.

Edited by Maroua

Yes i am also seeing too much of negativity among the users in the forum about bitcoin i also wanted to say that we should have trust and should wait for the time being till the halving of bitcoin get completed surely then we will see the positivity in its price.

Yes, there are a lot of people. All of their thoughts are negative in everything and always grumbling. There should be some optimism and enjoying your time, no matter how. Of course, I am optimistic about the rise in the price of bitcoin during the half.

THINK POSITIVE

We cannot predict the price for sure, but I think that in the next half the price will go up and improve well and we will achieve good profits through that. We have to wait for what will happen in the time of the half and decide at that time

It is true that if inflation is reduced by halving, and this drives the price, but it will not reach 1 million so quickly, and that is neither in our hands nor in our analyzes, and that depends on what companies want to do.  , meanwhile I bought at 5000 and I am going in profits until today.

I hope the half-term will be much better for us and the price will rise. I am not negative. I am optimistic, but we went through a critical period that made us fear the loss of the currencies that we worked so much to obtain, but it passed in peace and I hope it will not be repeated

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/11/2019 at 9:14 AM, Raven said:

Most of the people said that the price of bitcoin will rise before this month ends rather this year ends. Bitcoin halving will happen, we just need to wait for those opportunities to come. Bitcoin could increase and decrease anytime, we can't tell want will happen in the future. That's for me. 

Yea, we don't know actually when it will start the rally, but we need to be patience even do there is no sign after bitcoin halving, the pandemic can have a negative effect on it

20 hours ago, Saboor said:

Yea, we don't know actually when it will start the rally, but we need to be patience even do there is no sign after bitcoin halving, the pandemic can have a negative effect on it

I think the bull run will happen after this crisis that we're encountering right not. Most of the people here expecting that the price of bitcoin will increase after this pandemic so lets be patient until the price of bitcoin increased. 

6 hours ago, Raven said:

I think the bull run will happen after this crisis that we're encountering right not. Most of the people here expecting that the price of bitcoin will increase after this pandemic so lets be patient until the price of bitcoin increased. 

We are not certain that the bull run will come immediately after halving, the world is already facing problem and this is the main problem that will affect any economic of nations

14 hours ago, Saboor said:

We are not certain that the bull run will come immediately after halving, the world is already facing problem and this is the main problem that will affect any economic of nations

What i mean after the crisis mate. The price of bitcoin decreased rapidly when the world encountered the crisis so i think if the crisis is over the price of bitcoin will increased again because this crisis is the only reason why the price of bitcoin decreased. 

6 hours ago, Raven said:

What i mean after the crisis mate. The price of bitcoin decreased rapidly when the world encountered the crisis so i think if the crisis is over the price of bitcoin will increased again because this crisis is the only reason why the price of bitcoin decreased. 

Thanks for the explanation,, we should be expecting a huge increase in price soon after the crisis, this will be a combination of halving and the battle of pandemic been won. It might be a huge  run soon

I dont think prediction right now and all last prediction did on the last year 2019 are all dead, we are on the situation where the Bitcoin price is not depend about it or their demand and supply, all market are depend about the corona virus evolution, if this virus will be controlled or killed is possible to see Bitcoin rise a high price again.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

your statement happens to be just right mate, the bull run i guess hass already started surfacing possibly, all seams that the price value for bitcoin is already on the increase daily, whit only a small amount of decline and followed by another higher increase in price 

On 4/24/2020 at 8:57 AM, Summi said:

It will be just like gradually when it is to increase actually because of the investors that will be tripping into it 

I have sense it the same way, it will gradually increase and when the bitcoin halving is accomplish then we will have a major rally of the price