The bearish moment is over 🐻. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The bearish moment is over 🐻.

22 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Bitcoin is now moving below 6k, and maybe by towimor we could see it at 5k, i have no idea of this is a dump by a whale, or that christmas is finally closer.

this could be a whales scheme ahead of Christmas. where dumps occur because of Christmas and also new year needs. when later bitcoin really goes down according to their target, then they will pump back, it will be good next year. but if it's never pumped, it will be bad for us.

On 12/14/2019 at 3:42 PM, Akbor said:

I also think the price will go high very soon. few days ago it was low but it is increasing day by day. people are becoming interested and investing on crypto so the price going high soon.

Well right now it is dropping and only god knows that it won't touch 5k, well I hope not but that's just the reality.

the condition of bitcoin is not good, seems we gonna face the bear market again.. I hope that it will not go down for more, I'm sure many will panic if the price go down suddenly.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Today bitcoin price again down to 6.5k. I think bitcoin price will drop to 6k very soon. There are a huge chance to pump bitcoin at the end of the year. I think bitcoin will pump to 8-9k very soon.

At the end of this year I think the price of bitcoin is still down, this is the right time to buy it. Maybe in early 2020 the price of bitcoin will gradually increase, I really hope the price of bitcoin continues to rise.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:27 PM, wilbertson said:

I have noticed a bullish trend that is invincible, the bull is kinda competing with the bear, because there should be a bear as people are selling right now, but instead we have a stable 7400.

In nomarlity the price of bitcoin tends to fall at the end if the year, but now it seems like it does not go down, rather stable at 74000, this only mean one thing, it might be a pump.

I think there's a possibility that Bitcoin have started to pump a little, the last time I've checked yesterday it was around $6500 and now it's already $7100 there's a good pump I think and if this will continue maybe we would end up this year ranging to $8000-$10,000.

On 12/5/2019 at 1:25 AM, wilbertson said:

We have been in the bear market for quite a while and on November 25  the price of the king even dropped to 6500. Right now we are sitting at 7500 and the price seems to be expecting a bullish moment up to 8k to 9k before the end of the year.

What do you guys think?

I think it is still too early to say that the bear market is done because the big catalyst will only happen next year so there still plenty of time to see bitcoin up and down.

Significantly, yes, we got out of the beer market, and now we see explosions in many of the good currency rates, but this does not mean that the whales and market makers will not lower the prices again.Trade wislyand use a stop loss.

Nope, if this month close price of bitcoin is not over 9,000$. Market is still in bearish situation, and maybe current up movement a bull trap to attractive more new investor after a long time downtrend.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 12/14/2019 at 6:19 AM, scorpiali said:

The year of 2017 it's come once in ten or five years not every year we are in December and don't see anything like that but we hope the next year 

well yea it was once in a life time opportunity and people were getting rich left and right but i think this hype could be built up again in 2020 specially with the upcoming halving.

6 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well yea it was once in a life time opportunity and people were getting rich left and right but i think this hype could be built up again in 2020 specially with the upcoming halving.

After the halving in April or Mars we hope we can see something like that in few months after this event all is talking about that but nothing this year

20 hours ago, scorpiali said:

After the halving in April or Mars we hope we can see something like that in few months after this event all is talking about that but nothing this year

well let me remind you that the halving will be in may not april of 2020, and i really believe we will see an altseason before april because if not then the altcoins will be dumped even harder after halving and not many coins can survive it.

1 hour ago, duncun007 said:

well let me remind you that the halving will be in may not april of 2020, and i really believe we will see an altseason before april because if not then the altcoins will be dumped even harder after halving and not many coins can survive it.

April right , we waiting for the Altcoins bull because this year we don't see that so I hope it's the year of Altcoins

The bearish moments are still there everything might happen because bitcoins are volatile. The value of bitcoin are now increase to $7100 after it drops to $6500. Expect that the value of Bitcoin will increase next year.

On 12/4/2019 at 10:55 PM, wilbertson said:

We have been in the bear market for quite a while and on November 25  the price of the king even dropped to 6500. Right now we are sitting at 7500 and the price seems to be expecting a bullish moment up to 8k to 9k before the end of the year.

What do you guys think?

Obviously i think that the bearish movement for Bitcoin is over. It is gonna be a great expense now. Recently it came down to $6600. I think that was the last down for this year. The halving is also coming for Bitcoin. Also the market conditions says that it is gonna be high. So considering the both i would say that the bearish mo e is over of btc. 

I guess this is the second top bottom, need one more for buy back action. If you're technical trader you can see this is second top bottom, use any indicator the answer is same. I suggest you to wait more longer and than buy back again.

Bitcoin's manupulative ,40% move puts it closer to knocking out new yearly highs. The king currency faces a crucial inflection point, based on the technical indicators. A look at the daily charts reveals BTC could be easily touch $10000 or fall all the way back to $6900.

Alts marketcap Graph is not indicating good days for ALTs in short term.Also BTC dominance is at around 68% & may likely to go towards 73%-75% .So because of this reason i am not making much Alts trades here since past few days & also u guys might have noticed it too that most Alts Dumped for 10-20% over last 2 week.BTC dominance is most likely to reverse from 73% level & there will be a good growth in Alts & may we can see.

I think it is difficult, to predict what happens with prices because prices can change at any time, and it might not happen this month and possibly next year.

10 hours ago, wilbertson said:

What conditions are you observing by saying that the market conditions favour bitcoin price to rise and not fall?

It is very difficult to say here the whole thing. As much as I know there is many charts for analysis of the price. I am still not use all the charts. But still using some charts. Observe the RSI chart and analyse it. Also see the MACD chart. Then compare the both at this time. They both are in favour of uprise. Also there are many charts. And the halving of bitcoin is the most important key. 

• Useful or interesting 1

18 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Great, i know nothing about these charts so I'm gonna have to study the basics, so i can somehow be able to analyze them.

Please do it. Acquire some knowledge about those things alteast the basic things. This is very important in the crypto market to select the entry point and exit point. Even if you only exchange it will help you there also. There is many YouTube channels in which you can learn about this. Wish you a very good luck. 

On 12/21/2019 at 9:32 AM, patitaycute said:

The bearish moments are still there everything might happen because bitcoins are volatile. The value of bitcoin are now increase to $7100 after it drops to $6500. Expect that the value of Bitcoin will increase next year.

yea we are still in a bearish market but i think right now we have seen bitcoin making some bullish moves and maybe this will lead to the market soon turning green maybe.

• +1 1

I also think the bearish moment is over now. As the USD value of yobit exchange, the price of bitcoin is now above 7700 usd. it is really higher than some days before.

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

Its hard to predict the price of every crypto even the bitcoin coz market are so tricky,bearish moments is just a good chance of filling some bags,for future profits and since holiday is almost coming i think its not going on that price as a lot of people sell their coin for fiat,but one thing for sure,after bearish moment bullish is coming on our way.

• +1 1

On 12/4/2019 at 7:25 PM, wilbertson said:

What do you guys think?

While I was in complete agreement, once again Bitcoin doesn't seem to follow technical analysis. It fell back to 6.5K and created a new low, only to come back to 7500 after 20 days and test resistance once again. I feel we need patience and wait a little longer as 2019 will end bellow 10000$ as itseems.

Edited by BTC Future