The bearish moment is over 🐻. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

The bearish moment is over 🐻.

On 1/4/2020 at 1:11 PM, doriahailee said:

Yeap, let's hope we can break $7600 Resistance and after that we can see some big pump for sure, Anyway it's really good to discuss with you mate!

as we spoke about it before if we broke 7600$ and we definitely saw a big pump to 8500$ the bull momentum will keep this going unless the bear had something else in mind.

I think also too. Also my opinion is this is the right time for investment. Because future or few days latter we will earn profit here. So go fast for investment.thanks.

7 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

The price of the bitcoin on the previous days shows a faster increase but today the price of the coin becomes stable and slowly decreasing again I think the bear is coming again.

the price of bitcoin is going down because it already went up by almost 30%  in a few days so having  this decline is normal to allow those who want to buy the dip.

This year will bring a lot of changes and exciting things regarding bitcoin and other crypto currencies, as recently prices gone up and now becoming down again, so it is the beauty of crypto market to earn from pumps and dumps.

I hope the bearish moment is over, so we can add bitcoin investment, to wait for the bullish moment. I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will reach above $ 12,000 but I don't know when that will happen.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:28 AM, McCree said:

This thread has suddenly become relevant. I think that because the bitcoin price has exceeded $7300 and has held strong that position since yesterday, we can expect to to be a little bullish for the next few days.

well it definitely went bullish but we have only reached 8500$ and i think from here we will only start dumping because we need to test the support and know if it will hold.

On 12/5/2019 at 1:25 AM, wilbertson said:

We have been in the bear market for quite a while and on November 25  the price of the king even dropped to 6500. Right now we are sitting at 7500 and the price seems to be expecting a bullish moment up to 8k to 9k before the end of the year.

What do you guys think?

Your expectation did not meet the reality. But I believe, that might come true this year. As of now, bitcoin is going up and now it's current value is 8,122 US dollars. 

• Useful or interesting 1

nMvFbuZ.png

48 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

What to expect of the price of BTC before the end of this month?

I cannot tell what to expect, all I can tell is my predictions, but we should look forward for the bitcoin's value to go up steadily these coming days. As of now, bitcoin's price is already at $8546, that's a sudden jump.

nMvFbuZ.png

15 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

My prediction is that it will go up to 9k by the end of this month and maybe a few days from now.

I am hoping that it goes that way. It's the way better if it goes more than that. Well, we could not really tell what will happen, in the end, we will just rely on our own guts.

Edited by Darkelf11

nMvFbuZ.png

1 minute ago, wilbertson said:

So how much bitcoin you holding right now, i mean the more you hold the more you are Happy if it goes upper.

Man you know it is not good to tell people how much are you holding. Just like how much is your salary for certain job. 
Ofcourse, the more you invest, the more potential profit you could get. On the other hand, it's more risky, you could also be lost, but think positive and know when to act properly.

nMvFbuZ.png

10 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Agreed, but how could anyone harm you by knowing how much coins you got anyway?

It should be included in your privacy. I Believe, if they know how much are you holding or how much is your salary, you'll just got eyes on you. Hackers or thieves might come hunt you because they know how much do you have. Just make it private for your security. Besides, there's no point telling your income or how much do you own, to anyone who asks it. You'll just attract bad people.

nMvFbuZ.png

You have predicted in previous year and for december end. but its january and predictions are going good. you said well that bearish moment is now over and we are going to see another all time high in this year.

Well, at the end of this year, what happened in the market was bearish to $ 6500. There are so many who are waiting for the mid-2020 Bullrun to occur.

Bitcoin had a bright future and I think the outlay of bitcoin will ascend up. Since this preceding ancient hardly any weeks, the outlay of it certainly goes down, consequently i assume before the day end it will goes up.

13 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Some how i'm with you, but i like to compare myself to others so I Know what I'm missing and fix it, that's the whole point, but then you are right better stay private.

It is up to you. In the end you will be making your own choice. Just be careful on picking people whom you share your some private info. Do not be fooled by anyone. 

nMvFbuZ.png

Yes your statement is absolutely correct..we end up with bearish moment.and now its time for a bullish one..if we see yesterday's price of bitcoin there we had a great improvement in the price.

Sure the bearish moment is already over for cryptocurrencies, that's so this is the very best time for cryptocurrencies to start pumping massively

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

19 hours ago, wrayaner said:

Yes soon the bitcoin currency will cross the threshold of $ 10,000 and it is on a steady rise and this is a positive sign on the cryptocurrency in general so we will see a steady rise for this currency

Sure, soon the bitcoin price must reach around $10000+ in this year, that's so this will be do profitable for those who owns more than 100 bitcoins

now all crypto currencies rising started in 2020.i hope bitcoin rise more in this year crypto currency not predictable any time any thing happen.

It's 2020 Bitcoin hit $9k plus. But Bitcoin never touch 2019 in $8k. That's why we wish 2020 Bitcoin give us lot profit here like $10-$12 or more. What do you expect.?

On 1/22/2020 at 7:42 PM, Codeholding said:

Not really. Bearish mood continues. We want to see a huge pumping of bitcoins. It is really necessary. Otherwise, we may lose both large investors and traders.

No market continues indefinitely in anyone direction, so we can expect that the bear market will not continue indefinitely, but sure to reverse as soon as buying pressure begins to mount and surpass the buying pressure. It helps to understand to merely hodling coins does not help much in increasing buying pressure. If we want to stimulate bull run, we should be also be willing to keep buying more of the coin.

Bullish moments from 8k to 9k seem to be expected before the end of the year. On November 25, King's prices dropped even further. We're sitting at 7500

It won't go much higher than $9.5k, it had better hurry though or it won't make $9k.

I think it's still settling from the $20k, and probably will continue for at least a few months.