DOES Bitcoin stabilized? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
strychnine2001

DOES Bitcoin stabilized?

Bitcoin is at the top of the list and no currency can be placed on top of Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is a stable currency, we can make a lot of profit if the price goes up or down. Long-term investment is best when investing in Bitcoin.

To my mind, 3 years is too short period of time still, I believe that bitcoin will be only growing at all these years, so maybe only after 10 or 15 years when all bitcoin are mined would be the end of it.

Yes bitcoin will still exist and dominate in next three years in crypto market because many people know cryptocurrency as bitcoin and popularity is worldwide our new generation also attracted to it. I hope will run for many years. 

Such questions have one answer. No, Bitcoin currency has another specialty. By this I mean that the value is nonexistent and I mean by this, it is only through its price that I don’t think that someone will give up this currency especially that in every four years a new number is formed how do you want To give up this currency and the owners of companies also have a goal of keeping it with them

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Reality is not certain, but in all the facts present in this year and last year, notes of cryptocurrencies more than all bitcoin, will have a long life, it is speculation since they are speculative currencies.

I don't think bitcoin will disappear in 3 years from now, it will stay and will be fully adopted by rest of the country probably replaces fiat currency in the future. And in three years from.now, the crypto market will be huge and it price will definitely pump.

On 12/8/2019 at 7:29 AM, Hatred said:

I think next three years, bitcoin is still existing. It is because without bitcoin, other altcoins will not also exist. If banks will not accept bitcoin, then their altcoins that allowing will not grow and been popular to the public.

Not this is not true , there is many coin that have a blockchain Its own, yes bitcoin also work with blockchain technology , but is not the same , so maybe the other coin will survive without bitcoin . And i think that bitcoin will survive to , because many people work with it , even the countries don’t using it , that bitcoin will still exist, this is my opinion .

Certainly, Bitcoin will remain for a very long time because it has proven its strength and has surpassed many global events that negatively affected the entire global economy and the most recent of which is the Corona virus crisis, that Bitcoin is the currency of the future in my opinion.

On 6/3/2020 at 1:53 AM, Mohssine said:

Not this is not true , there is many coin that have a blockchain Its own, yes bitcoin also work with blockchain technology , but is not the same , so maybe the other coin will survive without bitcoin . And i think that bitcoin will survive to , because many people work with it , even the countries don’t using it , that bitcoin will still exist, this is my opinion .

Well, that is also my opinion, mate. And I just say some altcoins not totally the whole blockchain technology. And I only say that banks' own crypto will not work if bitcoin will fall. Well, that depends if they will follow or use bitcoin as their guide coin. This is what I am saying, mate.

On 3/23/2020 at 7:05 PM, Cammer said:

It will exist for a long time. Bitcoin has experience a lot of upsand downs and it went into big crisis, and it's still there!

Well, this is true mate because as we can see right now, many people are being interested with bitcoin and this may help for being popular of it in more people doesn't know about from it.

On 2/12/2020 at 3:10 AM, Rex10 said:

Bitcoin will continually be near since a large amount of the companies before now on track considering its potential, for that reason it may perhaps be get through in the globe

that's absolutely true these days many multinational companies including Amazon Google Adobe microsoft apple are accepting bitcoin very soon some of them already accepted bitcoin I think bitcoin has very good future 

20 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is true mate because as we can see right now, many people are being interested with bitcoin and this may help for being popular of it in more people doesn't know about from it.

I know Bitcoin had a lot of success since it started and I had even more faith when it came back up to 9K$ after that big crisis of it.

If $300 movement or fluctuation is considered stability, then you can say bitcoin is in a state of stability because it doesn't have massive jumps and falls in current situation but this pattern will change soon and if you want to store the value of your assets in bitcoin, it is better to choose a permanent stable coin for this purpose. Bear in mind that bitcoin always has a bubble effect and will change its direction quite unexpectedly.

Of course it can happen! After all, this is a cryptocurrency, and you can expect anything from it. The main problem is when to expect it? Because the price can be high and then low, the main thing is to catch the peak and the moment!

Of course bitcoin is stable. Bitcoin has been in the online marketplace for many years. I myself have been spending and buying and selling bitcoin for about 4-5 years. It is very far away. Now the most valuable crypto currency is bitcoin which is a favorite of everyone including me. Bitcoin is a long-term coin that will meet much more demand in the future.

Bitcoin is one of the most popular coins in the world. I think it won't  be disappeared soon.  Because many people have interest and many people are investing on it.  So it can be said that Bitcoin will survive in the market for the next 3 years while maintaining its reputation. 

The compliment of the "stable", does not go with bitcoin. Its a unstable world, anything can happen any moment. And more suprisingly  any movement of the price can make you rich. 

don't know for sure in the next three years how bitcoin will be in the future,But for me, i'm hoping that it will still exist for the next coming years,The main problem is how to increase value and quantity bitcoin, people will keep use as long.

Bitcoin will always be there as most companies have already begun to see its potential, so it could be used worldwide.  Hopefully this can be successful because we, like its successors, can make a lot of money here since we are at the forefront of crypto here.

Yes, bitcoin has been very steady for a few weeks and it was hard for me to continue my day trading. My last purchase was at $9450 and now I am waiting for several days to sell at just slightly higher price. This kind of stability is usually the result of people losing interest in trading but don't worry because it will be temporary and today bitcoin had a good move towards $9500 which is promising. I think this recession will come to an end until the end of this month.

Yes, I think bitcoin will always be there, because as long as people still use fiat, of course bitcoin and banks still need each other, bitcoin will continue to be used as an investment asset and in the next few years bitcoin will replace fiat.

• +1 1

I think that large companies and international banks are accepting the idea of bitcoin, but we must take into account smart banks that will seize the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrencies before other banks

I really didn't accept it that Bitcoin is going be a stable coin , because Bitcoin volatile market too much . I think Bitcoin is stabilized only when all bitcoin is going mined .  when their isn't any Bitcoin for mining then we can accept bitcoin is going to be a stable coin. 

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

stable coins are not suitable for trading because you can't buy or sell it to increase your initial investment. We will later witness another big price movement for bitcoin and the period of dump market will go to an end. Is good for the cryptoworld to keep moving volatile since we can get profit from it.