Decentralized Exchanges Going Through Growing Pains - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
milanista

Decentralized Exchanges Going Through Growing Pains

We should actually condone that even some exchanges are closing every couple of years, we still have others that are still working and we can earn from making operations there.

Decentralized exchange is well interesting especially that of binnance but what is annoying is that they always require a kyc verification that is why I don't like to participate in decentralized exchange.

On 4/30/2020 at 11:09 AM, Amir Vao said:

But I don't know why they shutdown their business at this time when every platform moving to decentralised.

Probably they weren't making enough from fees to cover their costs of security and maintance. Forkdelta counts on donations lately and we are already filled with hundreds of DEX's that noone is using. The problem with DEX's is the speed in transcations. They have to rely on the blockchain of Ethereum mostly and lately it is clogged with tx fees reaching more than 30 gwei in most cases for the last two months.

Many centralized and decentralized exchanges are going to shut down their business operations of crypto market assets because their business operations are not much profitable for them and they disappeared from crypto market. So scam with users also like idax exchange. 

This is really sad , there are many exchanges which started very well but with time it will announce it's closure most time it's due to lack of liquidity, and most times there don't even return funds of Investors and traders and this makes people loose thier money in such exchanges.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Income sources are needed to maintain the site security for this sort of decentralized exchange platforms. There can be various possible reasons for shutting down this exchange. One reason can be , they did not have enough funds to continue their exchange. 

This is quite unpleasant, and sometimes you can just consider such situations as Scam projects, because users believed in this site, somehow developed, and then it closed, and did not even pay the funds! It's sad.

News like this usually appears to provoke movement in the market. I am not saying that it is false or true, however it is not necessary to take precautions and carefully analyze the situation and take appropriate actions according to your analysis.

I don't think that decentralized exchanges are going to end. Now a days they are getting popularity day by day and many new dex exchanges are coming in market. 

Now unisawp give 2000$ airdrop to every it's user which boost their exchange forum. 

• +1 1

I have tried experimenting with DEX's, previously with crypto bridge which is now unavailable and now Binance DEX. The problem I face is having coins on the BEP2 chain and not ERC20. It is a strange process.

• Useful or interesting 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I don't remember reading from this exchange ever before, maybe it has to do that I was very new and since the start of the year it was already shut down. This happens some business don't work and maybe there was very low users and they couldn't find any way to promote the exchange.

• +2 1

Some decentralized exchanges did wonders this year and they were lucky their work paid off. Uniswap made it big and they even created a token for it. But I don't think that the decentralized exchanges are doing a lot for the crypto world lately. It is not the same and I don't know if they will have influence later.

• +1 1

Decentralized exchanges are the good exchanges ad thee exchanges are going to be high in the future. Crypto is a great market and in this market peoples will change their life in a short time and this is true and they make good money.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This has been happening to so many crypto exchanges, i think that decentralization of crypto is coming to an end, this only means one thing sadly, that crypto is a failed project at least to it's true nature.. the way it was supposed to be.

I remember this name of the exchange but I am sad they went down, I didn't know what happened and I forgotten about them all this time. This is very bad to see decentralized exchange to shut down. There are many that have very low traffic and even forkdelta that was used a lot for a time is not used at all lately.

• +2 1

I don't know Crypto Bridge and didn't know it as shut down. It is bad and some exchanges can't survive because there is extreme competition and at times there aren't many investors or traders available and exchanges can't pay for their expenses.

• +2 1

Was this a scam? A DEX how much cost can it have every month? And how can they exit scam since they are a dex? They were keeping access to their users wallets perhaps? Many questions here raised but I haven't read anything about an exit scam of this exchange. I hope to get some more information if this was true.

• +1 1

At least there are some people  and exchanges that offer the final withdraw  before  getting unto debts and let the people  not say that we are going empty  handed.

It is true that the coinbase exchange works to convert cryptocurrencies into paper currencies in a way similar to the work of banks, and I think that every birth must go through the pains of decentralization of cryptocurrencies. It is true that it is experiencing increasing pains, but in the end the decentralization will hold because it is a source of strength for the cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market is still  It is growing in strength and thus people will increase their confidence in the cryptocurrency and decentralization

On 12/3/2019 at 9:02 PM, milanista said:

A recent study showed that, in spite of Bitcoin's moves this year, 11.58 million BTC has not moved this year.

There are many dormant wallets from early miners but they are starting to open and sell the bitcoin as prices are rising. This is reasonable as the correct way to run your investments is to sell in small percentages when they are rising a lot.

• +1 1

I don't think the title is true judging from the success of some decentralized exchanges lately but this for cryptobridge it was a big scam. They promoted as a DEX but they were not and they were scamming people.

I am done my research about the crypto bridge and it was seem that this was not a decentrlized exchange but a scam. You are need to only do a search on the google and you are find this was like that and it was only want to scam investors and take the money and exit like they are did.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are many exchanges that exit scam and you don't have to trust them but listen to some reviews and read from experience of others. I don't trust any exchange more than Yobit lately and I trust only DEX that are audited by trusted people.

It is one of the good platforms, but some platforms change their policies and cause obstruction for users, especially when requesting the activation of documents and banning them for some nationalities, unlike Yopet, for example, as it is available to all countries of the world unlike this platform, and this matter in my opinion is the reason for a good number of users moving away from it.

• +1 1

In my opinion, decentralized trading platforms have one advantage, which is only the safety and the ability to sell any currency that owns the Blockchain, and this is because there is no entity for it. We create a wallet in it as well in central platforms, but directly through our digital wallets, buying and selling takes place.

• +2 1