Would you still stay on crypto world if you couldn't convert your cryptocurrency to fiat currency? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Would you still stay on crypto world if you couldn't convert your cryptocurrency to fiat currency?

On 12/2/2019 at 11:24 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

To be honest, most people who call themselves crypto lovers or crypto enthusiasts are not interested in cryptocurrencies. They invest in them or trade with them just to increase their fiat currencies by exchanging (converting) their crypto coins to their local fiat currencies. They are in fact interested in fiat currencies and tolerate the instability of cryptocurrencies to earn more fiat which is stable. They like cryptocurrencies because of fiat not because they are decentralized payment systems with lower fees. Increasing crypto coins means nothing to them until they convert their coins to fiat as soon as possible.

What do you think would happen if there was no online exchanger to convert cryptocurrencies to digital fiat currencies? (For example BTC to Paypal or ETH to Payeer).

Do you think the value of cryptocurrencies is independent of fiat?

Is collecting crypto coins without converting them to fiat means increasing investment and income?

Many people find ways to earn Fiat currency through crypto currency, as a crypto user myself I believe in holding the crypto currency for long term. But I wouldn't sell the bitcoins I'm earning as I know the value will increase in time and also with many companies ,online shopping websites, accepting crypto currency there is no point of selling them to Fiat currency.

• +1 1

If that happens, I will continue to work because I cannot give up this field. I earn a lot through investment and trading, and there are many ways to convert profits into real money. I may do so in other countries.

The hard thing to do is like this, if in our country we cannot make payments using crypto. Of course the crypto that we have is of no use either and cannot also be converted to fiat. Maybe I will stop!

14 hours ago, Sheka said:

bitcoin or crypto as a payment therefore if it will not change to fiat subsequently the entire my currency in crypto will be useless.

Yes, at the present time your opinion is completely correct, Bitcoin without real interest if you do not change it to your local currency, but in the future Bitcoin itself will become a means of payment.

• +1 1

Still we can easily convert our crypto market coins into fiat that is why many investors done investments in crypto market. So you saying right no one investments done in this market if crypto not convert into fiat. 

On 12/2/2019 at 11:54 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

To be honest, most people who call themselves crypto lovers or crypto enthusiasts are not interested in cryptocurrencies. They invest in them or trade with them just to increase their fiat currencies by exchanging (converting) their crypto coins to their local fiat currencies. They are in fact interested in fiat currencies and tolerate the instability of cryptocurrencies to earn more fiat which is stable. They like cryptocurrencies because of fiat not because they are decentralized payment systems with lower fees. Increasing crypto coins means nothing to them until they convert their coins to fiat as soon as possible.

What do you think would happen if there was no online exchanger to convert cryptocurrencies to digital fiat currencies? (For example BTC to Paypal or ETH to Payeer).

Is collecting crypto coins without converting them to fiat means increasing investment and income?

It's a hard question for me to answer. Because I know that one day crypto will lead the whole world. And another way I am here to earn money. If I can't convert, I will definitely work here to store it for future.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Of course yes, because there are some online shops that can accept it as a payment, so I can still use it to buy other things even if it is not converted into fiat money. 

Well if that's happen of course it's sad however we can still use cryptocurrency in some way, like doing some digital/virtual transaction as we know it's still currency it's just that it's on the Internet but we can use it for cashless transaction.

I won't left crypto. Because I know it wont' happen. Many country adopting crypto as their payment system. Also some other countries trying to launch their own coin. I know it's futur bright and i want to keep working on it.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Unfortunately, in this case, I will have to stop active work with cryptocurrencies. In my country there are no places where I can pay for goods and services using cryptocurrencies. I hope this does not happen and I will always be able to exchange crypto for fiat money.

• +1 1

As the machine of convert foreign money is the best of crypto as I even have not face this sort of problem from start to till but so will by no means leave it.

Hello my dear friend. Well that's a Good question actually. But yes i would have stayed with the cryptoworld. Then i would just simply use my crypto currency for online shopping lol. 

even if absurdly there were no exchanges where to change the altcoins in fiat there would still be a way to change them, for example sell face to face through localbitcoin or convert them into gift certificates for amazon or ebay

I think no one can't stay crypto if crypto can't convert fiat money.because, now crypto is our earninh source if crypto not given money then everyone will avoid crypto.    

If cryptocurrencies are not linked to fiat, we will not know the value of cryptocurrencies, so if the cryptocurrency is separated from fiat, I think many investors will leave the market because the true value will be unknown.

The reason why we are using cryptocurrencies and the reason why cryptocurrencies are valuable is because we can convert it to money. 

18 minutes ago, Strangernew1 said:

Hello there my dear friend. Well if you think practically why would someone stay with it when you can't convert them into fiat and use them in real life. People work to make their lives better not complex. 

So, if the truth is what you said in your post, I have to say most people only like cryptocurrency because of increasing their fiat balance and most of them lie about preferring crypto to fiat. They don't care about usability and if the connection between fiat and crypto is interrupted, they will not stay in crypto world and all their coins will be useless for them. Why people hold digital coins? Because they think it has value against fiat. This is the most honest answer.

• +1 1

On 12/2/2019 at 7:54 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Yes I would still be using Crypto currencies in this situation, but only if companies still accept crypto currencies even when they cannot be converted into fiat. However, I think if this happens, crypto currencies will lose their value.

Well, to be frank with you, I work in the world of encryption to earn profits that help me live a happy and appropriate life, and that means converting everything that I earn into a paper currency, because my country does not accept dealing in electronic currencies. but despite this I became loved

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Well, i actually stay in crypto because this crypto may be used freely in the near future because there are some countries that is now accepting cryptocurrency to used in terms of payment method and also in transactions.

Ctypto currency not help any where but fiat currency we use any where, so I don't think crypto is well popular like Fiat currency, its need so much time then allows all e commerce and shops but now not we buy any through in this sites so fiat currency we need to live in society.

Of course I would still stay in the crypto world no matter I would be able to convert cryptocurrency into fiat currency or not. There are still so many online platform or the service providers in the world which directly accepts crypto as the payment method. 

3 hours ago, Avais.mf said:

Then if someone will offer the online shopping then it is possible that may be i do countinue to work with crypto as you all know people do only work when they have benefits. 

This variation will make crypto more recognizable, amazon already uses crypto as a payment method. this is unique, good and brave innovation.

Everyone loves cryptocurrency because they can make use of it for their daily needs like shopping,online payments and many in countries that doesn't have stores that accept bitcoins they will need first to convert crypto to fiat funds on exchange sites and if theris no this option then what would be the reason for using something that doesn't contribute any benefits...

No . I will not stay in cryptocurrencies. I am sure that any work should be paid. If you spend 6-8 hours a day doing cryptocurrencies, then you should receive a reward for this. I think most people see cryptocurrencies as a way to make money. And that's fine.