Would you still stay on crypto world if you couldn't convert your cryptocurrency to fiat currency? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Would you still stay on crypto world if you couldn't convert your cryptocurrency to fiat currency?

I don't think anyone will say that they are a crypto currency lover if it was of not being able to convert to fiat currency because a few years ago, there was little to no use of crypto currency but it is now getting adopted by many companies and institutions.

I started working in the world of cryptocurrencies and I will continue working with it until the end because I found my comfort in it and I did not run into any problems with this encryption so I will stay here.

As for me, I will remain in the world of crypto even if I cannot convert my cryptocurrency into my main currency.
I will not call myself a cryptocurrency obsessed, but I know that crypto is valuable and one of the most important means of payments now and in the future, so I can deal with crypto well without converting it to another fiat currency.

If  crypto currency is not converting into fiat then we will not even leave this industry,it is providing us more knowledge and profit,i think that it is a place of trading every one can not do work with their own wish,if crypto industry is not providing us fiat local currency then we have more other possibilities to convert.

Being honestly i am big lover of this forum because this forum gives equal chance to earn lots of money to both rich and poor. This forum is beneficial for every rich and poor so this is huge forum for earning lots of profit by working online trading. 

Therefore i am lover of this forum which gives me huge profit and lots of information

This matter depends on the person's whereabouts, and in countries that allow the use of crypto, and it is used as a means, there is no problem with that. As for the rest of the countries that ban cryptocurrencies, it is really a problem.

• +2 1

as long as crypto still considered as illegal and there is limits on what we can shop with it online and they are very expensive , it makes no sense then to work in crypto if we can't convert to fiat , because the time we spend here is not free , we spend it to make money of it so for me if there was no way to withdraw my earning to fiat I will stop working for sure

• Useful or interesting 1

There may come a time when the fiat currency being digital will be blocked from entering the crypto world so then it will be even more meaningful to keep the cryptocurrencies.

As things are now this is not worth considering as crypto is being accepted in the financial world as an innovation.

Cryptocurrency can be use even without changing it to fiat, there are some stores and sites that we can make purchase using bitcoin. Changing it to fiat will always be considered because there are local buyer that are always ready to buy and convert it to local fiat for members. 

• +2 1

To be sincere I will stay and is not a big deal since I can't convert my crypto currency into fiat, these forum have proven to be among the best in term of learning and getting knowledge about cryptoworld as a whole, i almost spend about 3 to 4 hours a day in these forum making useful comments and replying to some questions as well and through that process i make new friends which always give me the motivation to login and share useful information. So for these reasons I will still be an active member even if they stop paying. 

• +2 1

Even if the crypto is not new to the world, we will still be in crypto if we cannot convert it to fiat currency. Because converting to Fiat currency can usually increase crypto, in that case if I am not in Fiat and in the world of crypto, my income will be somewhat less, but I will be there

• +3 1

Not at all, if cryptocurrency does not work well then we will leave it .

.  .  .  If things do not work with us in the name of the poor and things like that are not fulfilled on you, then only we will leverage it 

.  .  .  .  .  But it does not, because it is not a petty friend, it is an international brand. .

Even if the crypto is not new to the world, we will still be in crypto if we cannot convert it to fiat currency. Because converting to Fiat currency can usually increase crypto, in that case if I am not in Fiat and in the world of crypto, my income will be somewhat less, but I will be there

• +4 1

Let's be real. We need paper currencies in our daily dealings, largely in the store, beauty center, theme park, etc. Therefore, we must convert some of our cryptocurrencies into paper or at least part of our profits.
If I can buy anything I need with digital currencies, then I have no problem canceling the conversion of digital currencies into fiat currencies.

• +1 1

I am still beginning to work on this platform, but I believe that this matter is subject to laws and regulations, and we should pay attention to that even to not be subjected to legal accountability, although working on cryptocurrency platforms provides a lot of privacy and security, but we must not violate the laws according to every country in this world

It is important and necessary for cryptocurrencies to be valuable so that we can benefit from them in any way, whether in withdrawing them as quantities, which is the best of course, or shopping with them and buying everything we want and what we need.

Today, there are many exchanges of bitcoin to fiat and there are exchangers. What is the point then, if there is no conversion of bitcoin into fiat

Well maybe people use crypto currencies because of much they can earn from it. So my answer is maybe no, if I wouldn't get any income on trading or investing then maybe it wouldn't be smart to still stick to crypto.

Of course I will still stay in crypto because I really don't need to convert my crypto to fiat in order for me to buy the things I need, I can use crypto as a payment for buying the things I want in some certain online stores. I don't mind if it needs to be shipped from other country

This is very serious question and we have to talk about this because in this crypto technology we have too many investors those just enter just for some good profit if this happen then surely volume could be down drastically and many will to going to involve here in this industry which will hurt but right now as we are watching some good number of exchanges operating its not going to happen

On 1/3/2021 at 8:31 PM, moh123456 said:

This problem is due to the fact that some countries do not adopt cryptocurrencies in buying and selling in their countries, so you find some working in trading and transferring their balance to coins in order to make purchases that they cannot do due to the laws imposed in their country

But can't the people from these countries just buy something using cryptocurrencies and have it shipped to them in their home? I don't mean to have very valuable purchaces, just perhaps electronic devices. You can do that nothing will stop the purchace or the shipping, and you can buy some items that have a certain value, nobody will look for that, as the tariffs would have been paid.

Yes I still stay on crypto if its not convert fiat currency.I belive crypto use like fiat currency so i think donot neded to convert any other currency from crypto, If you want to spend your crypto any where if you needed.

This is a very good topic. I will say yes. Because as there is a rule there must be a rule breaker. So if any country bann the crypto then such peer to peer system we can see. So there will be no data among the platform of your transaction. The everything happens directly. Also in future the crypto may be accepted by the country. So i will stay.