After the whole bitcoin are mined. - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Digicoin

After the whole bitcoin are mined.

Recommended Posts

There all total 21 million bitcoin and all bitcoin would be  mined around 2140. What will happen to mining? Would it still exists?

 

Do not forget that transaction fees are paid also to miners including the mined 12.5 bitcoin. At the time, there would be no more mined bitcoin but miners would profit from the transaction fees which might be higher 

  • Useful or interesting 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Digicoin said:

There all total 21 million bitcoin and all bitcoin would be  mined around 2140. What will happen to mining? Would it still exists?

 

Do not forget that transaction fees are paid also to miners including the mined 12.5 bitcoin. At the time, there would be no more mined bitcoin but miners would profit from the transaction fees which might be higher 

This is true, bitcoin mining may end, but bitcoin will not end and will still exist, so the need for minerals will remain in order to record all bitcoin transactions on the blockchain network.This process requires fees and can be high at that time as you said so it will remain profitable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Digicoin said:

There all total 21 million bitcoin and all bitcoin would be  mined around 2140. What will happen to mining? Would it still exists?

 

Do not forget that transaction fees are paid also to miners including the mined 12.5 bitcoin. At the time, there would be no more mined bitcoin but miners would profit from the transaction fees which might be higher 

You are completely right about this. People could be thinking what would happen to bitcoin but the truth is mining will still continue and be reward for each transaction fee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think mining is still running and to keep fulfilling bitcoin transactions at that time, if bitcoin is still valuable, of course. And the estimated fee payments will also be large because of course, to attract the interest of miners and mining technology has progressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if its all mined, then bitcoin mining will be gone, so what am i gonna do, mine other coins. because you cant do anything bitcoin is all mined so moved on, and mined like monero and other coins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dmnqe07 said:

Well if its all mined, then bitcoin mining will be gone, so what am i gonna do, mine other coins. because you cant do anything bitcoin is all mined so moved on, and mined like monero and other coins.

There would still be mining in the sense that blockchain ledger will be updated and transaction fee would be their reward by that time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps that all of the Bitcoins were minedand there is no other way to mine Bitcoins because it is all gone. But I think that Bitcoin would still continue to live because of its circulation on the Internet. Even though people might not use Bitcoin anymore, it's still there, in the Internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're right, there are no more mining activities for Bitcoin after 2040 (all Bitcoin has been mined). so the miners only get results from transaction costs which are certainly more expensive than current transaction costs. of course the price of Bitcoin will be more expensive. but I don't know how much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To my understanding, bitcoin mining is adding transactions to the blockchain. So what will happen when no one is mining bitcoin anymore? Wouldn't miners still be needed in order to do this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The mining will continue.  the transaction fees that the pools do not distribute to the miners will be distributed to the miners.  there will be only one group of pool managers out of this business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First I think until this year we will be satisfied and well enjoyed with our trip in the crypto world, I really don't have any idea about what is going to happen if all bitcoin is mined 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 1:12 PM, hmind said:

I think mining is still running and to keep fulfilling bitcoin transactions at that time, if bitcoin is still valuable, of course. And the estimated fee payments will also be large because of course, to attract the interest of miners and mining technology has progressed.

You are right. So far there is bitcoin and cryoto, mini g still exist too but Mi ing is not as profitable as yesterday and it is more becoming less profitable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...