After the whole bitcoin are mined. - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

After the whole bitcoin are mined.

On 4/4/2020 at 8:49 AM, Summi said:

Yes that is what will keep the blockchain to stay for a very long time, but hopefully that wouldn't make the fees to be high?

I thought about it, that when there is no mining, then miners might not gain like before and may be it will help them by increasing the transaction fees 

On 4/7/2020 at 7:52 AM, Summi said:

But that wouldn't be convenient for the users of the blockchain. But I think there will be other way from them not by increasing the fee.

But surely there will be a reward for miners ans the blockchain can't do without them, they might basically depends on the transaction fee

On 4/7/2020 at 8:54 AM, ethan1751 said:

We do not know what the future will be like, but because it is still very long. So it will be difficult to predict now.

It is about a century to come before miners can mine all the available bitcoins that remains, but there might be a clue about it

Bitcoin's Blockchain protocol increases mining difficulty as more miners join the pool, and bitcoin rewards for mining each block cut in half and the next cut in half for the reward will reduce the reward to 6,25 currencies.

23 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

It was a long time ago, maybe there will be another generation besides us now. So enjoy for now, don't think too much about getting to that time.

That actually true, we might not witness it, the new generation will know what has happened to it, but surely we will continue to work in cryptocurrency

Even if all troubles were extracted, I think that everything will remain as it is, mining will continue, and I believe that Bitcoin will be developed and this currency will become of great importance in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, ethan1751 said:

As long as we are still capable and productive in crypto. then do it and hopefully always get income in this world. Whatever you do, I still support it.

Yes, let keep keep working and earning in cryptocurrency, there is no need to panic for now, cryptocurrency has a longer future for us

On 12/2/2019 at 7:46 AM, Digicoin said:

There all total 21 million bitcoin and all bitcoin would be  mined around 2140. What will happen to mining? Would it still exists?

Do not forget that transaction fees are paid also to miners including the mined 12.5 bitcoin. At the time, there would be no more mined bitcoin but miners would profit from the transaction fees which might be higher 

such as remaining improvement bitcoin is 300 millions and as you mentioned that it was mentioned on 2140 it marketing slow progress is remaining years 140 year's. therefore we not need to worry what happened after this definitely bitcoin prices will goes ups after all a little bit btc mined.

23 hours ago, Kakabba said:

In spite of everything I think Bitcoin remains the most expensive currency, even if all the problems are extracted, everything will remain the same, the mining will continue.

So how will the mining reward take place? You have not explain the part that when all the coins have been mined, there should be a solution to it

On 4/9/2020 at 3:09 PM, Metsik0 said:

It's very hard for me to think what's really going to happen... I think when all bitcoins are mined... It won't be a major problem for every crypto member! Something will be invented and somehow we can keep the stability!! Fees will grow anyway! There's no other option...

I agreed with you, there will be an alternative that will ensure the continuity of the exchange, we don't have to believe that will be the end if bitcoin

Bitcoin mining will then be forbidden or its costs will become more than profits because extraction of all currencies means a decrease in the number of mining mines that miners will search for, then the price of treatments and electrification will be more than profit and thus many will stop mining

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Taking into account that halving every 4 years, reduces the production of Bitcoin per block, we are at the pre of the 4 halving that will reduce its production to 2% historically and mining will not be profitable at all.

On 4/13/2020 at 4:22 PM, magd said:

Bitcoin mining will then be forbidden or its costs will become more than profits because extraction of all currencies means a decrease in the number of mining mines that miners will search for, then the price of treatments and electrification will be more than profit and thus many will stop mining

It won't be forbidden, we need mining to facilitate the bitcoin blockchain, definitely, there should be an alternative to mining that will enhanced the blockchain after they have finished the mining

He will continue to work bitcoin after extracting all bitcoin very normally and nothing will change, so do not panic. All that said is just incorrect conclusions.

THINK POSITIVE

If all the bitcoins are mined then it will be a bad news for all the bitcoin miners. Because they depend on it somehow. There are a possibility to end of mining in 2040. Because till then all the bitcoins will be mined actually. The number will be total 21 M. Two halvings have already took place. And the rewards for the miners have been reduced now. So the mining will be tough for the miners then. 

8 hours ago, King98 said:

This will have a bad effect on Bitcoin, and there are experts who say that miners will be forced to withdraw from the rewards they receive, and reward miners get smaller over time

They won't be force to withdraw, there mining will be useful and they will used other alternatives for it, it is better to we should leave this topic until they have mined all the bitcoin

Sincerely if all Bitcoin is mined I don't have any idea about what will be happen to cryptocurrency, but yes the Bitcoin price will be very higher than before, and is possible they will do some change about the satoshies decimal points from 8  to 3 like fiat money.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 hours ago, MeiLynh said:

Bitcoin will mine then there may be a trend towards its higher rate when we have bought some because its volume has decreased. they will also make more money as the price of bitcoin will increase due to the low supply of coins in the cryptocurrency market

Unfortunately, without the bonuses miners receive, there is no incentive for miners to continue supporting the network and this is not good and I do not know when the last bitcoin currency is produced if miners will continue to participate actively and competitively and validate new transactions.

20 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Unfortunately, without the bonuses miners receive, there is no incentive for miners to continue supporting the network and this is not good and I do not know when the last bitcoin currency is produced if miners will continue to participate actively and competitively and validate new transactions.

They will continue to support the blockchain, if not there will be congestion on the blockchain network, which will make bitcoin to downgrade and it will even affect the price of bitcoin,

1 hour ago, Saboor said:

They will continue to support the blockchain, if not there will be congestion on the blockchain network, which will make bitcoin to downgrade and it will even affect the price of bitcoin,

I hope that bitcoin continues to grow and miners remain with the same enthusiasm to support this technology because this will inevitably affect the price of bitcoin positively, raise its value and increase interest in it.

• +1 1

On 12/2/2019 at 2:46 AM, Digicoin said:

There all total 21 million bitcoin and all bitcoin would be  mined around 2140. What will happen to mining? Would it still exists?

Do not forget that transaction fees are paid also to miners including the mined 12.5 bitcoin. At the time, there would be no more mined bitcoin but miners would profit from the transaction fees which might be higher 

I don't think Bitcoin is gonna enjoy such a big interest in for that long time - perhaps Bitcoin will be of interest a few more years and meanwhile any of the altcoins is gonna replace investors' attention. Bitcoin is media coverage plus big whales investing in it so if you remove those two Bitcoin is obsolete. Bitcoin has its historic place it was the first and it was where everything started. It was great in the beginning but now having those high fees and slow transaction and no built anonymity features. Bitcoin shaped the future - in 2140 it is 100% certain that all currency is going to be digital and in that future not people would use computers to mine crypto but robots and cyborgs are gonna mine it while doing their daily activities... Perhaps pure humans would be replaced by cyborgs so that crypto is easily used by everyone. 

20 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

I hope that bitcoin continues to grow and miners remain with the same enthusiasm to support this technology because this will inevitably affect the price of bitcoin positively, raise its value and increase interest in it.

That right bro, we don't want bitcoin to depreciated so that the image of cryptocurrency will be at stake, it will be better for bitcoin to always show progression in cryptocurrency

14 hours ago, Blessing36 said:

After all bitcoin is mined I think the prices of bitcoin will really increase as it is scarce and many people will want it so all the miners now will crowd on other earning methods such as trading

At that time, the price will really increase, but before next 20 years, the halving will not be significant unless the price really increased. 

Indeed, BTC mining will be ended, but l don't think BTC and other cryptocurrencies will not exist. Maybe after BTC mining they will make altcoins mining and you will continue making profit. 

9 hours ago, Saboor said:

That right bro, we don't want bitcoin to depreciated so that the image of cryptocurrency will be at stake, it will be better for bitcoin to always show progression in cryptocurrency

On the one hand there are critics of the protocol who say miners will be forced to move away from rewards but as the year 2140 approaches, miners will spend years getting rewards that are only small portions of the final bitcoin to be mined.

i really don't think there is possibly anyway for this sort of scenarios happening everly, i think the all bitcoin mined, later on more are being added to the block chain to help replace missing coin, I lost coin due to lost wallets, etc all thing like that dou, so this make it somehow unlimited