After the whole bitcoin are mined. - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

After the whole bitcoin are mined.

Yaa nothing to say about it the Bitcoin transition fees of minner is Also increase day by day . Yaa approx 2050 the whole amount of bitcoin is minned the next coin like Eth and dogecoin and other coins mining is start..

Mining is kind of good in some countries with low electricity charge and is very risky to you can lose all your funds if you are not cautious enough

If all bitcoin have already mined I guess bitcoin will be dead, but no worries there are still many cryptos that we can use it like ethereum.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Lux Demacia said:

Maybe miners will rely only in transaction fee that's why expect huge fee when transacting bitcoin. But don't worry this will happen after 140 years. 

indeed that will happen when Bitcoin is mined entirely. certainly when Bitcoin is mined entirely the costs will be even higher and the miners expect it.

Nobody knows what will happen to training in the future, but I expect that mining will stop and only become trading, and as I believe that many companies will accept dealing with it.

No one knows what is the future of Takween, but in my opinion, mining will remain, I believe, in Takween, the future of all companies in Takween will be the future.

I also thought about it. I think that when all bitcoins are mined, then the miners will only earn on transaction fees and probably transaction fees against this background can rise like the price of bitcoin itself. But these are just my thoughts,  time will actually show. 😉 

On 12/2/2019 at 8:46 AM, Digicoin said:

There all total 21 million bitcoin and all bitcoin would be  mined around 2140. What will happen to mining? Would it still exists?

Do not forget that transaction fees are paid also to miners including the mined 12.5 bitcoin. At the time, there would be no more mined bitcoin but miners would profit from the transaction fees which might be higher 

That is very true and when the time comes when mining have stopped then bitcoins value will start climbing since there will be no longer additional coin to be added in the circulation. As for the miners I am not certain if the difficulty will decrease and or they will earn more or less.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

When all the Bitcoin has been mined, miners will still make money from transactions fees and transaction fees for Bitcoin will be valuable cause Bitcoin price will be high.

Yes they will mine altcoin if the bitcoin supply runs out. It's simple. Yes, each crypto has its own supply limitations. But that is not something that should always be considered. The point is that until now mining tools have been increasingly upgraded to be able to benefit from bitcoin and altcoin mining.

If, once all the bitcoins have been mined, the entire world uses the digital currency as its primary medium of exchange, then it is possible that transaction fees will rise due to an increase in the demand for transactions.

Both Bitcoin and mining will maintain their existence, but mining has become very expensive and not very profitable, as it needs to buy devices at high prices and electric energy as well.

1 hour ago, kusizias said:

Mining Bitcoin conversion fees are also increasing day by day. Bitcoin gets the highest value and Bitcoin holders keep getting more and more profitable and exchanges make more profit in the form of transaction fees.

Yes it is when Bitcoin has become scarce the price of Bitcoin will most likely soar to become the largest asset in the world.  A fairness if a commodity is valuable then the costs also go up.  In economics it is called the law of reciprocity.  This means that miners are not disadvantaged.  Bitcoin already has a systematic planned economy and is good for this according to my observations

On 12/2/2019 at 6:16 AM, Digicoin said:

There all total 21 million bitcoin and all bitcoin would be  mined around 2140. What will happen to mining? Would it still exists?

Do not forget that transaction fees are paid also to miners including the mined 12.5 bitcoin. At the time, there would be no more mined bitcoin but miners would profit from the transaction fees which might be higher 

Mining will still exist, because the transactions fees will be so high, that it will be enough to keep the miners at play. If each bitcoin goes to 1million dollars, there is no reason why the miners won't mine the coins, and be interested in mining.

I'm sure the developers will come up with other plans on what to do. They won't just allow bitcoin go soo low because when it's completely mined, the value will start reducing.

On 12/24/2019 at 4:39 PM, CryptoKev44 said:

My question is, is the Bitcoin than always Bitcoin or will the kernal function going away can anyone explain?

Bitcoin is always the Bitcoin it will never change his name becasue it is the best coin and in this coin peoples will invest their so much money and in the market we can see the price is going to so much high this time in future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is too far in the future so it is not possible to know how the developers after 3-4 generations will behave. We can't know if Bitcoin will even survive for so long. It is only 10 year old technology so I don't think we should be talking about this far in the future. We don't actually know what to expect for the next decade. So for now I think that we should focus on adoption and the progress with the development of the Lightning Network as this is our probability of succeeding. 5G, IoT, Robotics and AI are the trending technologies that will dominate the future and they have one thing in common: microtransactions. Either we manage to scale even with a layer-2 solution or side-chains or we lag behind and just keep saying that we are store of value. By the way techonolgy can't be considered as store of value, especially if it does not progress and develop further.

Yes, and even transaction fees at that time may be highly valued, because mining income will stop and income remains only from confirmation of transactions.

Yea, this might even increase the transaction fees due to no mining activities that is taken place, then they got reward in transaction fees

means that we have more than 100 years to do this. I think bitcoin will not end at that time, it will maintain and exist in a different way and it is certainly still the dream of many people. could be the reward.

If remaining supply bitcoin is 300 millions and as you mentioned that it was mentioned on 2140 it means there is remaining years 140 year's. Therefore we not need to worry what happened after this definitely bitcoin prices will goes ups after all btc mined. 

I think that, after the 21 million bitcoin are mines, then the ownershio if the bitcoin will be more valuable than before, as scarcity will rise as the scramble for the coins will be ai high, and as such maybe the value of the coin might be rising on such occasions

Even if the Bitcoin currency mining process is over, I don't think it will disappear. On the contrary, the currency will remain and you will get great popularity among people in addition to very high prices, especially when mining operations are completed.

Its an impossible task to mine all the bitcoins through the mining sites because there are only a limited mining sites which are also not known with the users too much rest of all there also various mining sites which are fake.

4 hours ago, Summi said:

That will be problem but still there would be a way in which the miner will still benefit from the bitcoin network.

It won't be a problem in cryptocurrency, bitcoin will still prevails and miners will benefits from the bitcoin blockchain by having the transaction fees at their disposal