After the whole bitcoin are mined. - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

After the whole bitcoin are mined.

14 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

On the one hand there are critics of the protocol who say miners will be forced to move away from rewards but as the year 2140 approaches, miners will spend years getting rewards that are only small portions of the final bitcoin to be mined.

That years they will spent to get small amount of bitcoin will even have more value than this year, I think it will have more value of the reward is reduced, and the demand of bitcoin will risen

On 4/3/2020 at 10:56 AM, Ayush Singh said:

Its an impossible task to mine all the bitcoins through the mining sites because there are only a limited mining sites which are also not known with the users too much rest of all there also various mining sites which are fake.

yes that's absolutely true these days many bitcoin sites available on the internet but most of them are fake some wants to steal our personal information and money so we should only use trusted website

After whole Bitcoin is mined, miners will have to be rely just of transactions fee. In that way, I think transactions fee will be very high for Bitcoin because transactions fee will be only one sources for miners as a reward.

• +1 2

Last bitcoin mined in 2140 everyone knows but what happens when bitcoin  mining stops, and what miners do and how they earn its really important question, and everyone want the answer, in my opinion bitcoin not ends and miners still earn but they change their role, they verify the transaction and received fees and survive in crypto market, and that time bitcoin fees high,

It will be very hard for bitcoin keep running when it will all be mined. There are many people who will fear and leave the crypto market. But i believe bitcoin has helped many people, and there are many things they have been started because of bitcoin which they will help in a situation like that.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

11 hours ago, Kapil Koirala said:

After the whole bitcoins are mined than bitcoin mining will stop and they may start mining some other coins.

Bitcoin mining can never stop unless bitcoin is dead, miners will profit from transactions fees. Let us expect the price of bitcoin to increase to be sufficient enough for this purpose. 

After completing the Bitcoin mining the price will increase very significantly and this will make the value of the fees rise as well and this makes the miners make profits

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/6/2019 at 5:37 AM, Migo said:

First I think until this year we will be satisfied and well enjoyed with our trip in the crypto world, I really don't have any idea about what is going to happen if all bitcoin is mined 

you can't do anything bitcoin is mined so moved and mined like monero and other coins. miners who only get results from transaction costs are certainly more expensive than current transaction costs. Of course Bitcoin price will be more expensive. but I don't know how much.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:53 PM, hassanmnr said:

It is true, once all the bitcoins have been mined, transaction fees will be the sole source of income for miners

For those who still mine Bitcoin, they only get rewarded with fees per transaction. Exchanges make more profit in the form of transaction fees. Exchanges cost more in today's comparison. Something must be done to keep the BTC system working.

Frankly, I don't know what will happen in 2140 when bitcoin are mined, maybe Bitcoin will reach $ 100,000 in 2140 or more and mining will end in my opinion.

On 4/21/2020 at 1:45 PM, SuperCrypto said:

I hope that bitcoin continues to grow and miners remain with the same enthusiasm to support this technology because this will inevitably affect the price of bitcoin positively, raise its value and increase interest in it.

If the price of bitcoin increased and still make mining profitable, it will still always encourage miners irrespective of the mining difficulty. All we just expect is that the price of bitcoin to also increase as the coin to supply is reducing and still be increasing after the whole coin is mined. 

Bitcoin will definitely be expensive after it has all been mined because there will be scarcity due to demand and supply of the coin in the Cryptocurrency marketplace also the transaction fees will be higher that time. And for that reason many average people will move to mining altcoins like ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin,xrp and other good altcoins so that they can make some profit.

On 6/3/2020 at 6:17 AM, Whited35 said:

After whole Bitcoin is mined, miners will have to be rely just of transactions fee. In that way, I think transactions fee will be very high for Bitcoin because transactions fee will be only one sources for miners as a reward.

If Bitcoin reaches this far and manages to still be relevant and being used massively then fees will be enough to cover mining costs. Still mining fees seem to have a rising tendency. It is obvious that the Bitcoin network won't be able to scale unless Lightning Network or other solutions succeed.

• +3 1

23 hours ago, BTC Future said:

If Bitcoin reaches this far and manages to still be relevant and being used massively then fees will be enough to cover mining costs. Still mining fees seem to have a rising tendency. It is obvious that the Bitcoin network won't be able to scale unless Lightning Network or other solutions succeed.

More developments activities are going on for Bitcoin lightning network maybe in the near future, it will be widespread to solve the scaling problems. Like as you, I am also expecting some good solutions to solve existing problems in the Bitcoin network.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

More developments activities are going on for Bitcoin lightning network maybe in the near future, it will be widespread to solve the scaling problems. Like as you, I am also expecting some good solutions to solve existing problems in the Bitcoin network.

I don't think it will be ready until two or three years later. There are developments with wallets and services to make it easier and I think that according to adoption fees will eventually become extremely low. Hard to make predictions though.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 6:42 PM, SuperCrypto said:

On the one hand there are critics of the protocol who say miners will be forced to move away from rewards but as the year 2140 approaches, miners will spend years getting rewards that are only small portions of the final bitcoin to be mined.

You can not call it small portion, only bitcoin price will determine this. And I believe the bitcoin price will increase to help substitute it. 

9 hours ago, EmiKanNi said:

Bitcoin will reduce price but also increase later, and if you study bitcoin price very well since the time of its creation, the net results of bitcoin price fluctuation is increase of price. 

So, very possible bitcoin will favour price increasing over long time period. 

Which mean as of long time, bitcoin price will always reach all time high. 

• +2 1

I don,t think so that all the Bitcoins are going to be mine if this is possible then they generate more bitcoin and launched in short time. Crypto is the world great business and through this business we can make good money if we trade in it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, EmiKanNi said:

If you do not think all bitcoin would be mined, that means you argue a plain truth not to be true, you have a lot to read about bitcoin to correct your misconception. There are only 21 million bitcoin, all will be mined by 2140 according to estimation. 

You are not wrong, Satoshi Nakamoto had it all written on bitcoin white paper, only 21 million will be minded in total. Nothing can change this, even centralized bodies like government can no change it, bitcoin is completely decentralized. 

Edited by Yomose
  • +1 1

On 7/17/2020 at 9:12 PM, BTC Future said:

I don't think it will be ready until two or three years later. There are developments with wallets and services to make it easier and I think that according to adoption fees will eventually become extremely low. Hard to make predictions though.

You can not just talk about the fee, the fee will depend on the price of bitcoin and the miners congestion, but we should also not think about the fee now because anything could happen but as time what I have noticed, bitcoin price fee will not reduce but still increase later. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

5 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

You can not just talk about the fee, the fee will depend on the price of bitcoin and the miners congestion, but we should also not think about the fee now because anything could happen but as time what I have noticed, bitcoin price fee will not reduce but still increase later. 

My post was about the Lightning Network. The Lightning Network is a separate network running on top of Bitcoin. It is a layer-2 solution and transactions are not mined on it. They are recorded and settled in Lightning nodes and eventually transmited as totals on the blockchain without every transaction needed to be stored on a block. 

Transactions are still P2P but happen through a non-custodial network of payment channels. There will be fees in LN and right now some wallets and services have higher fees than expected, but this will only be reduced with adoption. Eventually fees will become insignificant as the Lightning Network has on its core servicing microtranscations.

• +1 1

If such period comes when all bitcoin becomes mined then I think the miners will have no option but to increase the transaction fees of every single trader so that they will be able to get there reward from it at the blockchain which is there employer.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think BTC will be useless after that and there will be an alternative coin of BTC. Future is very unpredictable. Miner will probably move into other crypto project.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

investors will tend to mine for transactions fee with low guaranteed profit and till that time prices will stabilizes  due to the high level of adoption and investing in this industry will not be risky any more

• +3 1

On 7/22/2020 at 6:50 PM, yosef.zakkor92 said:

and till that time prices will stabilizes  due to the high level of adoption and investing in this industry will not be risky anymore. 

I do not think you are right at all, the price of bitcoin will never be stable, if the price is not studied well, trades will lose, some trades will continue to trade. After all bitcoin are mined, the price will never be stable. 

• +1 1

On 7/25/2020 at 12:26 PM, Yomose said:

I do not think you are right at all, the price of bitcoin will never be stable, if the price is not studied well, trades will lose, some trades will continue to trade. After all bitcoin are mined, the price will never be stable. 

Exactly. There is a whole industry of exchanges  based on price fluctuation. They can move the market as we've seen many times, liquidating longs/shorts and earning billions each year. Bitmex CEO even called his customers degenerates at some point which shows exactly the mafia style that runs these operations. And there are even worse than Bitmex.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1