Can we thank the Great Yobit for all what it do for us? beside inviting people to join it. - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Can we thank the Great Yobit for all what it do for us? beside inviting people to join it.

I never regretted it because I was using yobit. I will definitely use it for much longer. I will not give up the yobit. an honest safety platform and lots of profitable support. This is not always the case. I am truly grateful to Yobit

Yobit is really doing a great job in handling the payments we are receiving from this forum and it's highly appreciated for that about yo coin I'm yet to explore and try it.

Yes of course Yobit website exchange is one of the best website exchange, I think deserves to be on the top with others best, I dont say that because their free coin or because those Bitcoin we collect here, but this is the reality Yobit platform is easy and fast.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think many people who listened you and invested in YO coins are now rich and they thanks you because its price has increased in a large percent. Its good to have confidence and dare to buy some coins so that you can invest with them when they have small price because you will earn good after they will grow.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yobit is one of best exchange and it give us many features to earn free money. It give us incestbox, pony race, dice game, yo pump and airdrops. 

Yes, this platform deserves all thanks and appreciation for the advantages it provides and the useful additions that you make every time on the yobit platform

Life is great and enjoy it

Yobit exchange deserve so much appreciation because this exchange solve so many members dream true through cryptotalk forum, so many members want do trading but they have no proper funds, so they leave their dream including me, but yobit give the great opportunity to run the campaign pay per post, and so many members start their earning and they use this earning in trading and earn good profit, so I really thankful this forum and yobit exchange.

All we want to give thanking for yobit platform and yobit bots

For all what they do for us and we must be positive with this platform 

And invite other users to use it thanks

the best thing i like about yobit is their ICOs, which give us the ability to gain some good profits if you catch it early

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

honestly I agree with you , yobit platform provide us a great opportunity  by cryptotalk campaign or sometime by Airdrops system .

reffer system is also great I reffer yobit platform to my friend also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The refferal system on Yobit exchange pay with bitcoin like other exchange and dont use his own coin to pay users ,it's a good idea i think and dont need to get pay with his coin because we can buy it with the bitcoin they gives 

I agree with you on this for several reasons, the first of which is that the platform has provided us with reliable trading and currencies in a distinct way from the rest of the platforms and the other reason is that the Yoda coin of Yobit platform is developing and its price becomes good over time so we must support it

Edited by magd
  • Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/24/2020 at 10:40 PM, magd said:

I agree with you on this for several reasons, the first of which is that the platform has provided us with reliable trading and currencies in a distinct way from the rest of the platforms and the other reason is that the Yoda coin of Yobit platform is developing and its price becomes good over time so we must support it

I give you the like reputation because you are right about the Yoda coin, I have even gained from it and I invested on it in yobit investbox. It is a two earning for me. But, the coin should be we studied before beginners can use it. 

Yes we are all benefited by yobit specially in the payment this is where the place we can see and get our payment from cryptotalk. As well as the bonus airdrops from yobit we get earnings from that so i am very thankful to cryptotalk and yobit for giving me opportunity to share knowledge here and earn daily profit.

Yes am always greatful to the yobit platform for what there have done for us, it's not easy at all, most exchanges if there do campaigns there pay with thier own coin or token , but yobit is paying us with bitcoin, so we should all be greatful  and invite more people to the platform.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am not liked yobit exchange due to airdrop feature I liked it due to crypto talk forum campaign and dice game because both are awesome features of this exchange. And due to these two features a lot of money earned by the number of members from whole world's. 

The yobit platform is one of the best sites currently and whatever we do we will not be able to thank for this platform I am currently using it for trading and investment and we must also invite friends so that they can work on it and benefit from it in a good way.

On 5/27/2020 at 6:34 PM, Imran01234 said:

Yobit investbox, cryptocurrency promotions get off to a great start. There are some really great features that no other exchange on this planet can offer. Yobit Exchange offers many opportunities to take advantage of crypto

This is really true, despite everything that is said about Yobit, but it is a misleading exchange for me, there are a lot of important features other than the investbox, ease of trading and ease of withdrawal and deposit in addition to the possibility of being wiped in dollars, visa cards, etc. After all, there are many offers such as Airdrop and others.

In my case, I am very grateful for giving me the opportunity to enter the DLR project, and I hope my expectations are met.Yobit also keeps us informed on its Telegram channel with great precision.

Yobit is a really great platform, i trade on in every day. I make good profit with its different features, like investbox, robotrade, virtual mining ,campaigns, airdrops and cryptotrade. It is really safe, i think that it is one of the most secure exchanges right now. Trading with yobit is simple, you just have to select the currencies you want to purchase, the amount and the purchase. it is very intuitive and easy to use, it is simple and practical for those who are starting. Besides, Yobit airdrops are very profitable, easy to follow and you can win more money with referrals. I thank yobit a lot for these airdrops 😃😃 thats my oppinion

What you are talking about in here is Arbitrage trading. Its a well known trading strategy. There are some tools for using this strategy. There is a risk of doing this but if you can implement this in right time you can make good profits..

Thanks to Yobit for all the great opportunities given to us almost every year pass by, no other exchange can do this, from airdrop to cryptotalk. They have the greatest features other exchange are still trying to copy, from investbox to dice playing to vmining to robotrade to freecoins to cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Well i would like to thank yobit for all the time when I needed a good income and knowledge about cryptocurrency that made me now more skilled and able to work 

• +1 1

Thanks for the advice, beside to people to join. Likewise, thanks Yobit for what they do for us users with their Airdrops  their profitable plans and for leaving us this great forum for earn and learning  about Crypto currencies among other topics about currencies. I will buy as soon as I can.Yo Coin in the market is a very profitable coin.