A technical problem on Yobit - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hakimgentlemen

A technical problem on Yobit

Hello dear users and respectful moderators, this morning, I had this table posted on my computer when I wanted to go on the page of Yobit, it's about maintenance or other things and thank you.spacer.png

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

There is no any technical maintainance because we are using yobit exchange as well without any problem. There must have problems with your device so try restarting your device.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

1 minute ago, Luciferludz said:

Il n’ya pas de maintenance technique car nous utilisons également l'échange yobit sans aucun problème. Il doit y avoir des problèmes avec votre appareil alors essayez de redémarrer votre appareil.

Thank you for your advice I will, yet I have access to other sites like cryptotalk, my only problem and with Yobit .and it's been an hour

• +2 1

18 minutes ago, hakimgentlemen said:

Hello dear users and respectful moderators, this morning, I had this table posted on my computer when I wanted to go on the page of Yobit, it's about maintenance or other things and thank you.spacer.png

Yup I'm also yobit I suddenly got 522 error when I reloaded .. I think yobit is in maintenance.  Wait a few momentsit woll be normal back it should.be... hehehe

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Friend, I can not unfortunately see your error with the site. But if you have problems with the input, then something is wrong with the site, or your host is a little broken. Restart the router, maybe it will help

• Useful or interesting 3

1 hour ago, Yanadia said:

Ouais je suis aussi yobit j'ai soudainement eu 522 erreur lorsque j'ai rechargé .. Je pense que yobit est en maintenance. Attendez quelques instants, tout redeviendra normal, il devrait.be ... hehehe

46 minutes ago, TimopheyKa said:

Ami, je ne peux malheureusement pas voir votre erreur avec le site. Mais si vous avez des problèmes avec l'entrée, alors il y a un problème avec le site ou votre hôte est un peu endommagé. Redémarrez le routeur, cela vous aidera peut-être

18 minutes ago, ColdEye101 said:

J'ai vérifier que le yobit fonctionne bien. Je pense que vous devriez effacer les données de cache de votre navigateur. Ensuite, votre navigateur peut commencer à fonctionner correctement. 

Thank you my friends, but the problem is still there! I have everything restart my PC the same for the router, so I will dump the data. But as another user Yanadia had the same error code. I do not think the problem is in my PC.

• Useful or interesting 3

I think there is a maintenance on some of the pages of the platform and will be back to work in the coming hours
I have the same problem and I think it is maintenance or server conversion

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Same problem here, I tried to access yobit exchange still getting error here. I guess their site is maintenance maybe they improving their exchange.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I haven't encounter it yet. When you created an account on yobit, you must verify it at your email and it is stated there the real websites they have because scammers are there. If its not, then try restarting your device.

I haven't encounter it yet. When you created an account on yobit, you must verify it at your email and it is stated there the real websites they have because scammers are there. If its not, then try restarting your device.

2 hours ago, hakimgentlemen said:

Hello dear users and respectful moderators, this morning, I had this table posted on my computer when I wanted to go on the page of Yobit, it's about maintenance or other things and thank you.

I have this problem also today more than once, there seems to be some problem in the site, sometimes the site works and after a little show this page. I think there are repairs on site. This is probably a temporary problem that ends shortly.

4 minutes ago, miskyming said:

Même problème ici, j'ai essayé d'accéder à l'échange yobit toujours obtenir une erreur ici. Je suppose que leur site est la maintenance peut-être qu'ils améliorent leur échange.

5 minutes ago, Zzoro6110 said:

J'ai actuellement cette même page et elle apparaît généralement lorsque le site effectue la maintenance sur son serveur.

I just read this post on my page (Something went wrong but it's not your fault) I think the problem is related to the web server I'm trying to reach Yobit.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, hakimgentlemen said:

I encounter this kind of error, i think they are updating the system of it and also this forum is connection timed out, i reopened my yobit and cryptotall now and now its okay im continuing my posting here.

I don't think so mate, I think this problem is just with you, I tried to access yobit before now and everything is going well nothing so far

No problem, check your internet connection and your device, I think there is a problem with your internet or device, or you can change the browser.

I also experienced this for a few hours and I tried to open the cryptotalk forum site and the yobit exchange all showed the same error. I wonder what happened because I have not seen an official confirmation from yobit. But I understand because now it has returned to normal

• +2 1

On 12/2/2019 at 2:41 AM, Migo said:

I don't think so mate, I think this problem is just with you, I tried to access yobit before now and everything is going well nothing so far

We also didn't face this problem and i think he only faced the problem because it was a maintainance problem in my opinion and now everything looks quite well

Bengali?

View this Topic

That does sound like there's something wrong with your device. I used Yobit all day today without any problems and I traded quite often. I hope you solved the problem.

Other people have reported the same problem on bitcointalk, but I've had the yobit site up and running for the past 5 days or so, and I've never gotten an error message even temporarily.

As mentioned, it might be whatever device you're trying to access the site with that's the issue, because I can tell you that there isn't a problem with yobit itself.

I am also experiencing this kind of error but i just refresh the site then it will be back to normal again so i don't think it's a problem.

• -3 1

I am also experiencing this kind of error but i just refresh the site then it will be back to normal again so i don't think it's ...

That's know all the world 

This is not a major problem in yobit because it will happened some time in yobit so relax. Yobit is a good and real exchange in the market and i am working in it from 2 years and i don,t fell any wrong thing it it so its a good exchange in the crypto world and i invest my all money in it.

• +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/11/2019 at 9:15 PM, Jackmil said:

I have no problems with my yobit. Maybe your internet is having problems. Try opening the yobit in a different place. Maybe your internet network is having problems.

That problem exist, maybe you just missed it, it happens when server is over used, this kind of problem happen only once on Facebook and it shaked people.