247 Bids: A Cryptocurrency-Backed Bidding Site (First of its kind) - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Djlakhany

247 Bids: A Cryptocurrency-Backed Bidding Site (First of its kind)

4VC2bXr.jpg

When Cryptocurrency came into existence a decade ago, no one foresaw the potentially huge impact it will have on many people. It has created scores of millionaires over the years. 

However, due to the fluctuating values of digital currencies, many people pass up the opportunity to earn great money through Cryptocurrency. If that applies to you, 247Bids has opened up another opportunity for people to earn through its platform. 

An innovative platform, 247Bids, has come on board to allow its users to place bids on auctions via the platform. Lowest Unique Bid and Reveal Price are the two exciting auction formats they offer for you to participate in!

Unlike typical auction websites, to bid on 247Bids you must use bids that you purchased via one of their bid packs.  They offer many different price ranges to choose from so you can decide how much you want to spend!

247Bids extends this opportunity to registered members of its platform only. Thus, you must sign up on its website to become a member and have access to the opportunity. 

To register for an account, click the icon beside the “Sign In” menu at the top right-hand side of the website, you will be directed to the Sign-Up page where you supply the required information.

lDx5sZj.png

After filling out the Sign-Up form, tick the User Agreement section as an indication of your willingness to abide by the rules and regulations guiding your operations on the platform. 

You can submit the form when you are done with that. 

After submitting a well-signed form, 247Bids will send an email verification link to your supplied email address. Check your email and click the link to complete your membership registration. 

Whenever you wish to access the platform, click the “Sign In” menu and provide your login details, notably your username and password. 

Check the “How it Works” section of the platform for a step-by-step analysis of how you can perform several functions on 247Bids, including how you can bid for auctions. 

When you are done with the review of the platform, you will find amazing opportunities to acquire digital currencies. It is left to you to take advantage of the opportunities or not.

Once you have logged in, proceed to the next stage: Purchasing a Bid Pack with accepted popular cryptocurrencies or via PayPal.

The available purchase options you can choose from are shown in the image below: 

cP6Tuji.png

After purchasing the bid pack, find the auction you wish to win and start your bidding!

For more information, please visit them at https://247bids.com/

the mechanism is still the same as trading, only different in the bidding system. I'm even more interested in the proof of staking etherum 2.0 which will be released soon. I would wait for that rather than visiting a site that still makes me doubt. ✌️

• +3 1

The information is certainly interesting, but what if this is some kind of Scam? And all these are scammers who will Rob you of your cryptocurrency. Of course, I could be wrong, but it is quite suspicious. There are far more profitable and reliable sources than this

I do not trust such sites because they do not have guarantees and also have no credibility and they become a scam after enough money is collected

Life is great and enjoy it

imagine a scenario where this is some sort of Scam. And all these are tricksters who will Rob you of your cryptographic money. I'm considerably progressively intrigued by the confirmation of staking ETH 1.0 which will be discharged soon. I would hang tight for that as opposed to visiting a site that still makes me question.

Can I work with others on such sites?  I was looking for a site like this, so that I can make payments with Bitcoin, please let me know the details of some of the graphics design work I want to do through this site.

If this is an auction company in the sense that you have something and you want to sell it through the company, but I didn't understand why I should buy these cards. Another question is whether the site requires activation by KYC.

Such sites should be handled with extreme caution because they are usually a scam and only the amount you can afford to lose should be invested

THINK POSITIVE

On 11/28/2019 at 11:33 AM, Djlakhany said:

4VC2bXr.jpg

When Cryptocurrency came into existence a decade ago, no one foresaw the potentially huge impact it will have on many people. It has created scores of millionaires over the years. 

However, due to the fluctuating values of digital currencies, many people pass up the opportunity to earn great money through Cryptocurrency. If that applies to you, 247Bids has opened up another opportunity for people to earn through its platform. 

An innovative platform, 247Bids, has come on board to allow its users to place bids on auctions via the platform. Lowest Unique Bid and Reveal Price are the two exciting auction formats they offer for you to participate in!

Unlike typical auction websites, to bid on 247Bids you must use bids that you purchased via one of their bid packs.  They offer many different price ranges to choose from so you can decide how much you want to spend!

247Bids extends this opportunity to registered members of its platform only. Thus, you must sign up on its website to become a member and have access to the opportunity. 

To register for an account, click the icon beside the “Sign In” menu at the top right-hand side of the website, you will be directed to the Sign-Up page where you supply the required information.

lDx5sZj.png

After filling out the Sign-Up form, tick the User Agreement section as an indication of your willingness to abide by the rules and regulations guiding your operations on the platform. 

You can submit the form when you are done with that. 

After submitting a well-signed form, 247Bids will send an email verification link to your supplied email address. Check your email and click the link to complete your membership registration. 

Whenever you wish to access the platform, click the “Sign In” menu and provide your login details, notably your username and password. 

Check the “How it Works” section of the platform for a step-by-step analysis of how you can perform several functions on 247Bids, including how you can bid for auctions. 

When you are done with the review of the platform, you will find amazing opportunities to acquire digital currencies. It is left to you to take advantage of the opportunities or not.

Once you have logged in, proceed to the next stage: Purchasing a Bid Pack with accepted popular cryptocurrencies or via PayPal.

The available purchase options you can choose from are shown in the image below: 

cP6Tuji.png

After purchasing the bid pack, find the auction you wish to win and start your bidding!

For more information, please visit them at https://247bids.com/

I think you share this for your bounty programme. In this time maximum people of the crypto don't believe in investment method because of scammers. If you shared for us to invest then this platform can't give you any reffer.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

The sites that offer products and sell them for cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day, there are many successful projects that have appeared in the recent period to support decentralized shopping.

Thank you for sharing such information, but I suggest you to be attentive and careful, those types of website to invest are not legit the majority of them are scammers, so never investing your money on them!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is interesting, but without this site, can we continue what we used to do today? I mean, to many investors to offer to buy cryptocurrency and be in the black. Everyone is waiting for Halving this year, in the month of May. 

I do not trust the use of such platforms if they do not have a good reputation, many platforms opened their sites for several days and closed without warning.

Concept is looking like interesting but I still doubt on the platform. Scammers have created so many fake and the scam sites which seems real in during the very first time. I have to check the detail information before proceeding anything on these sort if sites. 

This bidding platform may resemble the auctions that occurred in the middle of last year. I started putting fake auctions, some believed that they were real, and he started raising the price for buying a bag, a mobile phone, or any commodity, and then I was surprised that he bought something cheap for a large amount that I don't like.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I no longer trust such sites because of many scam crypto projects out there and it is better to stay away and just earn from holding that's the only way of earning that is advisable for beginners.

From the first time when I looked at it I feel like this crypto project is not profitable for most of the users, there are only the same people who win bids there.

On 5/6/2020 at 11:51 AM, Rezort said:

From the first time when I looked at it I feel like this crypto project is not profitable for most of the users, there are only the same people who win bids there.

The moment I begun reading this, I thought what kind of scam is this. Basically auctions are fine and if someone studies marketing he finds out that the model of auction is actually maximising the price of an item. Although this one doesn't look that good.

On 11/28/2019 at 11:42 AM, TimopheyKa said:

The information is certainly interesting, but what if this is some kind of Scam? And all these are scammers who will Rob you of your cryptocurrency. Of course, I could be wrong, but it is quite suspicious. There are far more profitable and reliable sources than this

I also do not trust such sites because they do not possess guarantees and can be closed when they steal large amounts of money.

Thanks for sharing this website I didn't know about this website before. But you explained it very well. I will try to my best to use...

First, we must know that this site is not a SCAM so that we can do that. I believe that the Binance platform offers such offers on certain auctions. Unfortunately, the Yobit platform did not do such a thing, especially the static display for the new Ethereum network.

Edited by Alex9876r
  • +2 1