How Accurate Are Cryptocurrency Price Predictions? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

How Accurate Are Cryptocurrency Price Predictions?

I think that it is impossible to predict the prices of cryptocurrencies in the future, but we can choose some projects that we trust in their performance and success and invest in them.

1 hour ago, Captain Karim said:

I think that it is impossible to predict the prices of cryptocurrencies in the future, but we can choose some projects that we trust in their performance and success and invest in them.

It is not impossible because I have predicted prices two times and it came true but the accuracy of your own predictions (if you are professional) is higher than most public predictions because you can use all sources to add to your accuracy. But I believe prediction is only possible for the short term and no one can claim he can predict what will happen 2 years later. I only enter the market when I see lots of green signals in charts. Long green bodies are more indicative of price rise than short bodies.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is 50 percent for me in the mean time.because mostly we are looking they are getting fakein prices.Thanks for being here

Perdition are the observation of market of expert and experience person. It's can't be 100% accurate. Perdition are  mostly true but. Some times They gone  Wise versa

We cannot base our investments on forecasts. There should be a deep study of the market, a clear reading of the indicators, and the expectation of more than one scenario and preparing the kit to face any reversal.

The trend of gifting chocolates and teddy bear is now diminishing as valentine's day gifts. Nowadays, people love to gift limited edition or unique gifts that your loved ones will remember throughout their life. Here is the list of limited edition gifts that you can give to the love of your life this valentine. 1. White Snowdrop Candle

Most senior cryptocurrency traders can predict the most accurate price of cryptocurrency because they have lot of experience is in this field but as long as I know the exact price of cryptocurrency is not fixed it fluctuate sometime it goes up sometime it comes down so the fluctuation is all about the trade this is the thing we understand and make our investment

They are predicting crypto currency market as if it is stock market. They need to change their algorithm for predictions I guess.

Welcome with me
The price of crypto markets cannot be predicted, it is possible to guess about levels that can be reached
It is difficult to anticipate in the crypto market, even experts, and senior analysts, their views are still small, and they should not be taken seriously.

The cryptocurrencies predictions are not that's much accuracy, but the thing that's make people to do the cryptocurrencies market prediction this is depending on the cindition of the investors

I think that cryptocurrency price forecasts are sometimes right or not. However I think that cryptocurrency pricing is not accurate.

using tools to predict the price of each coins is not accurate. you can use it as guide but we cannot depend on it alone. we should rememver there are lots of factors that will affect price and most of it is the demand and how people will react with those shill or news.

They are generally not accurate, there are analysts, but they can’t give an accurate forecast for the rise or fall of the price. Cryptocurrency is an unpredictable thing, you can’t say exactly what will happen. Therefore, analysts in this area are very inaccurate.

Sometimes the prediction are close enough but some time they even don't get touched but it depends upon from which source you are getting the prediction information. Likely a goof and reputed source is more accurate for price prediction.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/28/2019 at 3:15 AM, Yanadia said:

Like other markets, there are no guarantees regarding future price predictions in the cryptocurrency market. Those who have tried to predict prices for 2019 give predictions on two different sides. then what do you think ??

Hello my dear friend. As far as i know no one can predict the next turn in the crypto currency market. Because many things can change there within one hour. So its really hard to make accurate predictions. 

22 hours ago, mamoodho said:

Nobody can overlook a 100 by 100 percentage of what will happen in the field of cryptocurrencies from the rise or fall in the markets because this matter is due to speculation 

You're right no one knows if the price will go up or down depending on the market. If the number of sellers is high the price will decrease but if the number of buyers is high the price will increase.

On 1/26/2020 at 5:24 PM, Sourav43 said:

Crypto currency prices should not be foreseen. Because the price can change when it comes to it or not what you think it is worth. Because crypto currency always depends on the world market.

btc will make a move within the marketplace then all of the market will pass on that aspect and if we make trade at the coin then effortlessly we can are expecting and make exact income on it.

Well, its hard to predict what will be the price of bitcoin in this coming weeks or months so that we have some analyst for this to predict the price of bitcoin, i hope it may help you mate, happy posting.

When the forecasts enter the cryptocurrency market, all of them will surely fail, from the expectation of Bitcoin falling in this way and from the expected rise in 2017 to 20 thousand dollars, I think no one, so this market can not expect anything.

All crypto predictions won't be correct at all. Sometimes, you know experts are also failed to predict the price of cryptocurrency correctly.I advise you do not always rely on the price predictions generate by the some sort of prediction sites. 

Gambling and predictions are kind if similar as basically it's sometimes a guess in what the outcome can actually feature in what your Actually trying to guess as basically gambling like poker is kind of much as predicting to be exact is like luck

In fact, there are no guarantees regarding germination that is given to you or that you can impose on the basis of your analysis. But in one case, you can predict in some cases or follow the movement of whale owners, as they have a clear change and you can take advantage of this opportunity.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The real expectations come as a result of a realistic study of the current situation in the crypto market and previous developments and the study of buying and selling operations and these things are done by the old experts, so not all sites set accurate expectations because some of them work to mislead traders. For this reason, expectations should be taken from official sites for example Penance the famous platform

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From the world itself,"prediction" meaning your just thinking on what will happen in the future. So it is not accurate and cannot depend on it as no one knows what can happen in the next few seconds,hour,months or even a year,but in terms of technical analysis in crypto currency,price prediction there can be sometimes right and wrong, but we can use it as guide but not basis.

Edited by Ms.o

On 11/27/2019 at 11:45 PM, Yanadia said:

Like other markets, there are no guarantees regarding future price predictions in the cryptocurrency market. Those who have tried to predict prices for 2019 give predictions on two different sides. then what do you think ??

It is true that I have read many realistic and fictional expectations, and it is noticeable that none of them has been achieved yet and in my opinion, the last circumstances in which the world economy went through was an absolutely unexpected thing, which affected the markets with an unexpected negative impact.