My Family Member Is Hooked On Bitcoin - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

My Family Member Is Hooked On Bitcoin

I think this is true because there are many people who have become addicted to profit and to work with encryption, but for me work is a small part of my life.

I will not say that it is addiction, but frankly, it is an enjoyable and wonderful thing. “He who learns in trading or mining and goes deeper, will not be able to get out of that and will spend all the time working while he is enjoying and reaping the profits.

Yes I am very much addicted in it, and all my family members were always wondered what I am doing all the time but there is not any element of jealousy

I also have the same condition and this is not a disease or something you have to worry about my friend, all the rich people in the world had the same dreams and the same situation.

We cannot  do any thing without money in our real life id we want to live  in a proper  way we should  have good  amounts of money  in our banks that is the mostly  people addicted  of bitcoin as they want to get profit from it .

I think that you can be addicted to anything and if you find that bitcoin is taking you away from you everyday life and you are not able to think about anything but, then it may be a cause for concern for you and you should seek some professional help. It is only natural that we all want to earn money, but there are times when we can't do out bitcoin and in this case if it affects you, it could be signs of addiction. Otherwise spend a couple hours a day on bitcoin, but not more. Focus on other stuff as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/26/2019 at 5:48 AM, on1k3n said:

Can you be addicted to Bitcoin? I've often heard people say this with me. I'm mining too much, and I care too much about money. Is this a real condition or are these people jealous of your earnings? Do you know someone who is addicted to Bitcoin? 

I knew the crypto from 2017. After that I earned so much free money from the market. My family know that I am earning. But where from it come they don't know. Even they don't have any knowledge about crypto.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Success is much easier if we focus on crypto. Family members may not know that this is why Bitcoin is called Hooked on Bitcoin. If they know about the use and investment of Bitcoin then they are accustomed to investing in Bitcoin. Before that, you need to know about investing.

On 11/26/2019 at 7:48 AM, on1k3n said:

Can you be addicted to Bitcoin?

Yes, actually I consider myself as addict in bitcoin. Well, not only in bitcoin but also with other cryptocurrency in the market. I already trying to find different ways to earn cryptocurrency. I already try faucets, bot in telegram, investing, trading, posting on forums, etc.. So I can say that I am addicted to bitcoin because I can't leave a day without it.

On 4/16/2020 at 10:07 PM, ethan1751 said:

Very happy if you are a family interested in entering the world of crypto. That means your family knows the great potential for crypto, not many families understand that.

Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are not the same, blockchain can also be used I other areas such as record keeping and medicals. But according to what the writer said, it means cryptocurrencies blockchain. 

On 4/19/2020 at 1:51 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We cannot  do any thing without money in our real life id we want to live  in a proper  way we should  have good  amounts of money  in our banks that is the mostly  people addicted  of bitcoin as they want to get profit from it .

But does it work do those people real get to profit from these crypto investments or they are just chasing false hopes?

I am trading on exchanges and earning money through crypto world. My friends want to know how i am earning and i told them about crypto but they don't want enter in this world. 

I think that addicted to cryptocurrencies is those people who just invest in it without thinking what they are doing and eventually just losing money every time. If you love what you doing and feel like you make money, then it is alright.

This is a normal situation to be addicted with bitcoins, especially for those who have already earned some profit with some coins. In my family, i am the only one who am using crypto because all other family members have focused to other business.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

well it is not about bitcoin in particular. its about money and her/his dream  and determination. he/she found cryptos the way to earn "easy" money without hard work so he started to earn money. it is not addiction. he/she is going after money and his/her dream. i think it sok. and i hope it will work out well for him/her.

I think anyone who is into investment, trading or mining is addicted to cryptocurrency because you have to be checking the progress of your investment at any time to make sure everything is moving smoothly for you.

I have read many articles that talk about those who are addicted to cryptocurrency and how to treat this, but I have not met any of these people.

Every trader enthusiast in cryptocurrency most get addicted to Bitcoin because from all cryptocurrencies Bitcoin is the best of all in term of trading or investment to give high profit. So this isn't a problem dude just continue your trade best of luck.

@Hamdenwhat you said is really ghy when you always work and still earn with little lost you will always get addicted to it and you can advertise this to family and friends as well. I am just like you I am addicted to cryptocurrency like you see me here doing my best.

I think addiction to bitcoin is not possible, but in general I think that there is a group of people addicted to profit and to collect money and I think that these people there are many scammers and also fraudsters

Don't be emotional and greedy for huge money in crypto market because if you made over trade on this market then you may losses your all investment which are invested from your all saving bound in this market  so watchfull and careful about it. 

Well I must say it's not bad to be addicted, but always do things right, being knowledgeable and addicted could really be profitable to you because bitcoin has much to offer and if you know how to make good income from it and your addicted , I must say it's a good one .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sure It is like all other addictions such as addiction to games of chance or cigarettes but more than anything else I would say more than a dependence on Bitcoin is a dependence on seeing money through Bitcoin which is not entirely wrong but must be done with measure

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think that you can be addicted to bitcoin or any other crypto currency because working hard and earning bitcoin online is just like any other job and people cannot say that they are addicted to their jobs.

Until this time, I am not addicted to the Bitcoin coin, but frankly, I hope to be addicted to this coin because the addiction of this coin is so beautiful that it makes us get large amounts of money

On 11/26/2019 at 7:48 AM, on1k3n said:

Can you be addicted to Bitcoin? I've often heard people say this with me. I'm mining too much, and I care too much about money. Is this a real condition or are these people jealous of your earnings? Do you know someone who is addicted to Bitcoin? 

Hooking your family with cryptocurrency is great because they will be familiar on how to manage in cryptocurrency which I think is great because you can earn together with your family and I think that is a great way to earn money