BTC Prediction, will see 8k by tonight. - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

BTC Prediction, will see 8k by tonight.

During the last period I learned a valuable lesson, which is that the price of bitcoin is difficult to predict and is controlled by market makers, so that I no longer wait for its rise anymore.

Well I expect bitcoin to rise during the end of the month of April and reach the price of $ 8,000 again if it exceeds the $ 7,300 strength point

THINK POSITIVE

58 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

Well I expect bitcoin to rise during the end of the month of April and reach the price of $ 8,000 again if it exceeds the $ 7,300 strength point

You are right, I also predict this way because I believe that people will invest in bitcoin before the halving and this will increase btc price to be above $8000 before halving. 

The price of  bitcoins always goes ups and downs. According to the coin market cap,the bitcoin is in the first position in the trading list. The current  price of bitcoin is around 7100 usd dollar. But the halving is yet to come in this yearand also the bull run too. So the possibility is to overcome the price of 8k usd easily this year. 

19 hours ago, laska smrtici said:

I hope that your expectation is in the right place and the price of bitcoin increases significantly, so that the rest of the currencies rise as well in order to sell the currencies you collected and make a good profit.

We are hoping the price will increase and recover before the bitcoin halving, which will even give us more hope of a sudden rally of the price to a very high speculation

On 4/26/2020 at 11:31 AM, Seline34 said:

I think that time is still ripe for this and we cannot predict, especially since speculation a month or two ago did not make sense and all scales got mixed.

The prediction of bitcoin is very hard to do, this coin is just volatile and not ready to give anyone clue about it price movement

wow i never realized that this post had been about six months old, i was just about to drop my predictions befor i simply noticed it was a topic date November twenty nineteen, but yet alot of individuals are still droping new predictions daily on this areticle

35 minutes ago, UT2001 said:

Predictions for bitcoin are such a challenging thing to do and more times then not if I am following the advice of the analysts then things generally do not turn out the way that analyst predicted as volatility with bitcoin is so big is it simply very difficult to predict. accurately.

Bitcoin price has recovered in the past few days and is currently moving to the $ 8,000 mark. This positive move is making many analysts currently bullish. And it's definitely linked to getting close to halving of Bitcoin.

Presently the price of bitcoin has rises above 9000$ which shows a good impact on its price and also the analysis of the experts are seems to be achieving as they said thebprices will rise after the halving of bitcoin. 

I think all depend about the supply and demand, so I think now there are many countries who they are returned to their normal life little by little and the Bitcoin price also start returned to his real value little by little.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 hours ago, Masum10 said:

We cannot predict, especially since the speculation could not be realized a month or two ago and all the scales were mixed upIt is not possible to bet on the price of Bitcoin or expect its price at any time. Many commercial transactions are related to various factors ....

Prediction are not always accurate, and it is better to hold to some special or your own way of predicting the market, this will help you to get a better chance in bitcoin

On 5/2/2020 at 12:58 PM, Summi said:

Yes they are not what they seems to be, all those prediction doesn't use to come to terms of agreement with the price movements.

Yea, it is better to trust yourself and have a good prediction skills which will help you in predicting market by yourself

On 5/2/2020 at 5:28 PM, Summi said:

Yes they are not what they seems to be, all those prediction doesn't use to come to terms of agreement with the price movements.

But mate when we holds any coin then also we predicts this coin gives good profit, so in my opinin in any field this prediction works so in crypto in every investment their behind prediction involved, now bitcoin in good stage so in my prediction its touch 10000$ dollars before halving.

On 5/4/2020 at 1:44 PM, Summi said:

That is actually helping a lot more when you choose to learn all the skills yourself, you wouldn't have to rely on Anybody again for help

Relenting on other people to give you signal and prediction shows your weakness and inability to be creative, everything in life required you to take a step to succeed

2 hours ago, Summi said:

It's not about that, it depends on the personal actually, if you have a good signal provider I think it worth to use their signal but not to depend solely in it because you wouldn't add anything to your knowledge.

Getting a good signal provider is difficult, they will love to have your cash first before they can help you with signals which might be good and even bad, so I don't rely on them at all

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/10/2020 at 5:14 PM, Saboor said:

Getting a good signal provider is difficult, they will love to have your cash first before they can help you with signals which might be good and even bad, so I don't rely on them at all

I completely agree with you. In order to be more successful in my trades I completely blocked all so called experts and influencers in the crypto world. I don't need to be influenced by anyone anyway and I wouldn't ever want to be called an influencer. I remember a few that I kept following and eventually blocked them as well, were telling me to actually sell Bitcoin at $5K two months ago. I bought BTC and ETH and made 100%, if I listened to them I would have bought the bottom and then sold it because I would doubt myself for taking a low risk action such as this. Do not listen to anyone and especially anyone claiming to give signals. Fake and liars with a plan to sell you courses and paid subscription services. Was never going to pay any of these individuals, and the right thing to do is not follow them as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, nayon89 said:

But future is unpredictable. Future is uncertain. So we should not make any prediction about future.

That means you do not know if the price of bitcoin will increase or not in the future? As for what I know, the price will still do increase even if it falls now which means the future is predictable. 

Although Bitcoin analysis is very difficult these days, but I think that if it penetrates the $ 9500, it will go directly to break the levels of $ 10,000, happy earning.

Friend, last year a big loss occured because many investors were thinking of a good profit but unfortunately they end up losing their money because of the price. 2020 is a good year to recover our loss because the price is good and we expect it to reach 15K dollar in december.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

5 hours ago, Majeshi said:

Price predictions can come with different results as we thought. It requires a good knowledge so that we can be able to predict the prices, sometimes we will not be able to predict prices for ourselves unless we use indicators to help us.

Predicting through complex tools is difficult. Getting deeply into the details will make trading like a mathematical problem which is hard to solve. I don't see trading in this way. I try to take it easy and use simple and straightforward methods to predict trends. I use the most notable signs for my predictions. If you read about candlestick graphs, you can learn about some easy methods to read the charts and detect important points and positions that big changes will happen. I trade with this method without following anyone or any signal.

• +3 1

The bitcoin price has now exceeded the price of $ 9,700 and this means that it has successfully passed the $ 8,000 stage and is currently seeking bitcoin to climb to $ 10,000

Life is great and enjoy it

There are many bitcoin predictions coming from different crypto analyst's and all of them they are bullish as they are expecting the price to rise so do I and I'm certain that this will happen any time sooner.

• +3 1

Frankly, I do not have complete confidence in the expectations related to the price of bitcoin because most of them are wrong where the price of bitcoin is variable, and it may decrease and rise within a short period depending on supply and demand in the crypto market, but as for my expectation, I believe that Bitcoin will continue to rise until December and perhaps Exceeds $15,000

Bitcoin is volatile which is making it difficult for us to predict the future value in the Cryptocurrency marketplace but nevertheless bitcoin has been able to resist the impact Corona virus pandemic had in it and for that i hope me to see the price move forward to a reasonable amount before the end of the year.

Bitcoin value in 2020 is targeted to hits $20'000 before the end of this year, considering the reason behind it rising now which is bull run. Since the halving passed away BTC price keep growing daily and as such there is high possibility to reach such amount because it's had successfully crossed $10k.

• +2 1