Coinbase vs Blockchain - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Coinbase vs Blockchain

If Coinbase allowed access to such CIS countries, then I would recommend this cryptocurrency wallet. But I will not recommend using Coinbase, since my country, Coinbase does not support.

The different is visible... Blockchain is the official bitcoin wallet, coinbase is good for receiving low amounts, so many users prefer coinbase  to receive bots withdrawals that equal to 3-4 dollars.. for me i don't use any wallet of them, i use coinomi to receive tokens and exchange them.

I don't like these two wallets. They are too limited in the amount of coins and tokens that they can manage and they are not anonymous...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Coinbase and Blockchain wallet equally are preeminent cryptocurrency wallet.These wallet is the largely in style wallet in the world.I ruminate Blockchain enhance than coinbase.Blockchain old the entire over the world

In my opinion coinbase wallet and blockchain wallet both is good wallet. Most of the people oe both wallet. But different people choice different wallet. I also like the most coinbase wallet.

Coinbase and block chain is really good wallet in this platform. Many people used this wallet. My opinion coinbase is the best because coinbase wallet very easy and comfortable. Coinbase wallet fees very low. So coinbase is the best.

I think blockchain is best because millions user use this wallet and all time give good services all user. But now coinbase is good and easy to use but I choice blockchain is best wallet. 

In sooth, coinbase wallet is all time better than Blockchain wallet. Is m using coinbase wallet. This wallet reputation is very good. Because this wallet is very safe and secure wallet

Coinbase and blockchain are all great in keeping bitcoin, we can't diverse between them. They have been appraised exceptionally tall

I am using Coinbase only when I want to send my converted crypto to FIAT into my bank account. For storing cryptocurrency, non-custodial wallets are the most secure.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

They are good, both of them are good, but I didn't use blockchain for a long time this is why I can't give you the full opinion of it, but coinbase is good, I tried it, the fees are good and the transactions are good too, they are instant, but there is some features who aren't available for all the users, they are depending on the country where you live 

These both wallets are the world's most loved wallet. Do you know these both wallets are the hot wallets which store your secret phrases to the secret servers. These both wallets are still not the secured wallets in the comparisons of the cold wallet. 

That was some time recently few a long time, and presently just periodically I utilize Blockchain when I have a few lower sum of coins.

Actually these two wallets are good to use and I have stored my currencies with them but I currently use the blockchain wallet because it is the first wallet I create as I found that it is easier to use and I use the wallet application on the phone and not the website

I think that in terms of security, Blockchain is much better than Coinbase, but in terms of functionality , Coinbase is far ahead (ERC-20 support and so on)

1 hour ago, hunasaloow said:

Coinbase has limited countries to use it and you can use blockchain in any country. If your country does not support coinbase, you can use blockchain. Use both wallets from 5 years ago. But to be honest I say blockchain is my favorite wallet over coinbase. It was really great. I love it.

Blockchain is more supported with many countries. Not like coinbase that can not be used in my country. 

Both coinbase and blockchain is good wallet in its way both of this wallet have a good community of users it depends upon the safety and security concerns because wallet is thee core thing for every crypto users to make their balance safe.

Both are good platforms and have been trusted by many people besides that they are also trusted, There are actually simple things that distinguish them. Blockchain does not have many crypto options and Coinbase has many crypto options besides blockchain.com it is cheaper.

Yes, personally, I also consider them the best in the field undisputed, the choice between them is very difficult, but I used a blockchain for this, I will choose it.

None of these are safe options to store your cryptocurrencies. Coinbase is actually an exchange, you sent there fiat money, or crypto to trade. Storing your crypto there is not recommended. Also blockchain.com is an online wallet service that does not even provide you the private keys to your wallet. If they shut down then it's all gone. Furthermore online wallet services are not recommended either. If you want a desktop wallet you can try electrum and for mobile wallet trust. Although the best way to store your cryptocurrencies is a hardware wallet.

Both are best but i will choose block chain over coin base. I love block chain because it's fee of transaction is very low. And it offer fast transaction. 

Both of them are good wallets and i think they are the leading wallets in crypto currency though coinbase its limited for some countries, thats why blockchain will remain the best and the first wallet for crypto.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 hours ago, ChilBran said:

I too consider them the best but block chain is better because it has private key. Coinbase has good reputations but they have your private key and not accessible by you. 

Also, we look at the support team and have easy access to the site's portfolio. The blockchain is much better on this side, as is the coinbase site, which has many problems.

I think that Coinbase is better than Blockchain in terms of supporting many cryptocurrencies, but in terms of security and anonymity of users, Blockchain wallet is far ahead.