Coinbase vs Blockchain - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Coinbase vs Blockchain

I think both wallets are good and worthy of attention, I use both wallet, the only thing missing is the dark theme.

I have created both wallets. But I use more Blockchain because it's practical I can SWAP, 5 cryptos: Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD PAX, Bitcoin Cash
and Stellar. I presume we will have more cryptos. Maybe Blockstack STX Now that its Airdrop is live. Coinbase also has good functions each individual uses his wallet at the best convenience.

Both of them are wallets  , better to store in hardware wallet or wallet where you can control your own private keys , so  no one can gurantee your safty of funds in exchange wallets

I use both the wallet I will tell you how to use both of them as both generate wallet address both have transaction fees , but I use Blockchain wallet for only Bitcoin and Ethereum and other cryptocurrency from Coinbase and I have different doge wallet and monero wallet. As in some website or application you need to give your Coinbase Email ID there no use of bitcoin address on that situation you give you Coinbase Email ID.

It's about two famous wallet in Crypto currency world i have used and still use the two wallet very good secure and easy to use but i prefer the blockchain wallet because every time time they gives some airdrop and we can earn from it but not coinbase and it's not available in over country

Neither one is really good, these wallets are good for beginners only. Web wallets have no security but if I wanted to see my blockchain wallet much better than the coinbase wallet, the coinbase wallet is very bad for me because it has kept me out after working in it for several years.

Coinbase and blockchain wallet are both very good and security flowers but you can never use two wallets at the same time you must use any wallet but I would advise you to use the Coinbase wallet because it is very good and most beautiful.

I think both are best web wallets. But coinbase have a long exchange, and i don't see on blockchain. Both have low fees when you make a transaction

I think coinbase and blockchain both are very nice wallet. I use both wallets since 5 years ago. But honestly i say blockchain is my favourite wallet than coinbase. It is really amazing. I love it.

On 11/25/2019 at 11:33 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have seen many wallets online that have seen the best Coinbase and Blockchain, I want to know which Coinbase and Blockchain are the best.

I think both of them very good and trusted wallets, because many traders use blockchain and coinbase for their transactions and investments... 

Theres no need for competition in this two, both of them are doing great into the crypto community, both of them have advantages and disadvantages. each of them also have different kind of features.

To me coinbase is the best. the security of both wallets are high. i think the user interface of coinbase wallet is much user friendly.

I think both have advantages and disadvantages. So i can't compare it where the best.

Let's say the blockchain is the oldest wallet in cryptocurrency. But for coinbase is new wallet created after blockchain. So from experience blockchain is better. But coinbase i see create a same feature like blockhain and make it more better. So that is like competition. Everyone have their choice.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I favor blockchain in order to coin base, Blockchain may be the most secure and many safe pocket book also it utilizes probably the most varied in addition to the easy-to-see user interface.

In the coinbase wallet we can buy and sell the bitcoin  (trade) whereas in blockchain we can not. Another important thing is that bank account can be connected in coinbase account but in blockchain we can not do this.In coinbase merchant services also available but in blockchain not available  so 

Coinbase vs Blockchain both are good online wallets. But I sue coinbase wallet which I think better than blockchain which easiest to use and secure and in a blockchain, there is no exchange like coinbase.

As both Blockchain and Coinbase wallet users, and both of these wallets already have an application on android mobile, I think both of these wallets are equally good, because each wallet has advantages, Blockhain is known as the first best online wallet in the world, the Blockchain wallet has also been able to Save BTC, Ether, BCH, Stellar and USD PAX. Now the Blockchain wallet has its own Exchange, The PIT Exchange, which can be accessed directly from the Blockchain wallet. Coinbase is an easy place for you to buy, sell and manage crypto currency portfolios. In Coinbase we can store many types of cryptocurrency such as BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, Ltc, Stellar, ETC, Orchid and EOS. Coinbase can also exchange crypto directly. Besides that coinbase has very complete security features.

Coinbase and Blockchain wallet both are best cryptocurrency wallet.They have more popularity in crypto world.But i personally prefer to use Coinbase wallet

Coinbase and blockchain both are crypto currency wallet.both are safe and secure.both have popularity in crypto world but coinbase is more safe and popular among the people.so I prefer coinbase.

I used to have a blochain wallet first, then there was another coinbase wallet when sending btc not subject to shipping fees but the process was long, different from the blochain fee of 10000 satoshi but it was fast .. so it depends on the use of the old free, or fast pay: D

Coinbase is too secure and good wallet then blockchain. In blockchain wallet, recieving id always change and its too difficult and lost btc in cloud mining sites case. But in coinbase, never change id and easily get btc

Coinbase and Blockchain those are top crypto wallet but in my opinion Coinbase is best cryptocurrency wallet. I first entered the crypto market with Coinbase, thats why I had soft conner on the Coinbase.

59 minutes ago, Mendeleev17 said:

I think coinbase is the best wallet then blockchain. I think everyone can use it. Coinbase wallet most secure wallet

Both wallet is good and the both wallet have a lot of users and both wallet is very popular on the market of crypto but those wallet is simple and easy to people they will use it mostly.

Personally, I choose a blockchain wallet, at the moment it is one of the best wallets and I'm not afraid to say this word the safest

I like blockchain because i can convert my eth to other currency in blockchain.But coinbase do not support bangladesh for trading.Blockchain withdraw and exchange fee are so low.