How important do you think it is to choose coins for trading? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

How important do you think it is to choose coins for trading?

I would like to know that there are many crypto currencies in the world if any of these crypto currencies can be done with one of the currencies, can one be successful or select coins play an important role?

Of course it is very important, before choosing a coin or token for trading we need to choose carefully by doing research such as market history, exchange or news development of the coin or token that we will choose because it will affect our profits when trading.

bitcoin is good for trading because bitcoin is so volatile or you can choose coins in the top coinmarketcap they are many trusted coins there, good to trade.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is a variation in the success of cryptocurrencies and there is one currency better than the other
Well not all cryptocurrencies are successful and this depends on their project

Life is great and enjoy it

Hello brother if you crypto currency you need frist choose to a good project coin .It very impoartant for profit.if you choose any low quality coin your chance 65 percentage to lose your money sone you need frist choose trusted coin .I always chose coin via analysis crypto market and targetcoin is promiseing or not they have any new investor if i found they have some investor i choose this coin for trade.

Picking coins is really important in trading, because that coin is the one who can really define what or how much can you earn. so i think trading trend coins is good like bitcoin and other major altcoins like ETH.

Edited by dmnqe07

Very important, because we can diversify our loss if one coin is lose value.

I already test buy and sell in one pair, for example BTC-USD. That is really hard if i buy BTC on the price highest, example $10k then waiting to gain profit, because overall this year the price BTC going down below that, yes maybe can going up than $10k, but that is really need long time to wait it. So choose the coin before trading is good to minimize risk and time.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/2/2019 at 3:02 PM, doriahailee said:

Of course it is very important, before choosing a coin or token for trading we need to choose carefully by doing research such as market history, exchange or news development of the coin or token that we will choose because it will affect our profits when trading.

Yes right, I am now trading with the popular coins, will it be beneficial for me to trade with the new coins?  Or is it better to trade with coins like btc, eth, ltc?

Selection of coin is very much important in crypto trading. a good coin may give you good profit. I wish btc is the most profitable coin in the market now.

It is very important .I am trading only coins  what are well established on market with some history

I trade coins with good trading volume.I am avoiding new created coins.They have his pump and dump period  what i don"t like .Key in crypto is to avoid wasting money on scams and wisely investing for long period in quality coins

On 25.11.2019 at 19:40, Ipal said:

Yes it's very important, choosing the suitable Crypto is the main one, if you choose the wrong coins you will lose,
I would choose bitcoin to trade, buy when prices are low, and sell when prices are high.

I agree with you bitcoin has a large trading volume and you can trade short-term orders. When choosing a coin for trading, you should pay attention to the trading volume. It makes a big difference.

If you choose good coins, even if it falls much more after you bought, it will eventually grow and you'll profit if you have the patience. They may offer lower reward, but somewhat safer.

But I think that more important than how good a coin is it's its liquidity, since that will allow the flexibility a trader needs no matter how the price evolves.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Of course, choosing a coin before doing it is important and mandatory for me, because if you buy because you are tempted by low prices, most likely it will make us trapped in prices that continue to fall

choosing coins is the righ strategy in your trading so if you are wrong in choosing coins you can be lost because choosing coins is quite important . try this several ways to choose the right coins

• these coins are greatly loved by traders example is bitcoin
  • the community is quite active in supporting these coins
  • the coins continues to proggress its development
  • attention for all update news about the coins

On 11/25/2019 at 11:30 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I would like to know that there are many crypto currencies in the world if any of these crypto currencies can be done with one of the currencies, can one be successful or select coins play an important role?

Selecting a coin is playing an important role because if you keep buying any coins that you see you will literally giving your money by selecting a coin and doing research about it will surely bring great success in your investment and trading strategy.

Edited by SyntaxEr.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

This is too important for a trader who chooses a coin as a major part of his decision to succeed or fail, I have chosen xvg and now I am paying the price.

It's important to choose coin. Choosing coin is important because in that coin will depend your sallary or income that you will gain so for me, we should choose coin wisely in order to 

be sucvessful.

Смотря для чего вы используете монету. Если для скальпинга, то вы можете выбрать хорошо торгуемую монету, если для инвестиций, то ищите максимум информации.

I think that it`s important, because price is depending on different news for different coins and it also will influence on your trading results 

Obviously selected coin plays an important rule if you chose wrong coin to trade then there have high chances to lose your asset in trade in a short time if you want to stay alive in trading market  then  you have to chose coin properly.

Not necessarily the trading of certain altcoin means that you have to like it, you only negotiate with them.  Then your profits to your preferred currency.

That is you invest (BTC*) in tokent A because you want to trade and it is profitable 

at that time, you buy -sell, then you will simply get  or not profit.

And end up investing your profits or losses in your trust currency (BTC)*.

*It can be any other crypto

** your OP and Topic Title is dissociated in context

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It is very important to choose a coin when you want to trade is a condition of a trade. That is why a trader must be more careful in seeing the market if he wants to get a big profit.

Coin selection is very important when trading, this is like choosing land that can be planted with money or not. Usually because of volatility, the community and the number of different transactions become common to see and it ensures our profit in trading, so not all coins have potential and we must choose.

Choosing coin is really important, example here is if you are trading, what would you prefer trend coins or weak coins? majority will answer the trend coins because it was fast to trade.

I don't think it's very important as long as there are people trading there will be spots where you can profit. What you need to do is learn to read markets better or else no coin will be worth trading. You need to be able to read the volume and tell when a spot is good to enter, and get out when the market goes against you. It's a timing issue.