Tips of Bitcoin Trading - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Tips of Bitcoin Trading

On 11/25/2019 at 8:59 AM, Agios said:

Determine the Plan and Goal.

Many new traders are confused in trading Bitcoin, collecting Bitcoin or getting profits, so all traders of any goods do not aim to collect goods /Bitcoin, but they all want to make profit, ie the sale is reduced by the purchase price and costs equal to profit or loss. So our goal in trading is to get flat money (EUR, USD, YEN etc, or stable coin)

Market Prices Tend To Rise

This is the easiest market condition to trade, because the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise. For example the price of Bitcoin at 6 am $ 7000, in the afternoon it has gone up $ 7300 tomorrow to $ 7500 and the day after tomorrow to $ 800. So you just buy Bitcoin at any price and sell it tomorrow at a higher price. But remember, you must stop buying Bitcoin when the market price increase is saturated or stop and the price will go back down.

Market Prices Tend To Decline/Go Down

Like the current market price, falling continuously, from August the price of Bitcoin reached a peak of $ 11,970 and continues to fall today, reaching $ 6,830. Of course if conditions like this are new traders must be afraid to sell Bitcoin because they worry the price will rise again. But not for speculators he dares to sell Bitcoin when prices are cheap, for example $ 6,830. then he waits for the price to drop to its lowest point (only approximate), for example a week later the price of Bitcoin becomes $ 4000. If he buys Bitcoin with USD $ 6,830 then he will get 1.7075 BTC.

Feel free to share your opinion and experience and getting more knowledge. 

Yes guy you are right and these things have helped me alot and I am happy for this. As this encouraged my knowledge.

16 minutes ago, Sabba092 said:

Yes guy you are right and these things have helped me alot and I am happy for this. As this encouraged my knowledge.

I am happy, if my topic can be useful for forum members, and I will be even more excited to create a new topic. Keep spirit bro.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:12 AM, dmnqe07 said:

Bitcoin trading is the trend, but in every trader's you must have a goal or achievements before trading. so if your new to crypto and want to trade already, i thinks its better if you always do some research and seek more knowledge.

At first peoples will trade in the market of the forex and make money but now the world is going to advance level of trading whihc we called crypto trading which is more profitable and best than the forex market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We do not have in Bitcoin trading except to follow technical analysis, which often leads us to the right path, but we have to be aware that there are people called market makers who can pump high liquidity so that prices rise or they withdraw a lot of liquidity and prices decrease

On 12/5/2019 at 10:12 AM, dmnqe07 said:

Bitcoin trading is the trend, but in every trader's you must have a goal or achievements before trading. so if your new to crypto and want to trade already, i thinks its better if you always do some research and seek more knowledge.

Bitcoin trading is the most best and good way to make money in the market becasue so many peoples will do Bitcoin trading and make money in it becasue its movement is fast and it will give us good profit than the other coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/24/2019 at 10:59 PM, Agios said:

Determine the Plan and Goal.

Many new traders are confused in trading Bitcoin, collecting Bitcoin or getting profits, so all traders of any goods do not aim to collect goods /Bitcoin, but they all want to make profit, ie the sale is reduced by the purchase price and costs equal to profit or loss. So our goal in trading is to get flat money (EUR, USD, YEN etc, or stable coin)

Market Prices Tend To Rise

This is the easiest market condition to trade, because the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise. For example the price of Bitcoin at 6 am $ 7000, in the afternoon it has gone up $ 7300 tomorrow to $ 7500 and the day after tomorrow to $ 800. So you just buy Bitcoin at any price and sell it tomorrow at a higher price. But remember, you must stop buying Bitcoin when the market price increase is saturated or stop and the price will go back down.

Market Prices Tend To Decline/Go Down

Like the current market price, falling continuously, from August the price of Bitcoin reached a peak of $ 11,970 and continues to fall today, reaching $ 6,830. Of course if conditions like this are new traders must be afraid to sell Bitcoin because they worry the price will rise again. But not for speculators he dares to sell Bitcoin when prices are cheap, for example $ 6,830. then he waits for the price to drop to its lowest point (only approximate), for example a week later the price of Bitcoin becomes $ 4000. If he buys Bitcoin with USD $ 6,830 then he will get 1.7075 BTC.

Feel free to share your opinion and experience and getting more knowledge. 

I think your trading experience is very good, thanks for sharing this great information. As for the bull market, the profit is easy, but I wonder how it is possible to profit from the bear market and what techniques can be learned for that?

A good trick is to do courses on trade and practice a lot about bitcoin trends. and practice a lot with a demo account.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

5 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

I think your trading experience is very good, thanks for sharing this great information. As for the bull market, the profit is easy, but I wonder how it is possible to profit from the bear market and what techniques can be learned for that?

To get profit from the bear market, each trader will use different techniques and methods, but the easiest is to learn Signal trading, information that tells traders when to buy or sell, (you can learn on the sites or on Youtube),

Well good tips however some of us crypto trader have different methods when it comes in trading, ans trading in btc is not simple as it's price continue to rise so we must learn how the market works first before we do trading especially in btc. 

Thank you my friend for your really valuable advice, it looks like you have a good experience .. We hope you give us more of your experience and share it with friends

Well thanks for the wonderful information with that we can have a guide to be followed and to learn on how to trade efficiently, honestly I'm a little bit confused but thanks for the topics here that talks about the tips or guides to trade.

bitcoin is the account where you registered your account. after that you can safe your earning and you can exchange and selling & and buying. and  further i dont know more about bitcoin because im new here.

Well, trading is NOT a simple or easy job.

It's VERY hard. Most people (Almost %90) will lose all of their money in trading.

Trading is a VERY risky business, especially crypto trading.

Learning and testing before trading with the real money is a MUST to do to lower the risk of losing the money.

Trading every crypto currencies needs to be wise or made wise decisions,techniques and strategies are helpful so better find what will best suit you.and be patient always.

Thank you for sharing this useful information here, and I am sure that many new traders will benefit from this topic, and every new trader must learn the analysis as much as possible to know when to buy bitcoin and when to sell it in order not to lose his money with these mistakes.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Bitcoin investing is quite high-risk as it varies inside value some other forex will be a lot more secure as compared to bitcoin the ultimate way to make money will be, I think, will be cautiously experiencing the particular styles with the graph I do believe it is the simplest way.

19 hours ago, Basel098 said:

There are many types of traders, there are those who rely on short-term recommendations, and there are those who depend on long-term recommendations, but I prefer long-term months, two months, three or more.

No my friend, I advise you to short-term deals, and I wish you success my friend and enter into deals not exceeding 4 days

Thank you, the information is extremely useful, I think that goal setting is important and that it should be done first, the plan is also important, a detailed and perfect plan is better than working. at will

Your explanation is good for the trading tips but this situation is complete, so just analysis this method, but this situation not create always, when we do real trade their this theorys are methods not works, when we strategy trade we decides our strategy,because every day change new strategy and new trade begins but we have smart thinking then we earn good profit in trading.

6 hours ago, Atif Aslam1 said:

When you collect the and you want to sales coins you must know that the purchaser will be honest and gentle man

In bitcoin trading, you can will never know the other guy who buy or sell to you, in high volume coin you trade so easily that you forget you are selling to a human.

It is a great advice for beginners to collect good information about Bitcoin trading in trading platforms and a little knowledge about that, it is a good thing here in the forum to become a lot of information for most users, including beginners.

we should forever pick out most excellent startigy to complete trading , we be supposed to do research about the envisage former and it follows that we must trade

We always knew the price of bitcoin will always rise or fall anytime, we should always be ready to get the profit at the right time

Thanks much for good tips, its good every trader to have trading knowledge or skills before start trading. Because without knowledge you will do nothing and when you will have goals to achieve, i think you will do more better in your trading.

Time is the ultimate weapon!