Tips of Bitcoin Trading - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Tips of Bitcoin Trading

It is a great advice for beginners to collect good information about Bitcoin trading in trading platforms and a little knowledge about that, it is a good thing here in the forum to become a lot of information for most users, including beginners.

I always take half in bitcoin and half of it is profit or cash. It's not good if we put something in one place. Always use mathematics, and don't regret if you know that science is useful in life now. It's never too late to study.

If you’re looking to become a cryptocurrency millionaire and feature on that rich list you’ll need to decide which digital currency you’re going to start day trading in. Litecoin appeals for a number of reasons, including speed, volume and market capitalisation.

However, volatility and news announcements can send the price of these coins plummeting and could lead to a crash. Therefore, caution must be taken when day trading with Litecoin or any other cryptocurrency.

With a long strategy you can make money when the share price goes up. You first buy a stock and now you have a long position. When the share price goes up, you sell the stock at a higher price than where you bought it and you make a profit. If the share price goes down and you sell it at a lower price than where you bought it, you will have a loss.

Scalping is the most short-term form of trading. Scalp traders only hold positions open for seconds or minutes at most. These short-lived trades target small intraday price movements. The purpose is to make lots of quick trades with smaller profit gains, but let profits accumulate throughout the day due to the sheer number of trades being executed in each trading session.

Trading cryptocurrencies works exactly the same, but instead of selling and buying fiat currencies, such as euros or US dollars, traders buy and sell cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin.
For example, you might bet on the changing price difference between the US dollar and bitcoin. Or you might bet on the changing values between two different cryptocurrencies, such as by trading a BTC:ETH pair.
If you think bitcoin will increase in value you might “go long” on it. This means betting that it will increase in value relative to the US dollar.

It is a great advice for beginners to collect good information about Bitcoin trading in trading platforms and a little knowledge about that, it is a good thing here in the forum to become a lot of information for most users, including beginners.

i am new on trading and I still don't know what to do, and what are the tricks on trading. And for me it's hard to start trading because I still need a little amount of money. by the way I am a college student finding anyway to earn money online. to any college student out there, Hope you pass the exams. And thanks for this topic because it helped me to understand trading.

Thank you for your very useful tip. As novice traders we must determine our trading goals, now our trading goal is to make a profit. Market conditions that tend to rise are the right time to transact, because at that time we can take advantage of the price difference. The downward trend in market conditions is a great time to buy bitcoin.

• +1 1

Firstly you have to know about basic knowledge about trading.In trading you must be know about its proper time to sell or buy.Its all about to related with proper idea of trading . 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/25/2019 at 6:59 AM, Agios said:

This is the easiest market condition to trade, because the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise. For example the price of Bitcoin at 6 am $ 7000, in the afternoon it has gone up $ 7300 tomorrow to $ 7500 and the day after tomorrow to $ 800. So you just buy Bitcoin at any price and sell it tomorrow at a higher price.

It is very difficult to use this strategy in my personal opinion, especially with Bitcoin!
Bitcoin can surprise us at any time!
Therefore, we cannot enter Bitcoin at any price! The price should be thoughtful!
Now is a good opportunity to enter Bitcoin as a short-term deal! Bitcoin is now priced at around 15,400 Bitcoin over the next few hours, it will rise to 15,900-16,200

• +3 1

Bitcoin trading i's Grand,But every trader must have a goal or business to achieve before you.  So if you are new to crypto and already want to trade, I think it is better if you always do some research and want more knowledge.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:22 AM, kfoituga said:

Brilliant post! Thanks a lot for your shared value and creativity. Is with people like you that the bitcoin community can grow! 

Bitcoin will rise and when it will decline.
My question is how can we expect the highest point to rise bitcoin until we sell then or shortly before, as well as how to know the lowest point until we buy then. Do you have any advice?

•  

I Think,Bitcoin investing is pretty high-risk because it varies internal fee some other foreign exchange may be loads greater at ease as compared to bitcoin the last way to make cash will be, I think, could be carefully experiencing the particular patterns with the graph I do agree with it's far the handiest way.thanks dear

Don't forget about the basics.  For new traders, good steps to learn the technical method and account demo to test their skills are also necessary.  Keep learning and good luck for all traders...

Not all people have same targets.. but for me , i don't consider the volatility of bitcoins' prices as a short time trading! it's really hard to predict bitcoin's price especially because of the whales of the market! i try to analyse the market and make my own plan to hold bitcoin! i try to buy bitcoin in the lowest prices during each period and put a long term plan to sell with best prices! it takes a long time but it's the best strategy for me..

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/29/2019 at 3:25 PM, iloveyobit said:

bitcoin in most of the time is manupulated so this why i ignore to trade with btc / usdt , i love the trade more with other altcoins and collect bitcoin

But there are a lot of currencies that can be traded against Bitcoin, which you can achieve a lot of profits through, because trading btc / usdt only needs good capital so that you can make a profit from your trade.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Trading generally requires patience, knowing and understanding of the different market functions, without these knowledge and understanding trading will definitely be a gambling. 

• +2 1

Trading is very good and can be very risky and dangerous, but still a way to make profit for experts. There are many creteria needed to make trading good like having more experience after stared little with little amount of funds until becoming better and more confident of gain. 

• +1 1

On 11/13/2020 at 4:16 AM, Frodler said:

Trading generally requires patience, knowing and understanding of the different market functions, without these knowledge and understanding trading will definitely be a gambling. 

You have a good point. I do tell people trading is not gambling but newbies do think it is why it is not. Only the knowledge we have makes us know they are not the same. Experts will gain from trading. But in gambling, if experts play often, he will lose often. 

In order to trade with Bitcoin in general, you first need to acquire sufficient knowledge and skills about trading.  Then you need to select the appropriate real site.  If you are able to choose the right real site then you will be successful by trading through Bitcoin.

This is good detail for new traders and trading is also depend on luck or experience if some has been good experience in trading then sure that man is going to make a lot of money.

Edited by Ramz99737

It is not easy to get experience in trading, but for me I think that trading bitcoin is the easiest, as until this moment no analysis of the bitcoin has failed for me and I have begun to think that it is easy to predict where its price will reach in the future

Thank you for the tips on bitcoin trading. These tips you just provided is for beginners in trading. Newbies and beginners would find your tips helpful for them to start practicing trading as well. 

Thanks for sharing this useful post. If you want to trade in bitcoin then you have experience in trading and have a knowledge about crypto trading. Then you can take a good profit. You learn about trading from some experienced members.