Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term? - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term?

Short-term trading is the most risky, you will be at risk if you want to do short-term trading, so I would advise you to opt for long-term trading in trading all the time, then you will be risk free, and you will benefit.

Short-term trading is the most risky If you do long-term trading, you will benefit a lot and be risk-free, but in the long-term trading you will have lower profits, but if you do risk trading short-term, you will get higher profits.

1 hour ago, Tammy J. Frazier said:

Short-term trading is the most risky If you do long-term trading, you will benefit a lot and be risk-free, but in the long-term trading you will have lower profits, but if you do risk trading short-term, you will get higher profits.

Every kind of trade involves risk even long term plan. If you think no one will lose money in long term trading, you are wrong. The risk of holding for a long time is that some coins may totally collapse and never rise again. In this case, the more you hold, the more you lose. Another disadvantage of long term holding is that predicting distant future is far more difficult than predicting near future. So, investing based on what may or may not happen two years later has its own risks.

27 minutes ago, FlyAway said:

I think that the long-term optimum, because income is more promising than short-term, except that this short-term period is very risky, and it is a very painful disaster.

It is not painful and a disaster of you know what you are doing, short term is what they call trading, long term is called holding, if you want daily profit you gotta trade but again you should know what you are doing.

Long term is more risky because you have putted your money and efforts in one thing and if you loose money so it will ruined your life. So I will go for short term.

I suggest doing long term investment, i use localbitcoins to buy bitcoins when prices goes down and i sell them when prices goes up, its a simple business but it can make you a very good profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/19/2019 at 7:37 PM, khan22 said:

Both are good short term trading and also long term trading because i am a short and long term both but i almost trade in long term in short term trading we can stuck in the pair but in long term trading we can get good profit in a week or in a month. Trading is the best way to make money in the crypto market which is good for us.

That was when I traded forex, I used a short time frame for a short period of time I made a profit but when the next day I traded, the profit I had traded lost for a short time. the way i did if it was long term. the risk when you buy a coin at the right time and the unexpected happens as the coin drops all your expectations will disappear.

It is riskier to spell in terse designate land as every now and then the market activities are in actual fact unpredictable and make for in the reverse direction.

mutually of them are risky. But according to my know-how stretched idiom trading is extra profitable and a lesser amount of risky. You bottle opt extended period trading if you are a newbie.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:15 PM, CryptoJony said:

Both of them are risky. But according to my experience long term trading is more profitable and less risky. You can choose long term trading if you are a newbie.

The both have their own risks, no one is better than anyone, you need to just be aware that you know how to trade in any situation

The risk is always present in the field of investment and trading, but the most dangerous is in the long run because it is possible to suffer a great loss while in the short term you can stop it.

THINK POSITIVE

I prefered the long term profit due to permanant prsence of the price in a trade maket. And short term profit will demolished  in a small period of time due to fluctuations in the market.

On 2/29/2020 at 6:18 PM, Gangss said:

I have been investing for a long time because I understand that it is easier, because you do not worry about short-term losses.

Maybe the long therm is much better because as you said you dont worry about the lose and also you dont need to have a good knowledge to analyze the chart 

On 11/23/2019 at 12:06 AM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

I think short term trade riskier than long term trade. The interest think is that if you be come over by taking risk than it will be more profitable for your trade. 

On 12/14/2019 at 8:48 AM, kazumina91 said:

I think that depending on the way of investing to make money is still an investment, what is the risk?
Only in the long term, it will suck your capital for a long time and you need to make a big profit
also prevent you from surfing, you should take more interest

Bitcoin investment is inevitable, it's really like holding and also looking for the right time for all of us to get big, impacted earnings. Short-term trading is the highest profit if done well. But, people don't do it because they just jump in and out.

early term is more risky frequently than in the long run. I don't know why you could toformerly trade short term because it can go in any direction. but long term we know bitcoin have gone up every year therefore if you go in today it will be higher next year if things stay the alike. prime term you can be more likely to remember your trade so I don't think it is for you unless you are a gambler. Gambler lang hustle prior term trades and so that you get lucky, afford you lose though too and then regret early term. save projection yourself money and lang in the future trades and sleep easy at day night.

Long-term trading requires that your positions be kept open overnight, spanning from a few days to a week or two. The methodology used for long-term trading is somewhat different. In some markets, long-term trading is more preferred because of market behavior.

Every kind connected with dealing bought its very own advantages and drawbacks even so the suddenness is usually of which the way choke you lang dealing, sometimes with first period dealing the opportunity connected with use is generally over this sometime soon and rely on many points.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, emxinanh2 said:

Every type of trading got its own advantages and drawbacks but the suddenness is that how choke u lang trading, sometime in prime term trading the possibility of consumption is more than the in the future and its depend upon many things.

Yea,, absolutely there are potency in any type of Trading technique we used in trading, we need to master them and get the profit In a good way

On 12/10/2019 at 3:13 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

If you start without knowledge every strategy you use has big potential to loss. I only suggest to use stop loss and take profit before enter the market because that is your safety and to minimize risk. Never change the number before the price reach your limit, see you on market.

Everything can end up exactly in the same place, and often lower. However, good currencies are reaching historic lows, so once you have the data in order, you can take a fraction of the money and make medium-term positions capable of performing a few percent. for a few weeks, but only because most of the coins were near their bottom. It can cause great losses. Unlike short-term trading, you can prevent losses

50 minutes ago, Feckless said:

Ultimately, long-term coins are more reliable and give a better return, I saw that with the coins in which I invested.

They are reliable and if your patient you will get good results , but people who get better returns are those who trades daily, they claim every profit on the way, while you will experience the falls and the rise until you get the very top rise.

On 11/23/2019 at 8:09 AM, Ajish anto said:

My answer is long time because now some long holders time is very bad when it's give good benefits when it's rice They confusing in situ it's big loss for that person short period holders are escape this storm 

Depending on the opportunities you Analysis before investing or trading. Both have risks bargain haven't great benefits. More risky more profitable. My ready term thinking is less risk