Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term? - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term?

6 hours ago, Awaren said:

I prefer long-term investments, because it gives an advantage in the short term. so, if the long term, of course, should have goals and not think about the price, if the value of the coins is reduced.

Long term is too risks to me, I don't know how it will be possible for me to wait for as long as a year before I get what I want in cryptocurrency

On 12/14/2019 at 12:07 AM, Luv4me said:

It is true, that you will end up holding a bag, and that is only possible when you hold a wrong coin

hold and also look forward to the appropriate time for all of us to have great income, to be affected. In order to trade bitcoin, then you need to manage to get at the right time, and also promote at the right time. Short-term trading is the highest profit if done well. But, people don't do it because they just jump in and out.

I believe that long term is much more risky than short term. In a short term it is easier to analyze the trend and to buy and sell. Your profits may be smaller but manageable nonetheless. However, when you are doing long term there is a chance that the coin may become dead and this will be a total loss. Therefore i think long term is riskier than short term trading.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well, both are risky but from my point of view short term trading is riskier because I know so many people who have short term trading and I know they have many problems concerning their inability to promote themselves properly (as they would like to). And so they have not got a good profit, but have a big cost... 

Edited by Safbay

On 3/7/2020 at 8:34 AM, King098 said:

If I get 20% - 30% of the profits I will sell the coins.
.I rely on medium-term investments and aim to reduce losses by 5% - 10%

Best strategy you cant find the best just 20 per cent it's really good enough, just dont be greedy and you will succeed all your trades 

Right now short is riskier since the market is crashing and every one was seeing the bitcoin go down as well. Long term it will recover for sure.

On 12/15/2019 at 6:15 AM, GutsyHeart said:

Both short and long term investments have their own risk and disadvantage. The market is very volatile and it will be very risky to trade short except if you are really skilled then long term requires a lot patience cause you have to wait for the best time to sell so you will make profits.

Only in the long run, it will suck your capital for a long time and you need to make a big profit. In short, I always trade altcoin, where I think is the cheapest this time and then sell it for a higher price.

3 hours ago, phizusiki said:

Only in the long run, it will suck your capital for a long time and you need to make a big profit. In short, I always trade altcoin, where I think is the cheapest this time and then sell it for a higher price.

Are you saying short term trading is better or more profitable than long term trading? If I get you right, you are wrong. 

On 12/19/2019 at 7:51 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Both of them can be risky. It depends on the amount of crypto you buy and the time of purchase. But in general I think short term trading is more risky because you have limited amount of time to react to the changes in the market and you have to deal with tight price movements. But in long term trading, you have more time to read the news and analyze the market and can prepare yourself in advance for what you predict will happen next. If you are a beginner, you should start with mid-term trading by choosing low-risk coins like BTC and ETH and buy them at bear market and sell them at bull run. This is a safe trading method for beginners and can bring you enough profit too. Start short term trading only when you have enough investment and skill.

You have no guarantee that the price will rise, in the long run it is also risky to buy a coin at the right time and the unexpected happens as the coin drops all your expectations will disappear. so you invest more recklessly and dangerously. Compared to if you invest in the long term, it is much safer because you have to study and consider the fundamentals of your investment.

On 3/7/2020 at 12:47 PM, KarlclenCoin said:

Short term means short time trading and the loss or gain is short time. It is the most risky form of trade. 

Not necessarily, when the market has high liquidity, I trade in the short term and make good profits, but in the long run it is the best in terms of risk as well as profit.

I think both short term trading and the long term trading are risk and also profitable, but all is depending on the market situation at the moment that's you are trading.

1 hour ago, FireEclipse said:

From the history of cryptocurrencies, short-term ones can allow you to get quick money, and long-term ones can be much more than short-term ones.

Long term is a good investment, but short term is a good one if you want to earn daily for daily powering your life fiancilally.

28 minutes ago, Markuz said:

It depends on many facts: what is your coin, what are your goals in the market and so on.
If you have BTC and in your place I would be better off.
If this is not a promising altcoin, it is better to sell it when it has the highest rates.

When Bitcoin was at 10k, i failed to sell, hoping thgere is a much higher rate cimming, turns out hope does not work in crypto market.

Everything involve in ivestment is always going have some risk attached to it, the thing is just tgat short time investment have lower chance of risk than the long term investment. 

8 hours ago, GreedLap said:

at the moment, since the price is not stable and still cheap, I prefer long-term benefits. because I prefer to hold coins rather than selling them directly. I just think that if I have a coin, these are my savings. but I also tried the short-term, but even the losses that I received. if the coin is still cheap, like now, buy as much and save it, maybe next year the price will rise and you will get many benefits.

I prefer both because we don't know what will happen. Just divide it. At the moment I leave 30% to be saved and the rest to be traded. Percentages can be adjusted according to market conditions.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 12/19/2019 at 7:37 PM, khan22 said:

Both are good short term trading and also long term trading because i am a short and long term both but i almost trade in long term in short term trading we can stuck in the pair but in long term trading we can get good profit in a week or in a month. Trading is the best way to make money in the crypto market which is good for us.

the reality is how you trade, sometimes in short-term trading, the likelihood of losses is greater than in the long run and depends on many things. You have no guarantee that the price will rise, in the long run it is also risky when you buy a coin at the right time and the unexpected happens as the coin drops all your expectations will disappear.

13 hours ago, Majeshi said:

Long term holding is very risk but more profitable, in short time trading you will just need small profit so that you can save your capital and make it grow first. Long term you will grow your capital and also you will save your profit even with one trading but its very risk.

You can trade both short term and long term with either high or low capitals. Usually trading in shorter time intervals are riskier because you have to deal with more changes but it could be more profitable for you if you know how to react to small changes. Longer holding will not always result in more earning. Check minimum and maximum values for each day and if the difference between them was high enough, you can try quick entering and exiting and gain some benefit.

6 hours ago, Barters said:

I would leave at least 90% for long-term retention (mainly in BTC and ETH plus a part in the other top 20 coins). Then you can “play” with 10% coins with a low cap and ICO.

So that means all of it you will put in long term holding, it is a smart division, but i prefer daily trading.

On 12/31/2019 at 3:08 AM, AlexGreyCryptoman said:

I think that long-term trading is less risky, because it is long-term, and you can already be confident in the future. So invest in the long term and you are definitely not mistaken!

If you are a long-term person, you are free to insert at any price, you can gain profit on the grounds that you do not hold more to set a goal of selling rummies on the purpose of catching the consequences. . Because trading here without any riskier knowledge

7 hours ago, NomiNAL said:

I see in the long term and short term is still equally beneficial for those who have joined the BTC. but now market prices have fallen dramatically, so this is what is useful in the long run. currently you can buy bitcoins at a low price, and we must patiently wait until the prices for bitcoins return up. thus, you can take advantage of many benefits.

Long term is much difficult, because as what we can see, years ago bitcoin price is up but then this year it dumps so hard, we cannot predict it easily so what I am suggesting is we only bet what we are willing to lose.

On 12/19/2019 at 7:52 PM, akmal1984 said:

I think short trading is riskier than it is for the long term. Even though we can cut loss, the price of crypto which is very volatile obviously makes the risk increase as our trading time is shorter.

when you're short-term, as if you're looking to get rich quick, so you're investing more recklessly and dangerously. Compared to if you invest in the long term, it is much safer because you have to study and consider the fundamentals of your investment. Trading is the best way to make money in the cryptocurrency market good for us.

I think it also depends on what coins you choose, if the major coins, in the short and long term are both profitable, but if the coins are not so well known, I think it is better to short term.

1 hour ago, yoasswbi21 said:

Most people will prefer investing in the long term, because they like to do it as an investment. Everything related to investment always has some risks attached.

The risk is greater if we make short-term investments. I have been and only lost because of poor market reading skills.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:36 PM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

In my opinion short term and long term both are risky. But short term investment is more risky than long term investment. So I shall suggest long term investment is good.

On 12/22/2019 at 8:16 PM, khan22 said:

Long term trading and short term trading both are good but i think long term trading is so much profitable than the short term trading because using low lot is good and make good profit in trading is best for us and i am also like the long term trading.

Compared to if you invest in the long term, it is much safer because you have to study and consider the fundamentals of your investment. You can make short-term trades very profitable. You can make short trades using only eth-btc trading pairs, it is very profitable.