Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term?

The most dangerous in trading is the short term because you enter very fast deals. I can earn profits from it or lose some money from your capital. As for the long term, it is good for debt. They have patience for a good currency and earn profits without losses.

Both transactions are risky, so is the investment, but I see that there will be many risks in the short term. because it can't be sure about money value

I think that trading in the short term is a less risky strategy, but things do not always work in this situation especially for trends that are strong and coherent, where you are exposed to corrective waves and always remember to make trading limited to the direction of the main trend and this matter would help you in the long term

If you want to make scalping money to make a profit every day without doing too much, then you are a short-term investmentSuppose it depends on what you need: If you want to make a big profit, you can apply long-term investments

2 hours ago, Arpimeus said:

Depends on how rich you are.
If you do not have huge amounts of money, you should try to invest in the short term. Thus, you can expand your portfolio by making small amounts of money. To do this, you can invest in different altcoins, such as bnb, eth, ltc
In the long run, of course, and, as always, Bitcoin will be the most logical choice. Especially in 2024, you can find an opportunity to reap the benefits of your investment now.

I am letting this on you.

First I have bought bitcoin and than I hold this for this. And got amazing profits.

it's far riskier to keep in brief term preserving because from time to time the market moves are certainly unpredictable and pass in the opposite course.

15 hours ago, Raihan Islam said:

If you do not have huge amounts of money, you should try to invest in the short term. Thus, you can expand your portfolio by making small amounts of money. What methods do you use to track a trend?
You can say whatever you want, without proof it matters little.

I'm not too rich so I have to invest in altcoin to make money. I am not a good trader, but I do follow a few things to do this. Although I don't get much profit from short-term investments, this may be enough to meet my needs on the days when I want something.

On 11/23/2019 at 9:15 AM, Ipal said:

Short-term is more risky, bitcoin trading cannot escape, it's like waiting and waiting for the right time so that we get big profits, have to be patient. If you want to trade bitcoin then you must be able to buy at the right time, and also sell at the right time.

it's true that you can't stay and have to be monitored because you don't know if there will be changes or not, so it will be very risky

both are risky but depends on market.when market goes pump and most coins up then long term is risky. and when market goes dump then short term is risky.but no correct predict on market.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:06 PM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

Trading itself is a risky term whether it is long term or short term. But who have greater knowledge and good advice of experts he/she could have very less chances of losses in every trade. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

in my point of view the long investor are more risky and the long investor are more profit able but the higher risky and the low investor are less profitable but low risky.

some people are higher risky they invest in long term investment and the low investor less risky. 

20 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Of course, the most dangerous is the shorts, because it is possible to collect the target and land quickly at a long time. You are ready to wait and set a specific goal and wait for it to be reached.

I follow and adhere to the stop loss to guarantee my capital and make a good profit. If I get out of the deal, I enter in another.

On 11/22/2019 at 7:06 PM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

Long term trading following trends is less risky than short term trading. If you however invest and never look after your investment I think long term trading can be dangerous when the trend breaks.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

It had always been a risk when you enter the trading industry.

Forex or crypto currencies. It doesn't matter.

You are gambling your money but there are ways to lower the risk.

You will need to rely with how much trustworthy the coin you will trade.

You don't want to just end up getting nothing after all the trade which you did.

Long term traders are more prone to this when they fall in love with the coin.

1 hour ago, Ameen3344 said:

Depend on your work experience but I think short term is much risky. If you start , it is better to do all your life.

Short term is best describe as day trading, its only profitable if you know how its done, but if you are a newly taught trader it would be harder to create a profit this way. Consider trying a demo account and see for yourself which kind of trade are best suited for you.

spacer.png

It depends on what crypto your investing, as we all know crypto is very volatile and if you do short term trading you might not earn enough profit because it is changing by time to time while long term trading you can observe the movement of the market and wait if the crypto you have is rise.

1 hour ago, Mazharul islam said:

If the project is partnered with a large company and also deals with a large exchanger, I think that this national currency is worth using as a long-term investment because it has liquidity, I admit, in the short or long termInvestments depend on the product being produced.

I thought the only way to invest on a good project for long term is to hold on an old coin, but your point makes sense.

Edited by teminalibug

22 hours ago, GreedLap said:

realized that this is not about whether you invest in the short or long term, but about what you know and understand about what you plan to invest in. With this knowledge and understanding, you can develop strategic plans that will help you decide whether to invest long-term or short-term in order to maximize your investment income.

Yes, it doesnt really matter if its short or long term for as long as you are able to turn all your trades into profit. I always believe that trading at your own pace of time is best suited for everyone.

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, UT2001 said:

In general I would say short term as when you are holding a coin for the long term with the goal to trade it away then you can do far better research about the two coin pairs in question as long as you know which coin you will be trading for.

Risk is a factor that is determined by a trader's personality and skill. When we say a particular type of trade is more or less risky, we are just talking about strategies in general. Some traders can manage risks better so they can even try riskiest methods without losing anything but for first-time traders, even long term HODL can be risky because they think they should invest and forget. When they go back to check prices, they will see that market has risen and fallen without them!

Actully bith are risky if you dont have any skill or experience  also dont have patience if you have skill,patience, or experience then your coins in safe zone because  then you know very well which step increase your money 

Yes brother trading is always risky, but I think short-term trading is more risky than long-term trading.

I am only going for long-term trading so I think long term is the best option.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:59 PM, CAGEGG said:

It seems to me that the most dangerous trade is short-term, as it has a great chance to just merge the entire balance to zero.

For small capital investment, short-term is the right choice. But for large long-term capital, there is less risk than short-term. You need to manage to get in the right time, and also promote at the right time.