Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term?

On 11/22/2019 at 11:06 PM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

Both trading are good no one will give you loss because all thing will depend on you that how much your analysing is accurate because in crypto market and also in forex market analysing is so much important that how much you will make money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

it's dependents on the cryptocurrency and the time factor which it can effect your deal

any deal long or short time if it's in a bad timing it is a risky one and it will may cause you a big lose

The most risky thing is not knowing aka guessing aka gambling.

Have a thesis for why the price is going to move, if it doesn't follow your thesis, you don't know what's going on. If you don't know what's going on, it's risky.

Technically, knowing nothing else, shorter would be less risky, less time for the price to move. The benefit of holding long is less time cost.

Good luck! 😁

It is informative post for the trader. Tarder first learn about trading and then invest in small amount not in large amount. I think that both are risky short term is not more get money and if u holding coin for large term those days coin price low and u get loss in lage scale.

I think long term holding is far more risky in the sense that the price keep going down and low and will not rise any time soon I prefer short term holding

If you are doing all this without any proper homework then surely these both options are very risky because if you are in trading you need to have done your all home work without this you are not going to take any advantage or profit from this keep your home work and keep eye on market its best option for you if you want to have some good in tradine these both can give you good profit.

Well if you long term then I think it is less risky than trading in a short period of time because their is a biggest change if you buy the coin in small amount so you can earn more.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I think long term is more risky than short term . When you buy with short term you may get profit or loss small amount of your money ,but when you buy with long term you may loss alot because decrease in price.

With long term holding we will really achieve a lot we will gain more profits when the Mar reaches it's peak level unlike short term trading where you tend to be all your funds

6 minutes ago, naizu said:
Just now, percii said:

To me, short term is riskier. You might sell and after selling, the price and value will become high.\

Well short time period is much less secure than long term considering that in quick time period, you are not beyond any doubt or now not guaranteed in case you're attending to win when you consider that in brief term you dont absolutely know within the event that the coin is really gonna pump.

I don't blame both, short-term investments are good too and for the long term it's also good. But the points that must be noted for the long run are the coins you invest which will affect the risk.

Both have their risks. The choice all depends on your character. Some people prefer to hold and conversely they trade aggressively. I prefer the short term.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I have tried both strategies but to my greatest surprise, long term favored me mostly, trading has to do with patient, when you are worried, you tend to loss more.

17 minutes ago, lopa35 said:

If you want make profit in trading , your strategy must be effective and right tools to be implement.
Usually buy low and sell high was the simple methods were most of the traders do every time they're in the platform
exchange site. It maybe simple but very much useful and profitable.

Buy low - sell high is a traditional rule that existed in many old trades long before the advent of cryptocurrency. Crypto trading is not as easy as it might seem at first. Sometimes you buy a coin at low price but you wait day after day to sell it at a higher price but the more wait, the more you see drops in prices. So, buying at low price is not the only criteria for making profit. The proper choice of coin and careful market analysis are required to increase your chances of success.

Trading strategies have different levels of risk. But also the level of profit is different too. As an example of the long-term strategy they implemented the system by taking annual monthly profits. The risk You must be prepared when you experience a loss in trading under any conditions to get the appropriate profit. And their short-term strategy is to implement the system by taking daily, weekly and monthly profits. Their short-term risk must be to really look for trading coins that have potential in the future.

- short term trading: Here you are obliged to spend hours on the computer looking at the chart to determine points of buy and points of sell. It is not an easy task because it requires making quick decisions and minimizing losses

- Long term trading: Here you will need to be patient and have good knowledge of the market

Of course, short-term because the same bitcoin can collapse in price by 700-900 dollars at any time, long-term ones are mostly less risky if you choose a good coin

Short-term trading is more dangerous than long-term trading because it can reverse the price directly and lose. 
Long-term trading only requires patience and choice of the appropriate point of purchase. 
And I advise you to split your balance for four or five sections and buy the coins. 
Pay attention. don't risk buying all your credit with one coin.

Both of them is risky but according to me i think that you will be in a great profit in short term also you can be in a great loss if the price fluctuates rapidly but in long term you will have enough chance to make profit through the price of the coins.

11 hours ago, iJustine said:

I don't know which one is more risky, but I think both are as risky as the other if you don't know how to make a good trade. And both could make a good profit too.

There is always risks in trading the cryptocurrency market either in the short or long run, but there appear to be more risks trading in the short run, because the market is usually undecided in the short run and most signals ends up as false signals. A trader is better off taking his analyses based on long term market set up, so as to align with the long term market trend.

In my opinion long term trading is very risky. For this reason always I am trying short time trading. Because short time trading is very profitable

Both will be risky for you if you do not have good knowledge about this investment.  And if you know how you can make more profit by doing something, you will not feel at risk.

Long term holding is risky than short term cause the longer the time the more unpredictable the crypto market gets you don't know what will happen so there is a greater risk, short term traders risks are much more smaller.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

More risky hmm.i think  the long term becouse you will only earn in one time in a long run.but in short term the possibility if earning contineouslly. By the way,I do short term trade only 

• +2 2

Short term is risky because the time you get is very less and if price goes down and you need money you have to sell i loss but in long term you can sell whenever you like the price

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/22/2019 at 1:06 PM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

Certainly the long term is more dangerous than the short term, when you trade in the short term and put your 3% profit target and stop the loss at 1% this will be better.