The market still going down - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aqua

The market still going down

On 22.11.2019 at 08:12, bliznec said:

You need to wait a bit and make a purchase of bitcoin below $ 7,000. I think the price of bitcoin will fall even lower and will approach $ 6,300 per bitcoin, then you need to buy bitcoin.
This is not the limit of Bitcoin's drop of $ 7,000. 

I will wait a bit for the price drop to $ 6,300 and then I will start buying bitcoin. 

I not agree with you , yesterday the price of bitcoin go high , it was 8500$ but yesterday it became 9100$that make me feel great, 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/18/2019 at 7:27 PM, Crypto Najeeb said:

Yes it is because we have seen the market is not moving from couple of months.so big traders took the move to manipulate the market as they will be buying BTC at another lower level.so the market is crashed now because all the big investors or big whales are forcing people to sell their BTC which is resulting the market in this red crash scene.

It's always hard to say the result until it's done, but in the bigger picture, Bitcoin will go down, and Bitcoin will go up, and when it gets closer to half, and if all is still here. 4 years later again halved, eventually there will be extreme scarcity. many investors are holding steady currencies and want to get involved at very low times and try to manage their investments to save the mood. Very interested last week of this year.

Yes, at that time the market went down a lot, it was time to buy bitcoin. I like your analysis, it's very practical. Analyze and buy bitcoins at a time when it's cheapest. Buy low and sell high is always a strategy for profit

• Useful or interesting 2

24 minutes ago, jacker said:

Yes, at that time the market went down a lot, it was time to buy bitcoin. I like your analysis, it's very practical. Analyze and buy bitcoins at a time when it's cheapest. Buy low and sell high is always a strategy for profit

Maybe I think this is the great opportunity to buy some bitcoin,its right time to invest some funds now bitcoin prices around 5000$ dollars before halving, so many investors wants enter in crypto so now a big chance, to come and earn good profit in future.

Unfortunately i left all of my earnings in terms of satoshi and i had not converted it to usd, therefore i had to watch the btc value going down and did not buy any more additional btc from my earnings. I have however, invested a bit of my own personal funds into bitcoin at this low value, as this is an opportune time to buy bitcoin and it will most likely result in large profits being made in the future through HODL.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/7/2020 at 4:34 PM, dinabolt said:

Yes and we call it downtrend. We should worry about this because market doesn't give us sign for recovery. I'll not stop people for buy back but if we see from chart history it will take more time for buy back moment. Stay positive with bitcoin and wait until significant movement already exist.

the bazaar quantity of bitcoin was around $ 7,000, now the sell regard of bitcoin is around $ 7900. consequently with this, I carry out not have the same opinion with you as the set a price of Bitcoin is continuously increasing.

On 3/1/2020 at 3:04 PM, Hassanali said:

A lot of people are waiting for the price rise now a day but this is not realistic. If you haven't already, this may be a good opportunity to buy bitcoin.

That is right we can just realize that the market keeps going down at the moment. But maybe we will see some good news till end of the year. As you above mentioned everybody is just waiting for this moment price increase. 

I don't see any backward movement in the market. The prices are still high and most coins have been stabilized. Digital coins are keeping their values well and there is just a little fluctuation. I think some people say something without looking at charts to see the current trend. It seems that some small bull runs are on the way because ETH is still lower than what it was in spring 2020. My only complaint is that some coins didn't have full growth as well as bitcoin and I can't sell them yet.

On 11/22/2019 at 7:55 AM, Ajish anto said:
On 11/22/2019 at 7:34 AM, Wish107.5 said:

If I purchase many coin in this time some time market will not going up then what to do 

In case after purchasing some bitcoins then the price doesn't go up but instead it goes down it means you must keep on holding and enter a long-term investment to recover only if you are comfortable with that.

The market is currently in a recession that you cannot only guess. But despite that, you look at the date on which you shared your opinion. I say that you were right about several things, because in the hill months of this year the market knew a decline and things were tightened up within the limits of previous months. But there is another opportunity for someone who wants to make up for what he lost in the coming months.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Markets usually go down during such holiday upcoming seasons as for example back in Novembers there is always price drop as due to Investors gonna try to use their profits into presents, holiday preparation and so much on.

Most of the other times is just a culmination of bad news no matter what.

As the end of the year approaches more investors are worried about something bad upon next year turn.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 13.04.2020 at 14:20, Jessika said:

We indeed have decided to put field vicinity Smyrna divorce or separation law firm downhill move about, through the test. I manufactured, bitcoin will be a much more little by little coming about.

I also held and still hold the opinion that bitcoin will not rise immediately after halving. Growth will be gradual. And now I'm starting to believe more that this slow growth will continue until the next halving.

hey It is time for the price of bitcoin to start rising high now because there has been news of an increase in bitcoin from the beginning of the month until now so this is only an opportunity for us to work more passionately to get what we want from bitcoin because this has been later on by many people

the best you can see to buy is that the market is low. sometimes the market goes down and I have bought coins. I have a hard time catching the low market

commenting now after almost a year from when this topic was created shows you how the market cycle and fear will make you afraid to buy the coins even tho they were at the bottom back then, this why you should never have fear and just buy when you see the market go down, because we all know it wont be going to 0.

• +2 1

Yes I also noticed that the reputation of bitcoin is falling from a long time it's not going to at stable point but i thimk at the end of 2020 it will gain the loosen reputation and get highest profit

• +3 1

Where will the market go in the end? This is normal. All markets go through crushing downturns and then go through amazing upturns. The trader should stay away from the downtrend markets as much as possible and focus on trading in the bull market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is the right time to buy because the prices start to go down and we are confident in this currency that the project that you follow is successful, and if we buy, we will not lose, so do not hesitate to buy and have good luck in trading.

• +3 1

I think bitcoin prices between $ 7,000- $ 7,500 is the right time to buy bitcoins, if it's above that price I think it's too expensive. To make a profit, we need to buy the lowest possible price, but now the lowest bitcoin price is $ 7,000. Right now the price has hit $ 19,000, I don't have any bitcoins anymore so I'm just watching.

• +1 1

I think now a time market working good and all coins value is increasing and reached at good position where everyone take good benefits which are holding coins long time so they sell it and earn good profit from this... Hope so they work good and all coins reach at top...

• Useful or interesting 2

Every coin use to experience ups and downs it's a natural phenomenon. Right now the price of bitcoin is high and also the price of other altcoin are also appreciating. You can buy bitcoin for investment because the price will still go high. 

• +1 1

I hope that your request has been fulfilled because the price of Bitcoin today has increased a lot and has reached 19,000 dollars at this moment, and I think that the reason for the price decrease at that time is the spread of the Corona virus because it has negatively affected all financial markets.

• +3 1

What actually happened recently is really made me losses as cryptocurrencies all together fall in process at once getting me lost over $250. But, as of present, this only happened over few minutes, the market is recovering and believe very possible to recover back my losses. 

The market is going down day by day. Due to covd19 the market is very low. People do not properly during the situation. Market prices is up and down every time but the market is very low at this time 

It is good to buy Bitcoin and allocate 10% of our salaries to buy Bitcoin monthly in the event of a decline, and to save it and sell it in gradual stages whenever the price rises and we notice waves of Bitcoin rises.

• +5 2