Suggest Best & Top Trading Website - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Suggest Best & Top Trading Website

On 1/20/2020 at 4:21 PM, Zahangir272 said:

I understand cryptocurrency trading as the best website because you can make a lot of money by trading a few days in crypto currency.  And you can benefit greatly.

The best way to make a lot of profit is Trading Crypto currency but you choose the best exchange as Binance Bittrex Yobit and more exchange that is most trusted by trader

On 11/22/2019 at 5:47 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

There are many trading websites in the crypto world. Some of them are popular sites for trading. Such as binance. So I would recommend you to use the binance Exchange for trading. You can also trade on the yobit Exchange. That's good too

Yes you are absolutely right there are many trading websites in the crypto world some are very famous for trading such as binance and yobit exchange.

If you are really new in cryptocurrency i suggest you to trading in Binance. Because that exchanges i think have user friendly design and really easy to learn for some newbies. Also Binance is the biggest exchanges than other. You don't need doing verify account. Maybe for email confirmation is needed. But for KYC is optional. Just try it.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/20/2019 at 8:35 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Hello Guy,  i'm New Trader for crypto, I'm Newbie start trading Latoken Exchanger,  Please suggest Best Trading Website.

And what documents are required to verify the exchange account?

There are so many website where you can trade easily and make good amount of money on that site, Yobit, Binance, Vindax these are the top sites where you can make trades and get good profit from the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can use exchange without verify your kyc I suggest you to try binance

But if you nue trader as you said you should learn trading before 

On 11/20/2019 at 7:10 PM, Luciferludz said:

If you ate just new in trading you can choose the best trading platform you'll like here https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges here you'll saw many exchanges by ranks but for me in my expertise I suggest most to use.

* binance.com 

* yobit.net

* gate.io

* coinbase

* kraken

* bitmex

Yes, I go with you.

The way it is rated respectively is correct, but Yobit.net is also doin great now.

On 11/20/2019 at 11:35 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Hello Guy,  i'm New Trader for crypto, I'm Newbie start trading Latoken Exchanger,  Please suggest Best Trading Website.

And what documents are required to verify the exchange account?

Latoken is already good but if you like you can transfer to Binance as it is well known website and you can at least feel safe with your money while trading in there website. 

With regards to their rules and regulations, you can just check it via their website and submit the necessary details in order to proceed with your journey in trading. 

You can use binace or yobit exchange both safe and secured exchange no need to do any kyc I personally using binace exchange since 2015 very good experience with binace.

I'll suggest you the meta trader for so for the trading.It is currently the number one so for te trading.You can try it by yourself.

You can use Xm Trading platform for trading they have andriod and web version for trading.You can have demon account before starting real account.

I don't know but I use IQ OPTION, it's an awesome website where you can deposit $10. It will be so helpful for others that are only starting in trading. Personally I use it to experiment in there demo account, But the most thing I like about IQ OPTION is there minimum deposit, It's only $10 and you can start trading.

As for me, I am trading on Yobit and have not yet tried to confirm the account. In addition to that I am trading with Binance and I have confirmed my account through the passport

11 minutes ago, rainten said:

Latoken does has volume, they will require you to pass their trade KYC confirmation for you to exchange. Attempt yobit trade

I once use Latoken once and never again the transaction fees are too high. I preferred Yobit and Binance. but most of the time I use Yobit

3 minutes ago, Joshim 111 said:

I think youbit and Coinbase are the best in the world right now.  I'll recommend youbit and coinbase.

The exchange you said is an exchange that I have used, but more I use yobit. Since I have since gotten paid in this forum, I also trade yobit exchanges.

I think that the most important thing from choosing a trading platform is to learn the basics of trading from an experienced person and go through the experience on your own with a small capital in the beginning and then try all the famous platforms you will find what suits you

There are a lot of good, reliable, safe and easy-to-use platforms such as Yobit..but before you start you have to go deep into analyzing the market to walk in confident steps

Yobit is an very good one for trading and exchanging with low fees

and there is Binance your balance there is insured and it's really easy to trade with a lot of options 

For me, the best exchanges for trading are: Yobit.net, Binance.com, Bittrex, Bitforex, I trade on them myself and can recommend them to you.

As i am using yobit exchange for a long time so according to my experience with yobit i think that it is a good exchange where you can trade with the coins easily and safely it is well protected and also has reasonable transaction fees. 

Financial assets trading platforms play a vital role in today's world as they provide a system that allows users (sellers and buyers) to meet and use digital systems that facilitate trading between them. These platforms differ from one platform to another according to the advantages they provide and the degree of safety that is distinguished in addition to fees and transaction costs on these. Platform.

the best trading sites or exchange for me is no other than binance,it is the most trusted and popular exchanger,because of it has a good and active team and low transaction fee.

I can recommend you Binance, Yobit, bitmex, bitelinex, etc. They are all good deals. You should first try trading on a safe and secure holiday, you can also try with a small capital to trade.

The top trading website being used by many individuals this days is the yobit.net exchange website which is being judged as a good website for future reference